Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

I love this fuckin thread. :3dmondieu2::3dapplaudir:

I'll even say it's of MEGALITHIC proportions and truly something wonderful to behold. :+textinb3

I won't drivel-up :+talking- this thread by continuing posting in it except to say a couple things:

1. I'm still ::LMAO:: about the having Ivey or Hellmuth hold the money! WOoooHoo - that was a good one. ::LMAO::

2. royalfan, what is taking so long to get the rules written and have you made progress or are close?

3. And royalfan I think your drunken :whino: posting a couple of days ago in another thread really blew your cover when you admitted you have don't have any financial plan or investments and during any month you spend freely and then "add up your net worth at the end of the month" and hope it's in the black.

That you might accidently bankrupt yourself by going through the month spending in a carefree manner doesn't jive with the rest of your story. Maybe you can explain this disrepancy? :+textinb3YOU BROKE MOTHERFUCKER! ::LMAO::

(j/k, don't take it personally, dude).

4. I've read every page of this thing and am unlcear as to whether the plays are able to be shared after the game starts, or are the plays NEVER to be revealed, except to OSU?

5. The part in this deal that may screw the whole thing up (if it does every get started in the first place) is the "leaking of plays". I mentioned this about twenty (or more) pages ago, but having the other side automatically lose if a play is leaked puts one side in an overwhelmingly advantageous position. All it would take for royalfan to throw the contest and claim victory would be if he leaked one of his own plays on a forum. This could be done in a number of ways that wouldn't be easily traceable to his royalfan eog name. I'm not saying royalfan would be so corrupt to do this, but nevertheless this seems to be a problem. Any comments from anyone about this? Perhaps it's not an issue? :+clueless

6. If you guys decide to go the Matchbook route, there should be some consideration about who is the one who will grade the contest. In regular X-bets (as you all probably are quite well aware) the person who submits the bet is the one who grades the wager. If there is a dispute in the contest it would not be a good thing to have one side be able to declare himself the winner and take it all. A possible solution might be to ask if Matchbook will grade the wager, or have a third party be the one to actually set up the bet. Just throwing ideas out there..

7. I really do believe OSUCOWBOYS has a pen and check ready to go this very moment. The guy is for real. :+money-8+

I will step aside and let the parties involved get back to it. And good luck to both sides (if this thing ever does happen).

12io4j2w90

Good cliff notes and no photos. I like this post, pretty much says it all. By the way Amsterdam, royalbluff conveniently nixed #6.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Was at least kind of clever. However, most of it was inaccurate which is extremely important for those that have previously used cliff notes.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Was at least kind of clever. However, most of it was inaccurate which is extremely important for those that have previously used cliff notes.

Really? Care to elaborate what most part of it was inaccurate?

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

3 is extremely wrong and 5 is not going to be an issue as only the bet moderators will get the plays before the games go. Should not be important for the bettors to get them beforehand. This will prevent this entire issue from happening. And as for OSU being ready to go, he has yet to work with me on a list of people where we can send the money, therefore no reason to go any further.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

3 is extremely wrong and 5 is not going to be an issue as only the bet moderators will get the plays before the games go. Should not be important for the bettors to get them beforehand. This will prevent this entire issue from happening. And as for OSU being ready to go, he has yet to work with me on a list of people where we can send the money, therefore no reason to go any further.

Why don't we just call it quits and move on. You blame OSU for it not happening, and you remain undefeated in taking challenges. It is inevitable at this point. It looks to me the entire post hit the nail on the head except for 6, which you yourself disqualified. I think Travis is tired of the game also. You made this impossible for him, or anyone else to deal with you. Par for the royalbluff course. It's over, just say it.

OF...oij213490

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

Couldn't this all be resolved rather quickly this way:

1. Someone make a phone call (Royal to OSU or vice versa with moderator/Shrink on 3 way)
2. Talk it out like real world people (not cyber shit talkers), determine who will hold the money, who the moderators are and start date
3. Draft written rules based on those discussions
4. Sign rules
5. Send money
6. Royal starts betting

Would this not work? As far as others in the thread I think everyone has proven which side of the fence they are on IMO.

