Who is taking the vaccine?

railbird

EOG Master
When there is already a CURE for the China virus like hyrdoxycholorquine and Zinc there is no reason taking a dangerous risk on a for profit vaxx

railbird

EOG Master
The Same people that created the virus in a lab created the vax in a lab. i do not trust, China. Vatican is called the whore of babylon in book of revelation.

Valuist

EOG Master
The point was regarding the vaccines that we do know a lot about.

At this point there is no reason to think any covid vaccine will cause autism.

"Covid vaccine development was not rushed..."

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...t-was-not-rushed-who-doctor-says-1045692.html

Why should anyone believe that link? Pharma worked for years at vaccines for other coronaviruses, only to get poor success rates. So now, with well less than a year, we are to believe these 90% success rates? I think most don't believe it, and they shouldn't.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I believe it because everybody in the world has the same goal here. When everybody actually comes together things move quickly. Analyzing, dissecting, sharing all sorts of information since this all began.

At some point everybody will have to take some sort of vaccine. There will come a point where masks wont be mandatory then its on you.

Why should anyone believe that link?

In its favor it is backed up by many health experts:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cov.....&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Pharma worked for years at vaccines for other coronaviruses, only to get poor success rates. So now, with well less than a year, we are to believe these 90% success rates? I think most don't believe it, and they shouldn't.

When was there ever so many working on a vaccine for anything, let alone coronaviruses? How many dozens of C-19 vaccines are being developed & tested? Researchers were able to build on the previous work which had already been done, making their job easier.

"So next time somebody expresses concern at the astonishing speed the vaccine trials have happened at, point out to them that ten years isn’t a good thing, it’s a bad thing. It’s not ten years because that is safe, it’s ten hard years of battling indifference, commercial imperatives, luck and red tape. It represents barriers in the process that we have now proved are “easy” to overcome. You just need unlimited cash, some clever and highly motivated people, all the world’s trial infrastructure, an almost unlimited pool of altruistic, wonderful trial volunteers and some sensible regulators."

https://theconversation.com/less-th...cine-heres-why-you-shouldnt-be-alarmed-150414

cheapseats

EOG Master
It's pretty f'ing simple, you want to go places do things, you'll get inoculated. If not, you stay bunkered. The government will see to it through many avenues of control.

railbird

EOG Master
It's pretty f'ing simple, you want to go places do things, you'll get inoculated. If not, you stay bunkered. The government will see to it through many avenues of control.
they will put a chip in you. The Communist Chinese Party Virus was no accident. It was a planned weapon.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Each Vile of Pfizer has 5 doses. Random 5 people in line means 5 people would have the same tag. Your phone is more precise.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thank G-d Trump lost. Maybe these Far Right wing conspiracy terrorist will go away. The Nazis that believe Trump was sent by G-d, and was the most Jesus president ever will stop their conspiracies. We can hope. Go get em Bill Barr.
- The Deep State

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not a single Thank you Donald for delivering on his promise to get the vaccine out by the end of the year.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not a single Thank you Donald for delivering on his promise to get the vaccine out by the end of the year.

Someone that trafficks so many lies, makes so many wrong predictions just hoping something sticks doesn't deserve a single thanks. Unless you're a Trump apologist of course ? Btw, neither Pfizer nor Moderna received any money or help from the Trump government, neither company was present at a recent White House vaccine summit. Trump should be charged with manslaughter. Masks could have been a short term vaccine with the proper leadership from the federal government. Instead you had Trump telling the nation that masks may cause more harm than good. "You see waiters frequently touching and adjusting their masks, that can't be good". You had Scot Atlas promoting herd immunity. You had Trump TV questioning the effectiveness of masks. So on and so on.

Masks could have been a 18 month vaccine until a true vaccine arrived. All Trump deserves are charges of manslaughter. "The vaccine will be here before that big day in November. I feel great. I'm going to make sure everyone can receive the same great medicine I received. You have nothing to fear. There's 15 cases, so there wi" be no, like a miracle, we're doing a great job. We should look into injecting poison. It kills the virus in less than a minute. Obama wiretapped my phone".

"Not one single thanks to Trump".
- Fair Warning

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I love firing up BR on a Monday. It takes the sting off my 1-12 Sunday.

tell us again about the Jews and Pittsburgh. How about the illegals in the Wal-Mart in El Paso.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I love firing up BR on a Monday. It takes the sting off my 1-12 Sunday.

tell us again about the Jews and Pittsburgh. How about the illegals in the Wal-Mart in El Paso.

Not many righties understood the simple examples of massacres inspired by the Bully pulpit. You seem to finally get it. More Americans in the history of elections voted against Trump. Now Trump the Traitor is totally silent regarding the major hacking into the U. S. Treasury and Commerce computers by his Russian allies. It's a deriliction of duty, disgusting and treasonous.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Still doesn’t take away from the Trump coordinated plans to get the vaccine out.

But the churches being packed by Easter, the virus being a thing of the past by Memorial day, the vaccines being here before the big day November, plus many times he stated the vaccines are available, will be in a week, does take away from his vaccine plan. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Again Pfizer and Moderna were not part of Warp Speed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
But the churches being packed by Easter, the virus being a thing of the past by Memorial day, the vaccines being here before the big day November, plus many times he stated the vaccines are available, will be in a week, does take away from his vaccine plan. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Again Pfizer and Moderna were not part of Warp Speed.
Would you refuse a vaccination because Catholics couldn’t go to Easter Mass?

didn’t think so.

railbird

EOG Master
people can cry tinfoil hat all they want on alex, but do that with caution because he is constantly correct, and constantly 1st with info.
does he bat 1,000? no. but he bats .850 which is waaaay better than any news outlet or any politician

Valuist

EOG Master
Jim Cramer floated the idea of paying people to take the vaccine. But there's a big problem with that; if you have ever had a reaction to a flu shot, are you going to change your mind for $10? For $20? Of course not.

What should they do? If they are dead set on a second round of stimulus, tie it to the vaccine. Nobody is changing their mind for $10. For $1200, it would be a much different story.

railbird

EOG Master
Jim Cramer floated the idea of paying people to take the vaccine. But there's a big problem with that; if you have ever had a reaction to a flu shot, are you going to change your mind for $10? For $20? Of course not.

What should they do? If they are dead set on a second round of stimulus, tie it to the vaccine. Nobody is changing their mind for $10. For $1200, it would be a much different story.
i said a year ago, they would withhold stimulus checks for people not taking it

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm not anti vaccine, I do get a flu shot, but I wont be getting this one anytime soon, perhaps in the summer or fall if all goes well.

railbird

EOG Master
i dont take vaccines for man made bioweapons. especially when there is a very good chance the same people that made virus made the vax, what are their intentions?