Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

It does seem the Hadji boys have backed this talker up and have sided squarely on rx sides everytime. Regardless, your slant has mostly been backing up royalfan and trashing WVU. Stevie Wonder could see that in his sleep.

OF... :cheers
There's no "slant." I have my opinions and feelings on matters, and none of them have ever been nor will ever be influenced by the amount of posts someone has at a particular forum. You people can think or assume whatever you want, but I think my ability to be objective has been evident.

Throughout this thread, I've never "sided" with anyone. I think it's silly to bash someone before a legitimate effort has been made by all parties to get this challenge off the ground. If that earns me the label of a "royalfan backer," then so bet it. But a ton of progress was made today when that legitimate effort was actually put forth, and in the end that's what I care about. You guys can think what you want, assume what you want, whatever...my only interest has and continues to be getting this challenge underway. Forgive me for not getting too caught up in the bash-fest.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

mofome... if i win i will buy you a cheesburger... + let u drink 30 beers in my garage...

id proudly call skins my boy

:houra:houra:houra

Nah, you can't do that. I have more posts at the Rx than I do at EOG, remember? Therefore we're not allowed to be friends and never allowed to agree on anything. Didn't OSUCOWBOYS go over the Articles of Online Forum Allegiance with you?

tg711

EOG Member

I have 5k on the OSU side, but I strongly believe royalfan will post his 20K.

Royalfan has always been a man of his word.

That is my 2 cents. I am off to bed.

mofome

Banned

Nah, you can't do that. I have more posts at the Rx than I do at EOG, remember? Therefore we're not allowed to be friends and never allowed to agree on anything. Didn't OSUCOWBOYS go over the Articles of Online Forum Allegiance with you?

No, but OSU did buy me a pizza. I feel that i got the better commodity.

I have 5k on the OSU side, but I strongly believe royalfan will post his 20K.

Royalfan has always been a man of his word.

That is my 2 cents. I am off to bed.

You must be from the Rx. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

All,

I think I am out. i am working on a side bet with RF....

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

If u cannot find someone else to take my share then i am in... but i have to be able to see the plays before they tip... thats my only demand...

olddirtyku, you really need to read what has been posted here. Those posters will not be holding any money. The plan now is to have it held in escrow through Ken's lawyer. OSU is our go to guy on our share.

I truly believe it will not happen, and Royalfan is just trying to get us to run through hoops, but time will tell. If it looks too good to be true then it usually is.

Unforunately,

I agree with WVU...

royalfan knows that none of the options offered him have ever slow paid anyone, much less stiff and they are some of the most honorable men in this industry...

But that's not enough, he needs ecrow accounts, signatures, lawyers and mure hurdles to PRETEND he is playing when we all know he is a coward and full of shit...

This is a GAMBLING site and if you don't TRUST that we will do the RIGHT THING if you WIN, then STFU!!!

Your ACT is so damn TRANSPARENT.

Stop wasting out time...

Either PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

THE SHRINK

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

This is hilarious.

As WVU said, who gives a fuck about Royalfan's picks, right? Except for grading purposes. For that purpose alone, Shrink + Wilheim (or appointed 3rd party mod) can email the interested parties after gametimes have tipped off or at the end of each day. You can see the plays, just after they're over.

If the interested parties were actually interested in what he's playing so they could play/fade, then here's a simple suggestion: Act nice to royalfan. I've gone back and forth with him a few times, agreed/disagreed with him, and he's been pretty forthright about discussing angles on potential plays. Not rocket science how you can obtain information you're looking for.

Whether Royalfan's request that no one see his plays before gametimes is a legitimate one or not, it doesn't matter. He has no reason to trust any of the parties involved to not disseminate his plays prior to tipoff if they were to receive them. And, the bottom line is that there's absolutely no reason why any of those going against RF NEED to see the plays beforehand. No one here going against him is paying for his picks to win. You're paying for them to lose. So, see if they lose at the end of the day and see if you're going to make money at the end of the bet. Something tells me if people took side bets backing royalfan, RF may have less of an issue sending plays to those people.

So, looks like this bet is going to happen, all parties will have some representation, and at the end of this, we'll see wear things fall out.

