MC - Felix,Pineda,Stras
TN - Lincecum, Carp or Latos
Gamer - Ian,JJ,Hanson
Books - Garza,Hamels
Tuck - Haren,Liriano
VD - Moore, CJ
Cee - Hudson,Romero

In Cliff Lee, Joey has the best SP for this format

Also, if TTP is keeping Ervin, then I'm liking my side of our sides action even more :btj::btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tegs lets ignore the fact Ervin is younger and plays on a better team and scored the same as Marcum and more than Pence and thats your last decision

dum asssssss

:shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

Well as you know, our sides action ain't against each other so comparing our stuff doesn't mean anything.

Simply saying I like that you're keeping Ervin over someone else on your roster.

As far as Marcum/Pence, well, that's kind of a big decision. While SP seems to be the key, I'm good at finding/mining pitching and the difference between quality of OF than arms I'd find may make the OF the guy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

?

wtf does it have to do with side action

you laughed at my keeper and i pointed out i would rather have him than either of your last choices.

You are stepping into a gold mind because this league does stupid shit. Just dont fuck it up pal:houra

Integrity

EOG Master

I'd take Santana over Marcum/Pence too.

But your other guy, oh boy am I hoping he comes back my way in round 2.

There's an angle that I think you're missing. :scooter

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tegs is in for a rude awakening in this league. should be fun.

cliff Lee is not the best pitcher...halladay and verlander are better.

i'll tell you that miggy is the best bat :)

i gotta find what i gave up for miggy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In Cliff Lee, Joey has the best SP for this format Also, if TTP is keeping Ervin, then I'm liking my side of our sides action even more :btj::btj:
Cliff lee is the best arm?in this format? Uh, no. Verly, kershaw, and doc are all easily better. I don't think cliff lee has even been top 5. Greinke is better too - averaged more points per ip. Hell, wain is possibly better - he was 2 years ago.Tegs out of his league once again.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Helly was huge for me and I love longo. He had the worst luck (babip) and still finished strong. Don't forget I only had 1 closer ttp so helly was big for me. Longo had a big second half too. Also, I wouldnt trade greinke for cliff lee. No shit he's in for a rude awakening.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Timely got smoked in that deal

imagine if he he miggy with those pitchers

ooohhlaalalala

well he obviously needed hellickson last yr. hellickson was a commodity with his rp. probably helped him make playoffs?

but yea, we caught a break that he doesnt have miggy with verlander, greinke, and wainwright.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Obviously love miggy, but I'm happy with longo and buster. Both in for huge years. Can you imagine if tegs big sleeper was nolasco. He'd for right in with some of you tards.

tripp

EOG Master

over the last three years the top five SPs have been verly, doc, cc, felix, weaver.

None of those pitchers are on the decline either so tough to put Cliff over any of them (outside of maybe felix just cause he is in a rough situation). Also Kershaw has clearly proven himself to be in the top 3 with verly and doc.

Only guy that id consider bumping into that top five is Wainwright at his best, but obviously not the wain we will see this year. Possibly the wain we see in 2013.

So id put cliff around 6-8 range for SPs.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp u are delusional

Weaver hasnt had a top 5 year yet u turd

He has been 6th,9th,and 16th the last 3 years. And dont talk to me about average for 3 years as thats meaningless

tripp

EOG Master

i just said who has averaged the most over past 3 years ttp. shows weaver is consistent every year and actually getting better each year. not some one year wonder like your boy baldo

The dream weav is eyeing that #1 spot this year.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tripp u are delusional

Weaver hasnt had a top 5 year yet u turd

He has been 6th,9th,and 16th the last 3 years. And dont talk to me about average for 3 years as thats meaningless

felix > weaver

felix had a rough year in 2011, but was top 4 in 2010 and 2009.

the mariners will score some more this yr. and he will once again be top 5. at worst top 7 imo.

Timetopay

EOG Master

shows nothing son

he aint a top guy like you

guys can dilly dally around the top 5 but they cant get there like ubaldo and shields

:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm with ttp. I want a guy who's proving he has that #1 pitcher ceiling. Greinke and Baldo have been there, done that. Although I still think Baldo is kind of a bum.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'd give Viejo wain for Moore. I love Moore.

I like him as well. I think if he can stay healthy he will have a monster year. Abdominal strain bothers me a bit as you never know how those will turn out. they definitely linger with batters and can cause some problems to a pitcher. Luckily its early still.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

If draft was today I would take Gallardo at 2. Having Braun not miss those 50 games is a big deal.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely u know from the great Bulls teams that Chicago peeps dont settle for placing or getting to the playoffs.

U are the best or you suck. No middle ground.

Tripp lives in a world where u get ribbons for 5th place.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That "being the best" ability is huge. No doubt. Tripps room is filled with participation trophies.