Who is taking the vaccine?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Those on Medicare who refuse to vaccinate will have to come out of pocket to pay for hospital and treatment 100%.

Medicare will not cover those who refuse to vaccinate as politicians will see to it that the tax payer doesn't carry the burden.

Government is going to play this hand hard.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I got 2 shots for shingles & 1 for the flu this fall. Had not received a flu shot for decades.
Me either. I have one more shingles vax to get. I had no idea that whooping cough was around, we can thank the anti-vaxxers for that.

it causes autism, i know of 3 cases. this one especially divides dna and rna, causes testicle issues. the chinese communist party virus was manufactured in lab and i dont trust anything asscociated with it

"There is no link between vaccines and autism.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

Speaking of "testicle issues":

"Another Reason to Wear a Mask: COVID-19 May Cause Erectile Dysfunction":
https://nypost.com/2020/12/05/covid-19-could-cause-erectile-dysfunction-doc-says/
https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/what-young-healthy-people-have-to-fear-from-covid-19.731752/

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
But dementia Joe is in much better shape right?

Than Der Fuhrer

100%!

I'd bet all I own Biden is more physically and mentally competent than #IQ45

NO WAY we can dispute the physical part. And when is the last time you hear Der Fuhrer speak in a complete sentence? He has: Frontotemporal Dementia

His brain is bad now. If he says he will win again in 2024 - LOL. His brain will be complete jelly by 2024

blueline

EOG Master
Than Der Fuhrer

100%!

NO WAY we can dispute the physical part. And when is the last time you hear Der Fuhrer speak in a complete sentence? He has: Frontotemporal Dementia

His brain is bad now. If he says he will win again in 2024 - LOL. His brain will be complete jelly by 2024

railbird

EOG Master

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
He is a computer scientist.

His vaccine will go to third world countries and not USA.

Gates is a thief.

He engineered competitors software and gave them away for free on his operating system. He screwed over many small businesses in the 90s and into 2000s.

Many in his shoes would have done the same.

He is hated by many in this world for that.

Copyright infringement at every turn from Microsoft and no care in the world to secure customer data as well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If Joe Biden is distributing it, there is a 0.0% chance I take it.

Great to hear

If Der Fuhrer had anything to do with it (thankfully - he did not) I'd want nothing to do with it based on his track record of "successful" ventures in the past
Trump - Winner.jpg

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Those on Medicare who refuse to vaccinate will have to come out of pocket to pay for hospital and treatment 100%.

Medicare will not cover those who refuse to vaccinate as politicians will see to it that the tax payer doesn't carry the burden.

Government is going to play this hand hard.

And those who smoke cigarettes can play for their treatment as well?

And maybe those obese idiots that eat fast food every day can pay for their shit as well?

Let's play hard with everyone, time for taxpayers to quit footing the bill for everyone's bad decisions.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Than Der Fuhrer

100%!

Offering bets
Or
Betting ON
joe biden’s cognitive skills ????
Nice to see you have a good sense of humor.

wearing a mask is like putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitos

You are misinformed.

" "Scientifically inaccurate."

"Virologists measure COVID-19 to be 80-140nm in size making the weave of material masks to be the equivalent of a chain-link fence to a mosquito."

(NM is a reference to the nanometer measure of diameter.)

Rasmussen said virus particles are much smaller than the weave of masks, but infected people do not shed individual virus particles into the environment — they shed them in respiratory droplets. Masks prevent most, but not all, of these respiratory droplets from being dispersed into the environment.

"In addition, although we don’t know how many virus particles it takes to cause an infection, it’s almost certainly more than one. So you have to be exposed to enough respiratory droplets containing enough virus to establish an infection to actually become infected. Reducing droplet dispersal by wearing a mask greatly reduces this exposure risk, though it does not eliminate it completely," she said.

Neuman said there is a growing number of research papers that demonstrate the effectiveness of surgical face masks in preventing transmission of a range of viruses, or demonstrate the effectiveness of face covering in limiting the novel coronavirus spread."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jebm.12381

railbird

EOG Master
"The science is clear: Vaccines are safe, effective, and do not cause autism

https://hub.jhu.edu/2017/01/11/vacci...health-expert/
its t
You are misinformed.

"Virologists measure COVID-19 to be 80-140nm in size making the weave of material masks to be the equivalent of a chain-link fence to a mosquito."

Rasmussen said virus particles are much smaller than the weave of masks, but infected people do not shed individual virus particles into the environment — they shed them in respiratory droplets. Masks prevent most, but not all, of these respiratory droplets from being dispersed into the environment.

"In addition, although we don’t know how many virus particles it takes to cause an infection, it’s almost certainly more than one. So you have to be exposed to enough respiratory droplets containing enough virus to establish an infection to actually become infected. Reducing droplet dispersal by wearing a mask greatly reduces this exposure risk, though it does not eliminate it completely," she said.

Neuman said there is a growing number of research papers that demonstrate the effectiveness of surgical face masks in preventing transmission of a range of viruses, or demonstrate the effectiveness of face covering in limiting the novel coronavirus spread."

FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS - YouTube

You are misinformed.

What does that have to do with my comment showing you are in ignorance?

"this is the process intelligent people follow.

When there is new information, or the understanding of a situation evolves, intelligent people modify their opinions and advice. AKA "change their minds".

Others who are threatened by their own fear and insecurity that they may be wrong, doggedly stick to their original position and find excuses to justify their inability to learn from new information."

"Unfortunately ignorant, loud and irrational people can not understand or interpret these facts properly because they are blinded by their own selfish wants/gains or guided by their political agenda."

"Thankfully we didn't have amateurs like you who didn't even know what "herd immunity" means running the show. How much worse off we'd be now! If the covidiots, hoax advocates, conspiracy nut jobs, C-19's existence deniers, or anti extreme safety measures (lockdowns, masks, etc) people were in charge we'd have over 10 million dead already instead of a small fraction of that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
vaccines are the cause of 40 % of autism cases, i know 3 1st hand

Railturd is a champion of misinformation. The Far Right wing American Nazis love this type of seditous un-American.

Btw, the seditious 17 are 100% far right wing Trumplicans.

vaccines are the cause of 40 % of autism cases, i know 3 1st hand

"The science is clear: Vaccines are safe, effective, and do not cause autism

https://hub.jhu.edu/2017/01/11/vacci...health-expert/

You cannot possibly conclude that about the Covid vaccines. Way too little is known at this point.

The point was regarding the vaccines that we do know a lot about.

At this point there is no reason to think any covid vaccine will cause autism.

"Covid vaccine development was not rushed..."

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...t-was-not-rushed-who-doctor-says-1045692.html