Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have to the conclusion you all dont know bases.

Because we draft differently doesnt mean we have been doing it right.

I have created my own system that is more powerful than Tegs,Chutes,and SSI

Timetopay

EOG Master

GL with that TTP.

I love the 6 inning comment as if that meant he was good haha...

His ERA in those starts was like 4.5 or higher. Jake Peavy is horrendous. He's throwing 86-88 MPH, and he's a power pitcher.

So Coop is only right when you need him to be right.

Good to know

:finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Paid List

Books - Paid
TN: Paid $200
Tuck: Paid
TTP - Paid $160
Rjt: Paid
Tripp: Paid
MC: Paid
Cee: Paid $200
Bricker/Timely: paid $125

J

joeybagadonuts

As soon as paypal unlocks my fucking acct I have $50 of bricks and my league fee going Tucks way.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Guy is Juan Pierre off the juice ffffffffffff

Ryan Braun went 0-for-2 with a walk in Saturday's Cactus League game against the Angels.

Braun was removed in the sixth inning for Logan Schafer. The 2011 National League MVP is now 1-for-15 on the spring with three walks and five strikeouts. It's a little too early to worry about the drought, but he's been booed at most road ballparks in Arizona and there's a chance the adversity has thrown him off slightly. Braun batted .325/.372/.700 last spring.

tripp

EOG Master

Took it cee. First deal is on the board!

CC Sabathia and David Ortiz

for

Matt Kemp and Daniel Hudson

tripp

EOG Master

Don't think it's a rape but like Hudson a lot for this year. Needed to give up an ace to get a top bat and another good pitcher so happy with the trade. Cee needed an elite SP though and CC is as reliable as they come for near 600 pts.

Took it cee. First deal is on the board!

CC Sabathia and David Ortiz

for

Matt Kemp and Daniel Hudson

Nice deals. CC wanted to come back home.

Love how people rip my pitching. Now all of a sudden Hudson is cy young to breaksman

Integrity

EOG Master

I have CC at 584 n Ortiz at 429 which = 1013 for Cee
I have Kemp at 485 n Hudson at 430 which = 915 for Tripp

Given CC/Ortiz may underperform a touch and Kemp/Hudson likely to exceed these projections and being younger keeps, I think Tripp makes out.

But for this yr, Cee may have an edge. Interesting deal

rjt721

EOG Master

That deal really is laughable.

Ortiz is worthless and Cee could have had him in round 10 if he wanted him.

So he gives up a legit top 5 bat and a very good arm for a 50 point upgrade at SP.

Amazing that Tripp shits the bed in the draft every year and then guys just donate him better players.

That deal really is laughable.

Ortiz is worthless and Cee could have had him in round 10 if he wanted him.

So he gives up a legit top 5 bat and a very good arm for a 50 point upgrade at SP.

Amazing that Tripp shits the bed in the draft every year and then guys just donate him better players.

So hudson goes from 450 to 560 in one year. Thanks for the info mr Laughable.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So hudson goes from 450 to 560 in one year. Thanks for the info mr Laughable.

Well Cee, guys who are entering their primes usually get better. That's the way sports work....

David Ortiz was a throw-in. You literally just traded Hudson and Kemp for CC. Ortiz just got drafted - the guy is WW.

rjt721

EOG Master

The deal is CC for Kemp/Hudson. Ortiz is a 350 point bat. And you can only play him at DH. So basically, he's barely worth owning.

Let me teach you tards bases. Ortiz's 2011 was one of the biggest flukes in baseball. He hit .329 against lefties. His three seasons prior to that against lefties -- .222, .212, .221. Valentine has said he will sit many games against lefties. And he won't play at all during interleague. He's WW. Funny Tripper pawns him off as a big piece of this deal.