Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Haven't posted anything wrong at all in your NBA thread. Wrong again. Actually gave some bad advice on being careful on the hawks ability to score play. Glad you didn't listen. You came out so far ahead, that you are still owned bad enough mentally for some reason to dig around in the RX rubber room it sounds like. Seems way ahead. Bottom line is I ask you a fair question, as I would anyone in the 101 thread, and you take it as a personal attack again as you don't have a valid answer. Frog can't handle looking silly, ruins his persona.

:+clueless

This is "letting it go"?

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

I thought we were letting it go? You want more? Look who started it back up. Not me, but I will finish it again if I have to.

You were editing your post as I was typing my last one.

Have you thought about putting OF on ignore?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You were editing your post as I was typing my last one.

Have you thought about putting OF on ignore?

No, I don't put anyone on ignore. If people say something that I don't agree with or I think is incorrect, I will let everyone know for the greater good of all. More important yet to do so when someone people think is smart says something that may not be correct. So like in the 101 thread, I had to ask Frog a valid question. When he had no valid answer the attacks start again. Guess that is how he handles it.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

This is ridiculous. Whining, bitching and arguing about text on a screen. Get a life, go out and have a couple beers. Leave it alone.

I just read this thread and I find it hard to believe that this Royalfan character actually thinks he came out of this looking good.:+clueless

Royalfan, you are a fake. You are so into yourself it is pathetic. I have seen your stuff around and you are an ass who can't defend himself even in a battle of wits.

Nice job looking like a joke in this thread.
:+textinb3

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I just read this thread and I find it hard to believe that this Royalfan character actually thinks he came out of this looking good.:+clueless

Royalfan, you are a fake. You are so into yourself it is pathetic. I have seen your stuff around and you are an ass who can't defend himself even in a battle of wits.

Nice job looking like a joke in this thread.

Yeah, such a bad job I force fucking idiots and douchebags to go to the ghosts cause they can't stand up for themsleves after looking like idiots the whole time. Good try.

Yeah, such a bad job I force fucking idiots and douchebags to go to the ghosts cause they can't stand up for themsleves after looking like idiots the whole time. Good try.

what the fuck are you talking about you babbling idiot? Do you think only regular posters can see that you are a fake? Even lurkers can read and see that you are a complete fool. You and I do have one thing in common. I don't post winners either. Of course I do not claim to be the best gambler on the net.
:doh1

what the fuck are you talking about you babbling idiot? Do you think only regular posters can see that you are a fake? Even lurkers can read and see that you are a complete fool. You and I do have one thing in common. I don't post winners either. Of course I do not claim to be the best gambler on the net.

:LMAO :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am beginning to like this WLY. Boy did this Chernobyl royalfan thread have some long legs. Pretty much put him to penny stock level as far as a poster.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am beginning to like this WLY. Boy did this Chernobyl royalfan thread have some long legs. Pretty much put him to penny stock level as far as a poster.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

Wrong, I whipped your ass and you had to go on ignore, come up with ghosts, list goes on and on. Wholuvya is probably Frog. Very similar characteristics starting with their dislike for me and that religious nutjob. Little too ironic for me. Either way they are both ghosting and hiding pansies. Hell Frog can't even win a poll against me on his home turf on a poll he started. Now how is that for an ego crusher. You want to drag it on tough guy, I am still here. Most others have enough class to let it go. You are the only one that doesn't and still not sure on OSU and Shrink but I think they are letting it go. Leaves you and all your dumb ass ghosts because you can't hang.

:party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

10 pages and 3000+ views of royalfan claiming victory. This was one of the best forum meltdowns I have ever witnessed. Thanks royalfan, appreciated the entertainment. Can we keep it going? Are you still winning?

Best Wishes...oF :houra

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

10 pages and 3000+ views of royalfan claiming victory. This was one of the best forum meltdowns I have ever witnessed. Thanks royalfan, appreciated the entertainment. Can we keep it going? Are you still winning?