OF - Your stance is clear as day. You do not believe Royal will post. You believe Skins and Dsethi are biased because of their WVU position. OK, position is clear. What have you done to encourage this bet to occur? I understand you have pushed Matchbook as holding option but it has been declined for various reasons. OK. So be it, it is not your money so not your decision, even if it seems like the best to you. Continually bashing away at Royal for not taking this option does nothing but slow this process down (I understand you don't believe it will ever happen and thus you post away with that rationale).

Skins/Dsethi - Also very clear. You want this contest to happen for the sake of someone finally stepping up to the plate and putting their money where their mouth is. I do believe you want Royal to do this and thus are viewed as pro-Royal, when I just think you guys are pro-bet, but since no one is on Royal's side you are stepping up to help show the devils advocate side of things as to where his opinion comes from. An example: OSU wouldn't want Wil, Royal wouldn't want Ken. OK. Next options. I do not see an agenda in your posts other than to get this going. As far as arguing with OF, it serves no purpose for the sake of this thread. I understand you guys do not want to let OF call you biased, but who cares really.

Can't we all agree to only continue to post in this thread to help it along (even if you believe it never will). The bashing is old and unhelpful. We all understand who is on who's side.

Lets move this forward.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'll move forward. Royalbluff said it is over unless OSU dumps his first choice, Matchbook, and 2nd choice The Shrink. Then you go through a long drawn out yes or no with multiple posters that was never really a viable solution at all. It was just better than Helmuth and Ivey. Maybe the same. I think both parties should just agree it is over and move along.

OF... :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I'll move forward. Royalbluff said it is over unless OSU dumps his first choice, Matchbook, and 2nd choice The Shrink. Then you go through a long drawn out yes or no with multiple posters that was never really a viable solution at all. It was just better than Helmuth and Ivey. Maybe the same. I think both parties should just agree it is over and move along.

Why don't you just get the fuck out of the thread so we can try to make some progress. I never said anything about it being over or as dumping Shrink as a holder you fucking liar. If you are going to come in here with your annoying shit, then at least be correct you slimy fucking relying on my wife to support me because I no longer can win or work piece of shit.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1388266 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>dsethi<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1388266", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1388266 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->no, 7-10 days to actually get the contest started. Sorry for the confusion.

I would imagine most of the legwork would revolve around creating the rules, though, and having them agreed upon by all parties.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You guys are not even on the same page. Mr. I am helping get this done PM Hadji Deesethi says 7-10 days. Royalbluff said he is not going further unless OSU meets another one of his demands. At this juncture it would appear nothing is going to happen in 7-10 days because royalbluff is not even working on it. I just don't see anyway Travis is going to even bother dealing with this anymore. No one endorsed spreading out the bank among a ton of posters, and how could they possibly agree to even a handful of guys when the bluffer shot down Matchbook and The Shrink already? The odds of this happening have plummeted.

OF...oij213490

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why don't you just get the fuck out of the thread so we can try to make some progress. I never said anything about it being over or as dumping Shrink as a holder you fucking liar. If you are going to come in here with your annoying shit, then at least be correct you slimy fucking relying on my wife to support me because I no longer can win or work piece of shit.

You just said you were no longer continuing unless OSU gave you a list of posters. I doubt anyone would do that. You said you were not going to work on it until he did. Let's say he never does. Is it over?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

1) Matchbook isn't an option, so stop discussing it.
2) RF has agreed to let Shrink hold some, not all of the money. Now the question becomes who else will hold. RF mentioned possibles earlier in this thread, seems only natural that Wil, Dante, or someone/some people in this thread do this
3) RF should be drafting rules right now, RF just draft them minus the holdings situation. Draft all the rules you'd like and then send over to OSU.

This can def. be started by next week if these things are taken care of.

