Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Instead of contaminating every thread on the forum with your bullshit, here is a very nice meltdown thread for you royal. Maybe we can contain your radiation here?

OF...:pop:

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

You just couldnt resist, could ya?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I need to move some of that radioactive fuel here to the containment thread...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1314161 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1314161", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1314161 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by OMNIVOROUS FROG
Making more forum friends, like the ones that stick up for you? Nevermind.
wil did, as you get trashed on your own home forum, a couple of times at least, before it bounced to the rubber room. Run a poll, ask who is the top poster on the forums, and vote for yourself as many times as you can. In fact, no one else is worthy, so just nominate yourself against no opposition.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wrong yet again about what I am thinking. I am far from the best poster on here. Not a very creative topic starter, too lazy to do so. I will fill in good educated opinions on sports threads when I notice them. If the people that do bad things quit doing them, more focus could be dedicated to that. Or maybe throw an apology out for doing things they shouldn't have done, like maybe Spreadbeater. You are going to do that, you better not get your head kicked in.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"I am by far the best poster here". Is there one poster here that will second your high opinion of yourself, or is this factoid only known to you, like your betting prowess?

OF...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I need to move some of that radioactive fuel here to the containment thread...

<table class="tborder" id="post1314161" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">royalfan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1314161", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1314161" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Sitdown with The Journeyman" WVU come in and tell us all about that free dinner with The Shrink!
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by OMNIVOROUS FROG
Making more forum friends, like the ones that stick up for you? Nevermind.
wil did, as you get trashed on your own home forum, a couple of times at least, before it bounced to the rubber room. Run a poll, ask who is the top poster on the forums, and vote for yourself as many times as you can. In fact, no one else is worthy, so just nominate yourself against no opposition.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wrong yet again about what I am thinking. I am far from the best poster on here. Not a very creative topic starter, too lazy to do so. I will fill in good educated opinions on sports threads when I notice them. If the people that do bad things quit doing them, more focus could be dedicated to that. Or maybe throw an apology out for doing things they shouldn't have done, like maybe Spreadbeater. You are going to do that, you better not get your head kicked in.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

"I am by far the best poster here". Is there one poster here that will second your high opinion of yourself, or is this factoid only known to you, like your betting prowess?

OF...

Now you just look stupid. I just said right there I am far from the best poster. What part of that is hard to understand?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I just wanted to get you to post in this thread, thanks.

OF...::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Congradulations royal fan of yourself, you win again, biggest bullshitter on this forum. But I think you already have that award at the rx. You win again. And are the best poster here, by far. We are so lucky to be blessed with your almighty visits. Appreciate the traffic.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This one might lose to the WVU bash thread, but until it happens, the royalfan meltdown thread rules...

I'm standing my ground here folks!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Love it, everytime it gets bumped, it shows how my I own you and your ghosts. Tilted you right on into retirement even. Or whatever you call. With those picks doubt you are really retired.

WVU

EOG Master

This thread was classic. I hope he isn't still claiming to have won this argument? Biggest tool in history of this forum.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This thread was classic. I hope he isn't still claiming to have won this argument? Biggest tool in history of this forum.

Considering everything is a lie out of your mouth, will take this as a compliment.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I won, I won, I won this thread, me the always winner.

The rx even moved my crybaby thread to the rubber room, and refuse to claim me now, but I won!!!

Priceless.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Unbelievable new low. Making fun of retarded people. Wow.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

you are obsessed with Royalfan...

Sure thing ej, isn't Lauren callin, watch out! He might steal your mom prom date. I did not even start this thread, so how many are obsessed with him? Everybody loves a meltdown thread, more than a bad trainwreck...

:train:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Sure thing ej, isn't Lauren callin, watch out! He might steal your mom prom date. I did not even start this thread, so how many are obsessed with him? Everybody loves a meltdown thread, more than a bad trainwreck...

:train:

Thankfully we got a meltdown and a trainwreck with your stuff after calling out spread. That was a meltdown like no other. So bad you just quit and disapeared. Now resorting to making fun of retarded folks, showing things not getting much better.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Unbelievable new low. Making fun of retarded people. Wow.

That is actually a compliment for you. I'll apologize to him for comparing him to you, he should be insulted. When I start flaming posters wives and kids I will be at your low level. Sorry I struck a nerve, how did your photo get on the internet anyway? I'll find another that is not you.

OF...

fog - if you could only kill me or royal, who would it be?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That is actually a compliment for you. I'll apologize to him for comparing him to you, he should be insulted. When I start flaming posters wives and kids I will be at your low level. Sorry I struck a nerve, how did your photo get on the internet anyway? I'll find another that is not you.

