Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tuck aint picking Yu

He doesnt understand japanese so not his type of guy.

Way it sounds great shot Yu gonna last to me cause i know gamer and cee aint grabbing him either

:btj:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tuck aint picking Yu

He doesnt understand japanese so not his type of guy.

Way it sounds great shot Yu gonna last to me cause i know gamer and cee aint grabbing him either

:btj:

Agree. Gamer wanted Gallardo. i dont think hes going YU there. And, honestly, I dont think you are going to take Yu if he makes it to you. i can cee grabbing him there as he needs a SP in the worst way, and Yu has upside.

Timetopay

EOG Master

MC at 6 im f'd

all the guys are basically the same

Gio,Madison,Latos,etc

6 is terrible spot to be cause whoever i take I could get similar at 12.

Yu has absolute highest upside at the spot out of those guys so will definately take him there.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck will take JJ if hes there 100% and then bitch about unlucky arm injury in june:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC at 6 im f'd

all the guys are basically the same

Gio,Madison,Latos,etc

6 is terrible spot to be cause whoever i take I could get similar at 12.

Yu has absolute highest upside at the spot out of those guys so will definately take him there.

Gio aint bad there. Going to NL. Should have a team that is fun to play with and be in plenty of games. Dont love Latos this year in Cinci. Bum is intriguing but should be there in round 2.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah but i guess my thought is any of them can be 400 guys or 500 guys but no 600 potential in whats left there

who knows

may just take carlos santana:btj:

tripp

EOG Master

at least the sp draft is tonight so we dont have to talk about the 1st round another 405984 times before the 26th

not sure i can handle too many more mc posts about whether he is taking gallardo or yu :shoot:

Agree. Gamer wanted Gallardo. i dont think hes going YU there. And, honestly, I dont think you are going to take Yu if he makes it to you. i can cee grabbing him there as he needs a SP in the worst way, and Yu has upside.

Cee going grandy since ladies like him better when his guys HR :lock:

Longoria hit by pitch and x ray showed broken bones. There goes Timely keeps :scooter

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I wanted gallardo, if he's gone I will be going with an arm. Very good chance it's Yu

tripp

EOG Master

weaver not on the block, pal

cc only sp that might move from the trippers group of keeps

Timetopay

EOG Master

guys i have no idea about this daily

honestly forgot too but think it will be some fun strategy

do you start bum pitchers againt good teams? only 5 can start on one day so cant just put in all ur guys

will be a nice change

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah would have been nice to know first year EOG pitching was way more than hitting:shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

Team tripp is the following:

C- Martin
1b- Miggy
2b- Beckham
3b- Beltre
SS- Reyes
OF- Kemp
OF- Bruce
OF- LoMo
OF- Fowler
DH- Quentin

Bench: De Aza, Viciedo, JD Martinez

SP- Lester
SP- Darvish
SP- Cahill
SP- Scherzer
SP- Danks

RP- Bell
RP- Rivera

Bench arms: McCarthy, Billingsley, Burnett, Cecil, Britton, Westbrook

Hurt my arms by going bats first three when everyone was taking arms, but couldn't pass up having Miggy at 7, Kemp at 18, and then Reyes at 31.

Finding out at the end of the draft that it's daily moves blows though since I would have drafted my entire bench as arms.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Accept it you fucked up :shoot:

:+clueless

I set the rules. Posted them. Anyone could have spent time to go read.

I didnt fuck up anything. You want me to read what a blown save and caught stealing is too princess