Sorry, did not mean to bring up Matchbook again, I think Hadji Raj brought it up. Travis will probably just say no now. He never seemed comfortable with that idea, as I doubt many would be for that kind of coin. FB is not working on the rules because he is waiting for something OSU will probably never send. Am I missing something here?

OF...:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That sounds reasonable, especially if it's someone with a lot of visibility like Wilheim. But Dante would also be a great choice, simply because he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet AND doesn't gamble anymore.

Why don't you post a list of people you'd trust in addition to Ken and see if OSUCOWBOYS approves of any of them?

I still think Matchbook is a viable option, but it's your money.

The other Hadji said Matchbook is no longer an option, so please refrain from discussing it. Just trying to get all of team royalbluff on the same page.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Why not have OSU send his $10K to The Shrink andRF send his to TTinCO. I'm sure both parties would be comfortable with that as both of those guys are in the industry and there is not a chance they would stiff. It would destroy their reputations forever and $10k is not worth it

RF and OSU. Can you agree to send the money to those guys respectively?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why not have OSU send his $10K to The Shrink andRF send his to TTinCO. I'm sure both parties would be comfortable with that as both of those guys are in the industry and there is not a chance they would stiff. It would destroy their reputations forever and $10k is not worth it

RF and OSU. Can you agree to send the money to those guys respectively?

Wrong amounts and since OSU was abruptly kicked to the curb by the rx I doubt he has much love for anyone over there. In fact, I can remove all doubt, he does not. The entire forum practically ripped him to shreds his last thread there. And then he was PR's and banned? Are we going backwards or what? Somebody get a hold of Ivey and Helmuth, have a better chance of them holding.

FROG?

FROG?

who are you letting hold your 5 dimes? are you sending it to the shrink also? maybe both you and royalfan can agree on a mutual poster or mod????

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

why would OSU not agree to it? Send some portion of the $ to Shrink (who OSU is 100% comfortable holding, but RF is not) and send some portion to someone RF stipulates (who RF would be 100% comfortable with but OSU may not be).

There are more people that are qualified to hold money than just Shrink. Yes he's pretty damn trustworthy, but that doesn't mean others aren't as well. You fail to acknowledge that RF has already made this concession and is willing to send some $ to Shrink despite their personal differences.

The Matchbook deal sealed it. The only viable alternative was The Shrink holding it all. royalbluff keeps babbling about The Shrink challenging him to a fight in Central Park or something. This is dead. Find another cause. You team royalbluff guys are not even on the same page, better work those PM's a bit better.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Sorry, did not mean to bring up Matchbook again, I think Hadji Raj brought it up. Travis will probably just say no now. He never seemed comfortable with that idea, as I doubt many would be for that kind of coin. FB is not working on the rules because he is waiting for something OSU will probably never send. Am I missing something here?

OF...:+clueless

Yeah, if he don't agree to have some different people hold it, then that is his problem, not mine. He will be the one that chickened out, not me. Just because matchbook and Shrink seem good to you, there are some concerns on my end with both holding all of the money. Shrink can hold a nice chunk. And then guys like Dsethi, Skins, Dante, TTInco, Wil, Teaze, and some can be a gentlemans agreement too if agreed on. I am sure there are plenty of other posters that I would agree to as well for small holdings. This Shrink or matchbook only card or Royal is a pussy shit is not even remotely accurrate. The more holders the more likely to not get fucked for very much. So if you don't agree to do that, then you can be considered the pussy. Hell, already could be as nobody wants to even pony up 20 grand like a man, like I am and they are the ones calling me a pussy. Fucking comical.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

The point is that both The Shrink and TTinCO are well respected in the industry and neither would risk their reputation by stiffing over personal feelings. That is a fact.

