Who is the biggest flopper in the NBA?

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
It's just like getting a pass interference call, Ruffin the passer pass penalties, catchers who know how to frame pitches in baseball but the best @ drawing charges @ the perfect moment was Dennis Rodman, he could foul out the other team's best player while setting a back pick on Michael Jordan 's man that would destroy the other team's spirit - bravo

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I thought the NBA tried to clean up the problem of "flopping" a few years ago.

A flop caught in-game is a technical foul.

A flop caught after the game in video review results in a league fine.

Another NBA problem rarely discussed is offensive players flopping and flailing about looking for fouls.

I thought the league did a decent job years ago with the Reggie Miller leg-kick that sometimes fooled officials.

Point guards jerking their heads back while driving to the hole is another form of offensive players acting to get a call.

I like what some of the FIBA officials practice: The more you cry for help, the fewer calls go your way.

Biggest flopper in NBA history?

Let's go with a young Vlade Divac.

Biggest flopper in college hoop history?

Let's go with an old Shane Battier.

One other note: The NBA takes a back seat to the MLS when it comes to flopping.

The only organization whose athletes flop more than soccer players?

Answer: The WWE.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I thought the NBA tried to clean up the problem of "flopping" a few years ago.

A flop caught in-game is a technical foul.

A flop caught after the game in video review results in a league fine.

Another NBA problem rarely discussed is offensive players flopping and flailing about looking for fouls.

I thought the league did a decent job years ago with the Reggie Miller leg-kick that sometimes fooled officials.

Point guards jerking their heads back while driving to the hole is another form of offensive players acting to get a call.

I like what some of the FIBA officials practice: The more you cry for help, the fewer calls go your way.

Biggest flopper in NBA history?

Biggest flopper in college hoop history?

Let's go with an old Shane Battier.

One other note: The NBA takes a back seat to the MLS when it comes to flopping.

The only organization whose athletes flop more than soccer players?

Answer: The WWE.

He Was The Best At It.

Went Down Like An 18 Wheeler Hit Him.

Rodman was the best. He would pull players down and make it look like it was the other way around. LeBron James is the worst. That alone keeps him out of the top 10 of all time.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Rodman was the best. He would pull players down and make it look like it was the other way around. LeBron James is the worst. That alone keeps him out of the top 10 of all time.
Good point. My POV was based purely on attempts. Good or bad being the thread asked biggest flopper.