Who is taking the vaccine?

railbird

EOG Master
Im already taking monocolonal antibodies with opdivo monthly. Dont need an injury risk with a suspicious vax

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I'll get the vax, but I won't be first in line. I suspect that I will be waiting until mid spring time after all the others eligible get it first. By that time, hopefully any side effects will be known.

What I'm wondering, will the NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB get their players/families ahead of the line of everyone else???? I'm guessing yes.

howid

EOG Dedicated
not interested but starting to look like you may not be allowed, for starters, on public transportation and other government run establishments without proof of vax. later, movies, stores etc. may follow suit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
not interested but starting to look like you may not be allowed, for starters, on public transportation and other government run establishments without proof of vax. later, movies, stores etc. may follow suit.
They can carry it with their voter ID card.

"Those laws pertain to the sharing of your info by healthcare professionals; that is not what is being proposed.

In the law under consideration, nobody is sharing your info against your wishes. However, if you want to attend a restaurant, concert, etc. you would need to provide proof that you have been vaccinated. It’s up to you; if you don’t want to share this info then you don’t have to- it just means you can’t attend public events.

If I run a restaurant I can insist that you wear a shirt and shoes or else I won’t serve you. Insisting that my patrons are free of a life-threatening illness seems entirely reasonable.

So...to all of the covidiots who insist that they have a right not to wear a mask and that anyone who doesn’t like it should just stay home: time to put the shoe on the other foot. If you don’t want to get the vaccine then YOU can be the one to stay at home!

Beautiful."

https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/ont...it-may-face-restrictions.732566/#post-6893683

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1161796&page=2

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
As someone who worked in the business, fully agree with it. Ranks right along smokers. Neither have the right to spread their germs or smoke to others who don’t want it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Im already taking monocolonal antibodies with opdivo monthly. Dont need an injury risk with a suspicious vax

hit at the bottom of the lineup ... the vaccine could go bad.. .. wait and see.. otherwise you could crap out early

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I can now wait on getting one

I got tested Tuesday, will get the results this weekend but I am 100% sure I have it

Non-vaxxers will hang out at the few places which allow them in, like the next loser Chump rally, and they'll quickly get Covid so they don't need a vaccine.

Valuist

EOG Master
For most people, would a vaccine with very possible side effects be that much better than Covid itself?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
We need to take a stand one way or another for the good of society and this country. We can't keep going back and forth whether its Congress, doctors, experts. One moment we should close then the next open. Do this, do that. Everybody should just bite the bullet and take it. We can't go another year like this. For every day this lasts another day, everything gets worse in regards to careers, colleges, finances, morals, traditional ways of life.

This has to be done by any means necessary now. This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
vaccine will probably weaken your immune system therefore killing you in a few years

Like all the vaccines you & almost everyone else in the USA got as children?

"Vaccines are rigorously tested and monitored and are among the safest medical products we use. Millions of vaccinations are given to children and adults in the United States each year. Serious adverse reactions are rare. However, because of the high volume of use, coincidental adverse events including deaths, that are temporally associated with vaccination, do occur. When death occurs shortly following vaccination, loved ones and others might naturally question whether it was related to vaccination. A large body of evidence supports the safety of vaccines, and multiple studies and scientific reviews have found no association between vaccination and deaths except in rare cases. During the US multi-state measles outbreak of 2014–2015, unsubstantiated claims of deaths caused by measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine began circulating on the Internet, prompting responses by public health officials to address common misinterpretations and misuses of vaccine safety surveillance data, particularly around spontaneous reports submitted to the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). We summarize epidemiologic data on deaths following vaccination, including examples where reasonable scientific evidence exists to support that vaccination caused or contributed to deaths. Rare cases where a known or plausible theoretical risk of death following vaccination exists include anaphylaxis, vaccine-strain systemic infection after administration of live vaccines to severely immunocompromised persons, intussusception after rotavirus vaccine, Guillain-Barré syndrome after inactivated influenza vaccine, fall-related injuries associated with syncope after vaccination, yellow fever vaccine-associated viscerotropic disease or associated neurologic disease, serious complications from smallpox vaccine including eczema vaccinatum, progressive vaccinia, postvaccinal encephalitis, myocarditis, and dilated cardiomyopathy, and vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis from oral poliovirus vaccine. However, making general assumptions and drawing conclusions about vaccinations causing deaths based on spontaneous reports to VAERS – some of which might be anecdotal or second-hand – or case reports in the media, is not a scientifically valid practice.

[/URL]

Vaccine caused deaths are statistically insignificant. Like being killed by lightning.

"Few measures in public health can compare with the impact of vaccines. Vaccinations have reduced disease, disability, and death from a variety of infectious diseases. For example, in the United States, children are recommended to be vaccinated against 16 diseases (1). Table 1 highlights the impact in the United States of immunization against nine vaccine-preventable diseases, including smallpox and a complication of one of those diseases, congenital rubella syndrome, showing representative annual numbers of cases in the 20th century compared with 2016 reported cases (2, 3). All of the diseases have been reduced by more than 90% and many have either been eliminated or reductions of 99% or more have been achieved. A recent analysis of vaccines to protect against 13 diseases estimated that for a single birth cohort nearly 20 million cases of diseases were prevented, including over 40,000 deaths (4). In addition to saving the lives of our children, vaccination has resulted in net economic benefits to society amounting to almost $69 billion in the United States alone. A recent economic analysis of 10 vaccines for 94 low- and middle-income countries estimated that an investment of $34 billion for the immunization programs resulted in savings of $586 billion in reducing costs of illness and $1.53 trillion when broader economic benefits were included (5). The only human disease ever eradicated, smallpox, was eradicated using a vaccine, and a second, polio, is near eradication, also using vaccines (6, 7).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5402432/