There has to be some concessions of this is going to work. This seems like a very reasonable one to me.

teazeman would be another outstanding choice to hold funds, as would TTinCO. I personally would trust teaze with anything, let alone financial matters. Surely OSUCOWBOYS will agree that he's a suitable choice.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: FROG?

who are you letting hold your 5 dimes? are you sending it to the shrink also? maybe both you and royalfan can agree on a mutual poster or mod????

royalbluff already nixed that also, and said one guy only, 20 dimes. I would not put up 5 cents let alone 5 dimes. This was a joke from the start. He also said only one person gets the plays, the others don't. No one in thier right mind would agree to that. I'm telling you, as soon as royalbluff was called, all of the rules changed, and eveyone said forget it except OSU. And now it gets even deeper. It's over, all except the official announcement.

OF... oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He is too big of a pussy to even consider taking the bet. He just likes to talk like he thinks I am full of shit, when in fact he knows I am not. It makes him so jealous that someone can really win, that he has to act like a child and just try to get in the way of something getting done. There is no doubt in my mind, if his life depending on me winning or losing the bet, he would take me winning. Even though he will deny it.

It is comical though that he does all this talking of shit, and doesn't have the stones to pony up anything to back his claim. All it takes is for him to come up with 20k and him and I can start this thing. He just needs to get his allowance advanced from his wife about 6 years worth.

so how many are now in the frey?
royalfan vs wvu, osu, frog, who's the fourth man on your guys team?

thanks for the thoughts fellas but since i'm now smoking crack and shooting meth it probably wouldn't be a good idea to send me that kinda cash to hold. i don't expect to be alive when this wager is completed.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

teazeman would be another outstanding choice to hold funds, as would TTinCO. I personally would trust teaze with anything, let alone financial matters. Surely OSUCOWBOYS will agree that he's a suitable choice.

I can't stand Ttinco. And like I said, the rx crowd dumped on OSU bigtime and banned him, for offering this challenge. You going to scatter 40 dimes among how many posters? What a disaster.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalbluff already nixed that also, and said one guy only, 20 dimes. I would not put up 5 cents let alone 5 dimes. This was a joke from the start. He also said only one person gets the plays, the others don't. No one in thier right mind would agree to that. I'm telling you, as soon as royalbluff was called, all of the rules changed, and eveyone said forget it except OSU. And now it gets even deeper. It's over, all except the official announcement.

OF... oij213490

The rules of the wager itself have never changed. No reason anyone but the two moderators of the bet who will be agreed on by the two of us, need to know the plays before they go.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I can't stand Ttinco. And like I said, the rx crowd dumped on OSU bigtime and banned him, for offering this challenge. You going to scatter 40 dimes among how many posters? What a disaster.

Why is it a disaster exactly? Not everyone is a lazy fuck that doesn't work or win. I got time to send money orders to ten people for safety of the money, if necessary, not that that many would be needed.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

And me and Shrink haven't got along most of the time either. But I am the pussy if I don't send it all to him. Makes sense.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

so how many are now in the frey?
royalfan vs wvu, osu, frog, who's the fourth man on your guys team?

thanks for the thoughts fellas but since i'm now smoking crack and shooting meth it probably wouldn't be a good idea to send me that kinda cash to hold. i don't expect to be alive when this wager is completed.

Only two, royalfan and OSU. royalfan changed all of the rules after people started lining up to take his money, and chased them all off. I think the can't see the plays was that killer. Then he said only one person, hoping that no one would step up, but Travis did. He called again. Then he said no Matchbook. Then he said no full amount to The Shrink. Then team royalbluff member Hadji Deesethi said rules will be delivered in 7-10 days. Again, OSU agreed. Then royalbluff said no, I'm not sending anything until I get a list of posters to hold the money. Everytime OSU called the bluff, royal came up with something else. It ain't never going to happen.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Only two, royalfan and OSU. royalfan changed all of the rules after people started lining up to take his money, and chased them all off. I think the can't see the plays was that killer. Then he said only one person, hoping that no one would step up, but Travis did. He called again. Then he said no Matchbook. Then he said no full amount to The Shrink. Then team royalbluff member Hadji Deesethi said rules will be delivered in 7-10 days. Again, OSU agreed. Then royalbluff said no, I'm not sending anything until I get a list of posters to hold the money. Everytime OSU called the bluff, royal came up with something else. It ain't never going to happen.

