Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

No, he was here for you to criticize and insult others under the guise of another identity - you've since discovered you can do that just as easily under the name WVU and have it not be a big deal @ EOG, so I commend you for making that transition and retiring Wholovesya for the time being

The ghosting community should be a tight-knit one. Embrace fellow ghosts around you, all of you learn to love one another

Good post, but I am going to be honest with you. Wholuvsya is retired because I lost my password. Have you ever used a ghost Dsethi? Be honest.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

yeah RF you win, you win, you always win. Everyone here knows you are the big winner.

You can win over 1000 units per year. In fact you did it many years in a row. Now that I informed you that your claim is bogus because you would get cut off quickly, you now boast that you play in "64 high stakes fantasy football leagues"

You win, you win, you always win. Go you.

:rolleyes:

I did have a few years in a row doing that and followed up by the most recent few not doing that as I have also said. But you can act like you think I am a liar. We already know you are a scamming piece of shit lying douchebag so you can't tarnish your image any worse. It is rock bottom. Biggest piece of shit ever.

WVU

EOG Master

Nope. Never have, never will. If I do, I'll have killed myself shortly thereafter.

Fair enough man. I believe you. I was proud of Wholuvsya. That guy had some great threads

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Fair enough man. I believe you. I was proud of Wholuvsya. That guy had some great threads

I owned his ass just like you. Caught you by surprise when I knew it was you. Made you out to be the scumball that you are under that handle also.

WVU

EOG Master

I owned his ass just like you. Caught you by surprise when I knew it was you. Made you out to be the scumball that you are under that handle also.

You are dense. If I wanted wholuvsya to be a huge secret then I wouldn't have told anyone and I wouldn't have bashed the likely suspects. Yes you are so crafty figuring that one out :rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You are dense. If I wanted wholuvsya to be a huge secret then I wouldn't have told anyone and I wouldn't have bashed the likely suspects. Yes you are so crafty figuring that one out :rolleyes:

Nope, you denied it every time you fucking douchebag. Then you left when I asked if you owed 14k if lakers won and you said no you fucking stiff. What an embarrassment you are to WVU fans. Don't even have 14 grand to pay a bet.

WVU

EOG Master

Running in your head. I'm running in your head. running in your head.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Running in your head. I'm running in your head. running in your head.

Always go to that card when you are getting your ass handed to you. All you have to go to. You are fucking pathetic and I will keep letting everyone know just how pathetic.

WVU

EOG Master

Always go to that card when you are getting your ass handed to you. All you have to go to. You are fucking pathetic and I will keep letting everyone know just how pathetic.

what a wonderful life you must have.

Go get a girlfriend or something, damn

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

what a wonderful life you must have.

Go get a girlfriend or something, damn

Another sure sign you are defeated. Going to the assuming I struggle with the women card. You ever right about anything? I like my life quite a bit. Freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I have chosen not to grab someones leftovers and kids up to this point.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Royalfan what are you going to do with your cut of the Fantasy winnings?

rumor was you were giving the cash to members of EOG