"Are vaccine ingredients safe?" This opinion says yes:

"When it comes to myths about vaccines online, misinformation about vaccine ingredients is often at the forefront. Contrary to what you might read on blogs or social media, vaccines don’t contain toxins. In fact, many of the chemicals and substances found in vaccines are not only safe, they’re crucial to boosting your immune system against diseases, protect vaccines from contamination, and ensure they stay potent during storage and handling.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/vacci...atives-2633691

"What’s in Vaccines?":

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

""CDC Study: Flu Vaccine Saved 40,000 Lives During 9 Year Period...." in the USA alone:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2...aved-lives.htm

"Findings from vaccine safety monitoring systems and scientific studies have shown that the flu vaccines have a favorable safety profile. Hundreds of millions of Americans have safely received flu vaccines for more than 50 years and the body of scientific evidence overwhelmingly supports their safety."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/vaccines/flu-vaccine.html

2 people died according to the fda

More died by lightning strikes. Which are statistically insignificant.

I have to laugh at people (largely conspiracy nut job covidiots) who are more afraid of a vaccine than the health destroying C-19.

Keep hiding under your bed from getting a needle jab ;

Are rushed vaccinations rigorously tested? That is a legitimate concern for a lot of people.

By the time the vast majority of people get a chance to get a C-19 vaccine millions at highest risk will have already been vaccinated. Which will tell us, with yet more testing on human subjects, how effective the various vaccines are.

"I understand why people might think that this process has been rushed, because in the past vaccines have taken years to develop, but it actually has not been rushed, at all, with the design of the vaccine or with respect to the safety and efficacy trials (all these phase 1-3 trials). "

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2020/11/20/allison-weis-covid/

railbird

EOG Master
Like all the vaccines you & almost everyone else in the USA got as children?

"Vaccines are rigorously tested and monitored and are among the safest medical products we use. Millions of vaccinations are given to children and adults in the United States each year. Serious adverse reactions are rare. However, because of the high volume of use, coincidental adverse events including deaths, that are temporally associated with vaccination, do occur. When death occurs shortly following vaccination, loved ones and others might naturally question whether it was related to vaccination. A large body of evidence supports the safety of vaccines, and multiple studies and scientific reviews have found no association between vaccination and deaths except in rare cases. During the US multi-state measles outbreak of 2014–2015, unsubstantiated claims of deaths caused by measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine began circulating on the Internet, prompting responses by public health officials to address common misinterpretations and misuses of vaccine safety surveillance data, particularly around spontaneous reports submitted to the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). We summarize epidemiologic data on deaths following vaccination, including examples where reasonable scientific evidence exists to support that vaccination caused or contributed to deaths. Rare cases where a known or plausible theoretical risk of death following vaccination exists include anaphylaxis, vaccine-strain systemic infection after administration of live vaccines to severely immunocompromised persons, intussusception after rotavirus vaccine, Guillain-Barré syndrome after inactivated influenza vaccine, fall-related injuries associated with syncope after vaccination, yellow fever vaccine-associated viscerotropic disease or associated neurologic disease, serious complications from smallpox vaccine including eczema vaccinatum, progressive vaccinia, postvaccinal encephalitis, myocarditis, and dilated cardiomyopathy, and vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis from oral poliovirus vaccine. However, making general assumptions and drawing conclusions about vaccinations causing deaths based on spontaneous reports to VAERS – some of which might be anecdotal or second-hand – or case reports in the media, is not a scientifically valid practice.

[/URL]

Vaccine caused deaths are statistically insignificant. Like being killed by lightning.
it causes autism, i know of 3 cases. this one especially divides dna and rna, causes testicle issues. the chinese communist party virus was manufactured in lab and i dont trust anything asscociated with it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Polio vaccine didn't work. Small Pox, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles, Flu. All those vaccines don't work. Anyone that tells you differently is part of the deep state.

Regarding the Covid vaccine its a no brainer. Take it!!! Unless youre told not to. Right now some highly or allergic people are experiencing negative side effects and shouldn't take the current vaccine.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
trump is 74yrs old and out of shape......cris cristy is a fat slob.....guilliani old fvck.....

they were all fine after 2 days, why would you shoot yourself up over something so tame.....it's like wearing a helmet while vacationing in hawaii because you don't want to die from falling coconuts

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump is 74yrs old and out of shape......cris cristy is a fat slob.....guilliani old fvck.....

they were all fine after 2 days, why would you shoot yourself up over something so tame.....it's like wearing a helmet while vacationing in hawaii because you don't want to die from falling coconuts

What else do they have in common Teddy? Not too intelligent? They're all privileged wealthy white guys. Each one of them received special drugs that aren't available to the average and less fortunate Americans. Shit some Nazi's learn something new every day?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Will take it because Government is working with insurance companies to not cover medical and hospital expenses for those who choose to not vaccinate or vaccinate their children.

That is why there will be a Vaccine ID.

Actually I kind of like that. Why should those on insurance group plans have to pay extra for those who don't vaccinate.

Balco

EOG Master

But dementia Joe is in much better shape right?