Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

Anthony Nap Jr. What a whiny little bitch.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak - fuck, I can't stand that thief

mofome

Banned

jborfair, douche bag from freewinners.com was mine. this guy would have vietnam flashbacks and let loose on me for not having served my country.

Teddy kgb

Banned

dogball.....had everyone on his jock with his one and only good capping season in bases, no write ups big units....dude was a fvcking queen.

Funny thing I remember is he had a goy and bet on a NFL team on their 3rd straight road game....lost his ass and someone let him know about the 3rd road game system and every year after that he would post his goy and it would always be against the team on their 3rd straight road game.

J

joeybagadonuts

From the RX when I started posting

Kodiak is my #1 lock
2nd was Co-capitain
3rd Henhouse

From EOG-

Mofome!

Funny, since now I would consider him one of my best friends on the forums. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

From the RX when I started posting

Kodiak is my #1 lock
2nd was Co-capitain
3rd Henhouse

From EOG-

Mofome!

Funny, since now I would consider him one of my best friends on the forums.

:cheers:cheers

Haven't reached that point yet. It's not real life so I don't have enough invested to develop any emotion even close to "dislike." Even the total douchebags contribute--even if only the gratification that no matter how bad my scene may get, I've still got someone beat. . .

nic darvas, still hate him to this day. or still feel sorry for him. or both.

dogball.....had everyone on his jock with his one and only good capping season in bases, no write ups big units....dude was a fvcking queen.

Funny thing I remember is he had a goy and bet on a NFL team on their 3rd straight road game....lost his ass and someone let him know about the 3rd road game system and every year after that he would post his goy and it would always be against the team on their 3rd straight road game.
remember him well those years.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

a miami hurricanes fan on a rivals forum...

on the gambling forums? homedawg.

J

joeybagadonuts

remember him well those years.

haha, as do I.

I actually trailed him for a bit in baseball when I first started at the RX. 2938u4ji23

Apple

Banned

I'm not one to hold grudges but kodiak is one person I would never speak nice with ever again.. The guy is scum

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Pioneer for Christ sakes. or was it Pioneer= christ. I get that part confused.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i'm not trying to start an e-fight, was just answering the question. it's really not a big deal.

I used to have a major beef with beatingvegas at the Rx, who at one time went by another name at the Rx. So I'm guessing he's here under another name, but I haven't seen anyone using the martingale system in baseball yet so maybe not.

I busted him for losing $20,000+ imaginary dollars one weekend using the Martingale system and haven't heard from him since.

Hey BV, if you are here...i've missed you xoxoxoxoxo

to answer the question i really dislike 1968/hdalexander/xxlic and other little ghosts combinations like weinketowarrick/low rolling noles fan and other ghost duo handles that would be jealous because i had a following

mofome

Banned

I too have a following. Doc mercer and 5 star.

i too have a following . texansfans and flamingo kid. also, will farnaby i believe now.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

homedawg, i have no desire to continue the verbal ass-kicking i handed you on therx.

i'm not jealous of any poster on a random internet message board. such a comment is simply laughable, and there's really not much else to say.

oh, and go denver...:+textinb3

verbal ass kicking? all you do was threaten to give me a verbal beating, but never really could get anything out. you came up with some of the lamest insults or whatever it was you were saying I had ever seen. you went as low as having a ghost come into my thread trying to get your back. i mean wtf is that? your a clown that nobody even knows is here. and denver? what about them?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

lol.

i've never had a ghost but keep hammering that line, bud. and keep up the "nobody knows or cares about you" bit either; that one really hurts my feelings, man.

denver was your 10-unit GOY, remember? how could you forget how totally wrong you were on your biggest game of the year?

ps: i said it then, and i'll say it again. in the name-calling context you're using, you're > your.

ohhh Denver. I get it. See that's the difference between a real gambler and whatver you are. I didn't even remember that. i understand that you probably went all in for a $50 spot on that one and may have went bust. i knew there had to be a reason you disliked me so much.

lol.

i've never had a ghost but keep hammering that line, bud. and keep up the "nobody knows or cares about you" bit either; that one really hurts my feelings, man.

denver was your 10-unit GOY, remember? how could you forget how totally wrong you were on your biggest game of the year?

ps: i said it then, and i'll say it again. in the name-calling context you're using, you're > your.

oh ya that;s how you own people. correcting their grammar. nice work kid. and yes it was your ghost. that's what stone cold ip matches are.