Yeah, if OSU is too scared to have 5 or 6 guys hold our money for safety, then you are right it never will. That is the most sensible option I see and if he doesn't like it then we can just call it a day and move on. Be my fault for having my reasons on matchbook and his for not working with me on the holders.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yeah, if OSU is too scared to have 5 or 6 guys hold our money for safety, then you are right it never will. That is the most sensible option I see and if he doesn't like it then we can just call it a day and move on. Be my fault for having my reasons on matchbook and his for not working with me on the holders.

I don't think scared is the proper adjective here for OSU. I think prudent. It is no more sensible than your Ivey and Helmuth suggestion. Matchbook won't work because, it's like your plays, we will never know. It's over. Finis.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't think scared is the proper adjective here for OSU. I think prudent. It is no more sensible than your Ivey and Helmuth suggestion. Matchbook won't work because, it's like your plays, we will never know. It's over. Finis.

You have nothing to do with it. If OSU says it is over then it is over.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

It's over, congrats.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

He says so that is too bad. Would have been an easy 20 grand. You never answered the question as to why it is such a bad idea to hav 5 or 6 different guys hold the money for safety? There is no good reason why this isn't the best way, which is why I want to do it that way.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I doubt for one, you guys could agree on 6 guys to hold approx 7 a piece.

When you involve multiple parties, it geometrically increases chances something goes wrong.

I was against this plan as soon as it was mentioned.

In my ten years of posting almost every single incident with loans, bets, challenges or miscellaneous reasons, money between posters inevitably ends badly.

Every poster would be responsible for the monies, a disaster waiting to happen, and then they would have to also be contracted to payout such funds, another can of worms. I doubt anyone here is bonded.

OK, that was my answer, now why not Matchbook?

Here are Royalbluffs stipulations:

1. Play at as many books as he wants
2. Plays cannot be released to me until after tip/kick/first pitch
3. If plays are "leaked", I lose
4. Money cannot be held by any reputable online sportsbook
5. Money cannot be sent and put in an escrow account with an attorney composing a valid contract
6. Only I can be involved in the wager (No non-silent partners)
7. Only a 3rd party moderator will get the plays before tip/kick/first pitch
8. Post up money must go to 5-10 different people spreading out RF's risk
9. He can wager on any event offered by any book he chooses to use
10. No maximum amount of plays (He can play 100 games the final week, all for 5 units chasing wildly if need be)

I have two stipulations:

1. Choose a unit amount ($100 has been chosen, I think)
2. Send the money to ONE place that we know it will be at 12 months down the road

I have agreed to every term Royalbluff has pulled out of his ass. I do not intend to compromise on the two stipulations I have. He has 10+. I have 2.

Do any of you guys think that I am the one that is causing this thing not to get off the ground? (Besides Royalbluff) Anyone?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

5. Money cannot be sent and put in an escrow account with an attorney composing a valid contract
10. No maximum amount of plays (He can play 100 games the final week, all for 5 units chasing wildly if need be)

I have two stipulations:

2. Send the money to ONE place that we know it will be at 12 months down the road

I have agreed to every term Royalbluff has pulled out of his ass. I do not intend to compromise on the two stipulations I have. He has 10+. I have 2.

Do any of you guys think that I am the one that is causing this thing not to get off the ground? (Besides Royalbluff) Anyone?

You have been great, and dealt with this joke longer than everybody else. I agree scattering the funds among posters is a recipe for disaster. It was never going to happen anyway. The colossal waste of time should end here and now.