I could go on for days about how stupid some of his thread has been, but i'll refrain

Bro. It's for 40k. I don't know anyone involved personally. Personally, it's hard at the end of the day to put up money blindy and get a scorecard telling you at the end of the day if you win or lost...

Unforunately,

I agree with WVU...

royalfan knows that none of the options offered him have ever slow paid anyone, much less stiff and they are some of the most honorable men in this industry...

But that's not enough, he needs ecrow accounts, signatures, lawyers and mure hurdles to PRETEND he is playing when we all know he is a coward and full of shit...

This is a GAMBLING site and if you don't TRUST that we will do the RIGHT THING if you WIN, then STFU!!!

Stop wasting out time...

THE SHRINK

I cant wait to post the rules he gives me. (IF I ever get them) The list just keeps growing and growing in this thread. I can imagine the 40 page thesis I will get from him.

He as been called on his challenge. Something I am sure he was not prepared for.

Skins, since you are the self-appointed King of Objectivity would you be willing to me a mediator when, and if, I ever get the rules from Royalbluff?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My secret operatives were not able to obtain royalbluff's top secret play history. Appparently no one has seen his plays but him. However we were able to get the first page, 1 of 27, through a secret poker pro who got them when royalbluff was passed out drunk after posting. He has no idea how the corn cob got thier either.

Page 1, of royalbluff rules...rough draft.

Pretty much what has been said here. Who knows the pages in the bluff report may even be more than the number of pages of this thread.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Unforunately,

I agree with WVU...

Stop wasting out time...

THE SHRINK

You were the one that offered to do it? Now you are not? That's cool. I still think we can get something worked out, but depends on if OSU wants to make it happen and who he feels comfortable trusting and for how much. If he can't trust a poster here or there for a thousand or two then that is his fault for not getting this thing going, not mine.

Skins, since you are the self-appointed King of Objectivity would you be willing to me a mediator when, and if, I ever get the rules from Royalbluff?

I'm not the self-appointed king of objectivity. I do take pride in my ability to remain objective and impartial in all situations, though.

And sure, I'd be happy to be a mediator.

royalfan, I don't think the Shrink meant that he's unwilling to hold the funds. I think he meant that he still thinks you're BSing. Prove him wrong, get the rules written up, and everyone can continue to build on the momentum of yesterday's progress.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Hey, I agree, but again, there's no necessary reason for you to receive the plays before they go off. I understand wanting to have them as a part of the deal, but whether you get them 24 hours in advance or after they've tipped is irrelevant, and it's understandable that royalfan be allowed to make that decision, as they are his plays.

That's fine. I thought he said only 1 person can have the plays and if he tells anyone then its a auto DQ...

I have a pen and 20K ready to go.

Still no rules from Royalbluff.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

This whole thing has really spiralled out of control. I'm not sure if its still about whether someone can prove he is winning gambler or if its about taking personal shots at each other.

If the parties involved, OSU and Royalfan, want to go through with the original bet, it is very easy. I suggest that everyone put their personal feeling and agendas on hold for a couple of days and get this thing sorted out.

It appears that the rules of the challenge were ironed out, or close to last week. I'm sure they can be fined tuned as it looked like the major points were agreed upon.

The issues seem to be :

1 - Trust when it comes to who will hold the money and how its supposed to posted up.
2 -Who will get the plays, when and how will they be confirmed

My suggestion is to make this very simple. There is no real need to involve lawyers, pro poker players, matchbook, several posters. All this is doing is complicating things.

My suggestions

1 - Make the amount of the wager $10,000. This is still a nice figure to compete for and much more reasonable to have posted up for a year.

2 - RF and OSU send $5000 each to the Shrink. I think both parties can agree that the Shrink would not stiff for $5000 because he doesnt like someone. He has been in the industry for years and has no doubt earned the respect to handle a $5000 post-up.

The second $5000 would be posted up to Dante. He is well liked on both forums. He is a former mod and has met numerous posters. If I had to pick someone impartial that would not stiff, he would be the first to come to mind. He may not want to be involved but he is honorable and would not stiff. I'm sure both parties would agree on that.

If Dante doesnt wish to participate then TTINCO would be another great candidate. Doubt there would be any dispute on either guy.

