Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

breaks you would be proud

I singled handidly destroyed a league and cee's will to live in my first attempt at commishing

:btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

you missed TTP vs all of SP,Cee,and some of the guys here busting balls.

I set up that other league daily for Cover and forgot to go back an even figure out what the fuck daily meant.

So we drafted and all the guys here went nuts it was daily so they wanted it changed. Other place has hard on for EOG and said no rules can change after draft.

So after a day of the bullshit I deleted whole league with no notice. Poof

Come to find out Cee had biggest meltdown that I wasted his life by drafting. So he started throwing bombs about my career,money,kids.

:btj:

rjt721

EOG Master

I've told you a million times you can't do daily in a H2H league. You listen to Cover over me? fffffffffff

RJ commish >>>>>>>> Fat T commish >>>>>>>>> TTP commish

You deleted the league after the draft? hahahahahahahaha

You can never criticize me as commish again. :houra

tripp

EOG Master

What a complete joke you are, Really TTP.

You start a league with all people you don't know. And don't collect before hand. Who knew?

Appreciate the waste of time. Don't count me in anything you run anymore. I have more respect for Joey at this point.

This post buried TTP while you were away rjt

Timetopay

EOG Master

Going to do this like middle school for the guys who havent paid. Will you pay by tomorrow.

Check Yes,No,or tell us the story.

Thanks

Tripp - Paid
Tuck - Paid
Books -Paid
TN - Paid $200
TTP Paid $160

MC
Cee
RJT
VD
Gamer
Tegs/Joey
Timely/Brick

Timetopay

EOG Master

I've told you a million times you can't do daily in a H2H league. You listen to Cover over me? fffffffffff

RJ commish >>>>>>>> Fat T commish >>>>>>>>> TTP commish

You deleted the league after the draft? hahahahahahahaha

You can never criticize me as commish again. :houra

I set the fucker up in like 10 minutes and then we drafted like 2 days later. Was busy recruiting and forgot to go check that shit out again.

No one gave a shit but whale who just dont like the guys here so wanted them to be pissed all season. Even Cover was fine with changing.

It was fun:LMAO

Oh yeah i deleted it. Felt bad for a few guys but for the bitches it was a pleasure.

No notice at all. Just gonzo

Timetopay

EOG Master

I actually think the ones where he started talking about how much i make and my career were funnier than the first.

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee likes Joey more than TTP now. Wowza.

TTP, you better donate a lot to Cee's softs team to get back on his good side. :lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

i know one mistake and guy now respects baggs after 3 years of insults.

who knew:btj:

Breaks I need some new keepers.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TTP waste my fkn night when I lead such a busy life, then delete the league without notice because he's afraid of the SP crew :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

I'll pay my league fee tomorrow.

Tuckerfucker, text me your paypal.

Signed,

Gyno

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, text me your Paypal too.

For the record, I also respect Joey more than TTP. I can't stand black people.

Timetopay

EOG Master

It always amazes me that every single dismissal in forumville ends with just total mudslinging.

Timetopay

EOG Master

nasty time

James Shields worked four scoreless innings Monday in a no-decision against the Twins.

Shields, the Rays' Opening Day starter, has pitched six scoreless innings for the spring.

J

joeybagadonuts

Notice that JK doesn't bother responding to the stiff allegations...

Funny now that I've heard from 3 separate sources that he stiffed/slow paid a certain book which later went belly up but he won't address it...

Things that make you go hmmmm

Timetopay

EOG Master

Breaks maybe an email out to everyone to put their keepers in tonight.

Worst commish ever. You need me to take over let me know

rjt721

EOG Master

Just sent my 250 to Tuckah, I mean JK's bitch. :lock:

Get your money in by tomorrow, ladies.

rjt721

EOG Master

Michael Pineda was clocked between 89-93 mph while giving up one run in 2 2/3 innings Saturday against the Braves.

Pineda averaged 94.7 mph on his fastball last year, but he was clocked between 88-91 mph during his Grapefruit League debut on Monday. The Yankees want to see more velocity from him and put the "velo" issue to rest. It's worth noting that Pineda showed up to camp a few pounds overweight this season and could need time to ''round into form.''

Top keeper. 89 mph heat should be "sick" in the AL East. :houra

J

joeybagadonuts

Michael Pineda was clocked between 89-93 mph while giving up one run in 2 2/3 innings Saturday against the Braves.

Pineda averaged 94.7 mph on his fastball last year, but he was clocked between 88-91 mph during his Grapefruit League debut on Monday. The Yankees want to see more velocity from him and put the "velo" issue to rest. It's worth noting that Pineda showed up to camp a few pounds overweight this season and could need time to ''round into form.''

Top keeper. 89 mph heat should be "sick" in the AL East. :houra

Another pantload on the yankees.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp you are fortunate cee is letting you even stay in this league, let alone have any sort of commish powers

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp, you good to go tomorrow?

Who doesn't know we're starting tomorrow? Tuck can give his pops the heads up. Everyone else should see this thread.

Only a slow draft, so not like everyone needs to be there tomorrow night.