The comparison of the # of rules each person has demanded is a ridiculous one. Royalfan is the one that has to make the plays, therefore he'd naturally have more rules. OSU, whether you care to believe it or not, your rule #2 is at the heart of this controversy, and for good reason, as it is the primary one having to do with where each person's own hard-earned MONEY resides for the next few months. Naturally it'd be the one of highest contention, so saying 'well RF has 10 rules, i have 2, so i'm not budging' is nonsense. I think you're just arguing about the rest of his rules for argument's sake - they're all reasonable, again, wiht the exception of #8 and your #2 because they are in direct conflict. The rest is on the periphery

And again, for those too naive to understand (OF), Royalfan has no obligation to share his plays with even those posting up the money, before those games tip off. Just because you want to see what he's playing beforehand doesn't mean you have a need to. Oldirtyku understood exactly why he doesn't need to have the plays, and why Royalfan isn't obligated to send them off to individuals, let alone individuals he wouldn't trust with them.

Just one question:

Would you trust me with 4-10K to hold on to for a year if you were in this contest?

:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The comparison of the # of rules each person has demanded is a ridiculous one. Royalfan is the one that has to make the plays, therefore he'd naturally have more rules. OSU, whether you care to believe it or not, your rule #2 is at the heart of this controversy, and for good reason, as it is the primary one having to do with where each person's own hard-earned MONEY resides for the next few months. Naturally it'd be the one of highest contention, so saying 'well RF has 10 rules, i have 2, so i'm not budging' is nonsense. I think you're just arguing about the rest of his rules for argument's sake - they're all reasonable, again, wiht the exception of #8 and your #2 because they are in direct conflict. The rest is on the periphery

And again, for those too naive to understand (OF), Royalfan has no obligation to share his plays with even those posting up the money, before those games tip off. Just because you want to see what he's playing beforehand doesn't mean you have a need to. Oldirtyku understood exactly why he doesn't need to have the plays, and why Royalfan isn't obligated to send them off to individuals, let alone individuals he wouldn't trust with them.

It's all moot now, Mr. helping getting it done Hadji Deesethi. Even your Hadji bro said Matchbook was viable for the entire amount. It did not happen, it was never going to happen, and once you got involved it went even worse. You were making promises for royalbluff that he flat out said would not happen. Why are you still here, find another cause, because you accomplished nothing here, but backing of the bluffing horse.

I hope your tout gig has better results than this effort. Your stupid dumb old time pal...froggy

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I have two stipulations:

Number five was a great option for the money to be held. So why you saying I don't like it. Maybe try reading what I post instead of just looking for pictures to post up on here. And number three won't be a concern as you won't see the plays. Just the two moderators of the bet will.

Are you trustworthy? I'd say yes, from what I've heard and seen.

Would I trust you with my 4-10K to hold for an extended period of time? No. For various reasons, mainly having to do with me not knowing you well and there being many others I'd trust with that figure that myself and 'opponents' could agree upon.

So why should I extend you or your brother anything other than reciprocatory feelings? He wants me to post up with people that I have never met and have no business dealings with whatsoever. I am asking him to post up with a TOP 3 book in the entire world or with a respected icon in the gambling community.

He doesnt have 20K Dsethi. That is the problem. He is a 2 bit gambler with an ego the size of Mt Everest.

(I am not questioning you or your brothers integrity)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No matter what I say or do to try and get this fucker going, you guys have a problem with it. When Shrink offered up the escrow idea I thought it was a great idea. So I laid out what likely would need to happen. No matter how you slice it, there are going to need to be some tedious proceedings that occur. And then I get blasted for being too thorough and called a bluffer for trying to make sure everything was taken into account for everyone's safety. That was the time I was most serious and then you all still tried turning this into a joke. That tells me who is really bluffing and it sure as hell isn't me. I know I will win. Overlay of the century. Still doesn't mean I trust one guy with my money. The matchbook reasons are much different. Some may be smart enough to understand the reasons there, some may not be and others know the reason already. If you guys want to see if poker stars will hold for us, they might do it. That would work and they are much bigger and safer than matchbook, not that I don't trust matchbook.