Best Wishes...oF :houra

Sure, would be my pleasure. You going to cry to general again? You going to act like you think I lose again when you admitted you don't think I do? You going to come up with another ghost or two? Start more polls? Sure I can beat you up all day, but it seemed it frustrated you so bad the first time, not sure why you want to keep going.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I would have to nominate this one as member meltdown of the year...thanks royalfan for your contributions. All your real world friends, that don't ever seem to post, are undoubtedly slapping you on the back and telling you how you won in this thread. Yes, it was one of your more impressive efforts. :rolleyes:

I am not one of your friends...OF oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I would have to nominate this one as member meltdown of the year...thanks royalfan for your contributions. All your real world friends, that don't ever seem to post, are undoubtedly slapping you on the back and telling you how you won in this thread. Yes, it was one of your more impressive efforts. :rolleyes:

I am not one of your friends...OF oij213490

Stood my ground to each and everyone that attacked me in this thread. No meltdowns, you actually did it in this thread, even resorting to lying and what not, something I never have to do. What you went through recently was truly a meltdown of epic proportions. Just absolutely hilarious.

:cheers

I believe the verdict was issued here. I can't believe I had to read the whole thread. . . .It's like a fatality car wreck before the ambulances arrive. . . .

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonde

HE'S A ROYALFAN....DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....IT DOES FOR ME!! LOL!!

:LMAO :LMAO:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO:LMAO :LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Royal Fan said that the Jose Guillen signing for the Royals was the best singing in team history and that it was going to take them over the top with their stacked offense.... hahahahahahahaha

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Me and Royalfan has gone back and forth countless times over the last 3 or 4 years. He has very strong thoughts on things and so do I.

Even though I dont agree with him 100% of the time I respect him.
He is a good person.
I count at least 5 people in this thread who owes people money.
Royal does have ethics.
Yes he has a huge ego, but most of us have huge egos.
Its very hard to be a success at anything in life if you dont think highly of yourself.

Me and Royalfan has gone back and forth countless times over the last 3 or 4 years. He has very strong thoughts on things and so do I.

He is a good person.
Royal does have ethics.
<b>Its very hard to be a success at anything in life if you dont think highly of yourself.</b>

That's just plain wrong...:nono

Some of the most successful people I know in life understand HUMILITY... 12io4j2w90

Perhaps you meant to imply "confidence" but your statement reeks more of "arrogance"...

THE SHRINK

He is a good person.
Royal does have ethics.
Its very hard to be a success at anything in life if you dont think highly of yourself.

People who are truly successful don't have to brag, boast, or demean others. They do it quietly and laugh all the way to the bank.....

Not exactly behavior exuded by your RX stablemate.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

All im trying to say is just because someone has a huge ego does not make he or she a bad person.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Did you make this post before or after you where exposed as the ghost of WVU?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I dont have an A game.
Im too humble and meak to admit I do even if I did.

He is a good person.
Royal does have ethics.

I dont have an A game.
Im too humble and meak to admit I do even if I did.

Ok, Chop....which one is it big guy?

Are you saying that people who have huge egos are automatically bad people.

SHRINK, you have a huge ego, and I dont mean that in a bad way.

CHOPTALK,

I believe you brought up the association between egos and good people and bad people...

I replied with WTF because I don't see any connection between them...

I've known good and bad people with all different sizes of egos...

I appreciate you reply about my ego. I work to have it "right sized" on a daily basis because I don't prefer to have a "huge ego..."

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal Fan said that the Jose Guillen signing for the Royals was the best singing in team history and that it was going to take them over the top with their stacked offense.... hahahahahahahaha

Yet another poster that has to resort to lying when getting killed. At least some others, like Frog and Shrink that have stirred it up in this thread are smart guys.

Awww shucks....

3 of the most HUMBLE people I know just replied back to back to back...:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Grasshopper Travis, you were working towards perfection, but any mention of or photo of any Different Strokes cast meber, may they be alive or deceased, is a definite blunder. If you want to enter the domain of the poster dragon flaming, please refrain from Different Strokes.

Master Frog...

You have come far Travis-san but the distance yet to travel is much farther yet.