By sending 5 dimes to the Shrink and 5 dimes to Dante or TTinCO each party has someone at the home forum they trust involved in the bet. This should provide some security.

3 - Have Mo act as the monitor (if he wants to do it, if not Dsethi) Both these guys would do a solid job and keep things on the up and up.

4 - RF makes his picks and sends them to OSU, the Shrink, Dante (or TTinCo) and the monitor. The picks The picks should be sent around gametime to ensure that they dont get leaked (likely a big concern for RF). If there is a dispute, ie a first inning prop bet that doesnt get sent until after the game has started, the monitor will be allowed access to the account to confirm that the bet is good.

As a concession for RF not having to send the picks in advance, and jeopardizing his lines, he will have to prove any disputed picks were actually made. If the pick wasnt made as he said, he forfeits.

5 - Once a month and at the conclusion of the contest, the monitor will be given access to the accounts to confirm that the bets were made as claimed.

6 - If OSU wants to piece off some of his stake he can, but he is the rep for the team and will be the only one officially involved in the contest.

Its actually pretty easy to get this done. For the love of god can we either get it settled or move on for good. I'm sure everyone is getting tired of the round and round BS in this thread.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

havnt been reading this, but if its a matter of where to send money, why not use matchbook x-bets. small fee, but safe.

they could put up side action too

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

havnt been reading this, but if its a matter of where to send money, why not use matchbook x-bets. small fee, but safe.

they could put up side action too

Well that was suggested about 10 pages ago, everyone agreed except royalbluff, seeing that it would work, shot it down.

But I agree, that is the best idea. Good ol royalbluff.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well that was suggested about 10 pages ago, everyone agreed except royalbluff, seeing that it would work, shot it down.

But I agree, that is the best idea. Good ol royalbluff.

Maybe from your point of view, but from mine it is not a good option. Some smart people understand why. Surprised you don't.

I love this fuckin thread. :3dmondieu2::3dapplaudir:

I'll even say it's of MEGALITHIC proportions and truly something wonderful to behold. :+textinb3

I won't drivel-up :+talking- this thread by continuing posting in it except to say a couple things:

1. I'm still ::LMAO:: about the having Ivey or Hellmuth hold the money! WOoooHoo - that was a good one. ::LMAO::

2. royalfan, what is taking so long to get the rules written and have you made progress or are close?

3. And royalfan I think your drunken :whino: posting a couple of days ago in another thread really blew your cover when you admitted you have don't have any financial plan or investments and during any month you spend freely and then "add up your net worth at the end of the month" and hope it's in the black.

That you might accidently bankrupt yourself by going through the month spending in a carefree manner doesn't jive with the rest of your story. Maybe you can explain this disrepancy? :+textinb3YOU BROKE MOTHERFUCKER! ::LMAO::

(j/k, don't take it personally, dude).

4. I've read every page of this thing and am unlcear as to whether the plays are able to be shared after the game starts, or are the plays NEVER to be revealed, except to OSU?

5. The part in this deal that may screw the whole thing up (if it does every get started in the first place) is the "leaking of plays". I mentioned this about twenty (or more) pages ago, but having the other side automatically lose if a play is leaked puts one side in an overwhelmingly advantageous position. All it would take for royalfan to throw the contest and claim victory would be if he leaked one of his own plays on a forum. This could be done in a number of ways that wouldn't be easily traceable to his royalfan eog name. I'm not saying royalfan would be so corrupt to do this, but nevertheless this seems to be a problem. Any comments from anyone about this? Perhaps it's not an issue? :+clueless

6. If you guys decide to go the Matchbook route, there should be some consideration about who is the one who will grade the contest. In regular X-bets (as you all probably are quite well aware) the person who submits the bet is the one who grades the wager. If there is a dispute in the contest it would not be a good thing to have one side be able to declare himself the winner and take it all. A possible solution might be to ask if Matchbook will grade the wager, or have a third party be the one to actually set up the bet. Just throwing ideas out there..

7. I really do believe OSUCOWBOYS has a pen and check ready to go this very moment. The guy is for real. :+money-8+

I will step aside and let the parties involved get back to it. And good luck to both sides (if this thing ever does happen).