OF...

Lot of people know what I look like, not close to that. By the way, never insulted anyones kids and wives. Why the lies? Makes you look bad.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

fog - if you could only kill me or royal, who would it be?

I think it would be me for sure. He cannot stand the fact that people still can win when he can't.

J

joeybagadonuts

I justed wasted the last 30 minutes reading this clusterfuck a thread and I'll say 2 things

1. Royalfan, you didnt win ANYTHING- you pussied out on a bet when you were called out, so i'd calling that 'losing', not 'winning'.

2. WVU (wholovesya) is still an idiot

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I justed wasted the last 30 minutes reading this clusterfuck a thread and I'll say 2 things

1. Royalfan, you didnt win ANYTHING- you pussied out on a bet when you were called out, so i'd calling that 'losing', not 'winning'.

You need to read it much closer. I never pussied out on my own challenge? Not sure where you got that. It is still out there. OSU considering it, but wisely seems to be admitting I win, rather than take it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I won, I won!

I won this nice pussypillow.*

*Any resemblence to the poster royalfan is coincedental and not intended. Nor is it intended to offend any retarded person being compared with him.

OF...:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Lot of people know what I look like, not close to that. By the way, never insulted anyones kids and wives. Why the lies? Makes you look bad.

Lot of people know what you look like, not to close to that? I was sort of worried there that actually was you, I'm sorry, I will avoid anything that will make you explain to people that it is not you.

OF... ::LMAO::

WVU

EOG Master

both points are correct. You are a pretty bright dude

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Lot of people know what you look like, not to close to that? I was sort of worried there that actually was you, I'm sorry, I will avoid anything that will make you explain to people that it is not you.

OF... ::LMAO::

Okay, try not to pick on retarded people in the process. Wasn't a choice they had to be like that. Very unfortunate and not something that should be made fun of.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

royalfan won, he did, he will tell you so..I won, I won!!!

super royalman, you are gay!!! I learned that one today.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalfan won, he did, he will tell you so..I won, I won!!!

super royalman, you are gay!!! I learned that one today.

Oh dear the retarded card first and now the gay one. How original.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Okay, try not to pick on retarded people in the process. Wasn't a choice they had to be like that. Very unfortunate and not something that should be made fun of.

If I see the guy on the street I will apologize to him for comparing him to royalfan, at least he did not have a choice, what's your excuse?

Besides I heard a lot of people say it looks just like you.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If I see the guy on the street I will apologize to him for comparing him to royalfan, at least he did not have a choice, what's your excuse?

Besides I heard a lot of people say it looks just like you.

You are comparing me to a retard? Well even the mentally handicapped could throw darts at a bookie sheet and pick better than your epic meltdown. They probably wouldn't quit though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I won this thread, I won! Everybody see me, I'm royalfan and I won this thread like I win everything else.

I'm the fastest on this scooter, we can race, I always win, just like this thread.

OF...:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Funny pic, but making fun of mentally handicapped is just wrong. By the way whose kid is that?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Come on royalfan, you too can be the feature star in a memorable 400 reply, 4,000 view thread, we are so close to the finish line, then you will win...

How does this one work for you royalfan? I win, I win!!!

J

joeybagadonuts

Come on royalfan, you too can be the feature star in a memorable 400 reply, 4,000 view thread, we are so close to the finish line, then you will win...

How does this one work for you royalfan? I win, I win!!!

:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Come on royal, I'm rooting for you to win here. So close to the magic 400, 4,000. We can do it. You will be a winner. Win this thread, fight off the entire forum, hell even some rxers are here laughing at you, so two forums. Come on, stand your ground and win!!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Come on royal, I'm rooting for you to win here. So close to the magic 400, 4,000. We can do it. You will be a winner. Win this thread, fight off the entire forum, hell even some rxers are here laughing at you, so two forums. Come on, stand your ground and win!!!

Been there, done that. Game ended with your meltdown and crying to general.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Crying to who? How is your thread in the rubber room at the rx doing. The Shrink was mean to me. Even your own forum said you were full of shit and moved your crybaby thread to the rubber room to save what little dignity you could have left. I thought none after that stunt. See royal, there is a big difference trying to say I cried to the general, which I did not, I think you would call that a lie. And your thread, started by you in black and white in the rubber room. But don't let that lying stop you, because you are on the verge of winning this thread. Because according to you, you always win. Maybe you won zero plays in this thread. But, yes you do royalfan, you win again. A quadruple platinum meltdown thread, I can never top that. You win, royal wins! Thanks for playing.

Best Wishes...:+waving-5