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Maybe from your point of view, but from mine it is not a good option. Some smart people understand why. Surprised you don't.

Yes, I do understand, because it is an option that would work. I doubt one poster from here or the RX thinks otherwise, so find me that smart man, besides you of course.

The Ivey, Helmuth bluff will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the worst namedropping bluffs in forum history. What a mush. The entire posting world is still laughing thier collective asses off at that one.

Again, your bluff was called, now you barely can say why Matchbook won't work, because it would. Just admit you never had any intention of doing this to begin with, and once your bluff was called, you were done.

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes, I do understand, because it is an option that would work. I doubt one poster from here or the RX thinks otherwise, so find me that smart man, besides you of course.

The Ivey, Helmuth bluff will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the worst namedropping bluffs in forum history. What a mush. The entire posting world is still laughing thier collective asses off at that one.

Again, your bluff was called, now you barely can say why Matchbook won't work, because it would. Just admit you never had any intention of doing this to begin with, and once your bluff was called, you were done.

Wrong, wrong and even more wrong. Wow. Maybe you are really just fucking stupid, like your NBA picks.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Ok royalbluff, whatever you say. Was I wrong when I said this would end up being a colossal waste of time?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ok royalbluff, whatever you say. Was I wrong when I said this would end up being a colossal waste of time?

So far, no, not as far as the bet is concerned. We will see when i get the rules written up.

Begs the question why you are in here so much. You are too scared to do it anyway, so why are you wasting your time?

I love this fuckin thread. :3dmondieu2::3dapplaudir:

I'll even say it's of MEGALITHIC proportions and truly something wonderful to behold. :+textinb3
7. I really do believe OSUCOWBOYS has a pen and check ready to go this very moment. The guy is for real. :+money-8+

12io4j2w90

48 hours later and still no rules. :+clueless

What the fuck is taking so long? Froggy , you got any ideas?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He is either not even bothering with it, or looking for a loophole to end it if he is losing. My personal opinion is, royalbluff was called unexpectedly, and he does not have the guys to muck his rags.

It has truly been a colossal waste of time.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This is over, and OSU asked me a question, and I answered. The rules won't make any difference, because no one is going to hold the money. Matchbook was the best bet. royalbluff made this entire fiasco a show that would never translate to reality. I seriously doubt The Shrink wants anything to do with this now, after royalbluff makes it too unreasonable for him also. You backed the wrong horse and lost, get over it.

I am here only if ALL parties are serious...

I'm confident this bet will happen, if it doesn't, no skin off my back, didn't have a vested interest to begin with. Your boy WVU is the one that started the idea of an escrow account, so if your party is unwilling to go that route, then I guess you backed the wrong horse.

If I had 20K of my own money on the line, you'd better believe I would take whatever precautions I deemed necessary to ensure the money was safe and the potential payout safe as well. Only an idiot would do otherwise, or someone that can burn through 20K without batting an eye.

I'm sure Shrink didn't want much to do with this bet to begin with, but I'd assume is still willing to assist. Again, just because matchbook fit your particular needs doesn't mean it fit all parties. It's amazing how that small yet pertinent statement seems to have escaped you.

OSU - propose a timeframe that you'd like to have RF draft a set of rules. Then he can respond. And, miraculously, a real business agreement can occur. Having the expectation that he'd draft up a set of rules to send off to you over a 24-48 hour period and on a weekend no less is a fairly unrealistic expectation, considering I haven't even seen RF post in that time frame, and you haven't even stipulated when you'd like the bet to start.

If he were that gung-ho to make it happen it already would have happened. He has been posting here, why couldnt he close the internet browsers and open up Microsoft Word and get this shit handled?

How long do you think he should have? How long does it take for a genius of his stature to come up with the rules to his challenge? Are you kidding me?

My guess is he is trying to ask his world famous brother for the money and lil bro wants nothing to do with it. He will stall and stall and stall. He couldnt put together 20K if his life depended on it.

Every time this thread get serious and Royalbluff has to put up some money things miraculously get turned around and attention gets diverted with a new rule or new clause. Enough already. Lets get it on.

Royalbluff's favorite new sign:

I'd say 7-10 days.

Emailing Shrink, Wil et. al., sending money, drafting up a comprehensive list of rules, determining responsibilities for the 'moderators' of the contest, putting a framework around how the participants on your end will be notified about RF's plays, when they will be notified, how often, who is responsible for grading, procedures to verify lines and gambling amounts provided there's a discrepancy or something is refuted, etc. etc. etc.

I'd say 7-10 days is fair. This process would likely have been expedited had someone been mature enough to reach out to the other party via PM or email to discuss seriously rather than wade through the 95% bullshit in this thread and respond to that along with the serious stuff.

b/t/w if/when this bet does start, if someone is willing to post a line whether RF will get to +200 units or not over 365 days, and is willing to take action on that line, would like to hear it

To come up with rules?????

no, 7-10 days to actually get the contest started.

I concur. Start next Monday would be fine for me.

I should have the rules by when, Monday night? Tuesday morning?

no, 7-10 days to actually get the contest started. Sorry for the confusion.

I would imagine most of the legwork would revolve around creating the rules, though, and having them agreed upon by all parties.

Your brother, Mr Objectivity, has agreed to help us with that. Royalbluff should have no objection to that since Skins is a long time supporter of the bluffer himself.

I'd say Tues. night would be a good deadline for rules to be drafted and sent off for approval.

I didn't peg you to be as juvenile and/or retarded as other posters have been in this thread. Guess you and OF are more similar than I thought, or you have a hard time reading as closely as you should, and are then simply forced to post more retarded BS. 'Mr. Objectivity' - was as stupid when it was first used as it was when you just used it, and Skins being a 'long time supporter' equally stupid. Lucky for you guys, there are actually people in this thread that have been getting the ball in motion in spite of you, RF, and others simply hurling insults back and forth like 3rd graders without any real plan of action.

He proclaimed himself as objective. Much like Royalbluff likes to compliment himself. I just ran with it. The both of you will look silly when this never happens.

He aint got 20K. What about that do you not understand?

If I look silly for thinking RF has 20K to post up and he ends up not posting up, that's fine. When that day comes, I'll be wrong, and life will go on. You and others will go on looking for people you dislike or don't care for and try to portray them as silly. When it's one of your own, you'll look the other way. It's happened quite a bit before, and it'll happen in the future, so people's assessments of who's silly and/or stupid on this site don't particularly mean much to some of us

Fair enough. You and your brother both are well rounded, educated people. You dont proclaim to be the messiah like Royalbluff. Why you guys continue to "back" a guy like him I have no clue.

(I use the word "back" for lack of a better term)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'd say Tues. night would be a good deadline for rules to be drafted and sent off for approval.

I didn't peg you to be as juvenile and/or retarded as other posters have been in this thread. Guess you and OF are more similar than I thought, or you have a hard time reading as closely as you should, and are then simply forced to post more retarded BS. 'Mr. Objectivity' - was as stupid when it was first used as it was when you just used it, and Skins being a 'long time supporter' equally stupid. Lucky for you guys, there are actually people in this thread that have been getting the ball in motion in spite of you, RF, and others simply hurling insults back and forth like 3rd graders without any real plan of action.

Very similar to the tagteam Hadji bros vs. WVU. I think you are others also. Your plan was to attack WVU. That was it. Two pages of hurling insults back and forth like 3rd graders. Don't sit here and try and take credit for getting anything done, because you have done nothing. Skins is still waiting on royalbluff to agree to Matchbook, which is never going to happen. And royalbluff is changing rules already agreed upon before they are even in writing. Don't act all holier than thou Mr. $100 tout. Take that lame act back to the rx. Skins and you have been practically royalbluffs agents since he wanders off or posts drunk. I agree with OSU here. You Hadji bros are badly biased here, especially since WVU is against royalbluff. Disqualify yourselves as biased, let others get it done, 3rd grader.

gimme the cliff notes version of this as i've not read the last dozen or so pages since my last post in this thread.

a. will royal post up somewhere
b. what 4 are going against him
c. is he getting 3/2
d. props, futures, sides, totals....what can he play or can he play them all?
e. when does it get started

thank's friends.