Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

Re: Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

Mo you should get an IP check on Weinke. Proven to have several ghosts in the past, and known hater of successful gamblers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

false.

i occasionally develop a mean-streak for idiots, and you qualify. sorry to have hurt your huge ego's feelings that night.

mofome

Banned

I like Weinke a lot. He and I have disagreed on many occasions, but he's not the lady type that holds a grudge and cares for months on end. With some posters you feel like you're walking on egg shells, but weinke can dish it and take it.

I think you're a tremendous guy yourself. This is a weird thread to read through, I have never seen either of you do anything to warrant any dislike.

I will check the IP. weinke says he has no ghosts and I would bet nothing shows up. he is the straight shooter type im pretty sure.

mofome

Banned

Weinke has posted from 3 different IPs. He is the only EOG user to have ever posted from any of those IPs.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

thanks, mo. you will indeed find no ghosts unless somebody is out my house right now stealing my internet to access eog...

homedawg thinks i had a ghost, but i never did. he refuses to accept that and sticks to his "he's a ghost, a playa' hater, and a $20 lifetime loser" schtick because it's all he's got. it makes him and his massive ego a little more secure to throw out false assumptions and so he continues to do it. it's sad, really.

there is a reason he was banned from therx. little kid had to have 2 ghosts having his back until he got busted

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

there is a reason he was banned from therx. little kid had to have 2 ghosts having his back until he got busted

a misunderstanding on moderators' side + putting a lot of dumbasses in their place = a banning.

ah shucks. this place is better anyway...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Duboet.

First guy i ran into the ground. Sure he would agree he didnt enjoy my stopping in his threads...

the cardinals lost again and a's runline probably isn't going to hit...i'm cranky... :+textinb3

there's a surprise ...

i'm not the one who sought you out by going into your threads, that was you.
i'm not the one who mentioned your name in this thread that was you.
now go back to being like the wind, i had my fun for the night.

glad to know your still thinking about me though:suit:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

it's not like i seek you out. the question was asked, i answered it, and said i'd prefer not to get into it. your proceeded to stir things back up and insist on getting the final word.

later, playa'.

ok playa. confirmation your a teenager

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

lol.

i'm not, but your inability to differentiate between you're and your might lead some to believe you're what, a grade-schooler?

way to get the last word in again. i can't wait for your next brilliant response...12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

To be fair, I was contacted by someone who was banned by therx wrongly because they thought he had a ghost. I spoke with Wil and we got it cleared up.

To be fair, I was contacted by someone who was banned by therx wrongly because they thought he had a ghost. I spoke with Wil and we got it cleared up.

no this one was confirmed. both handles were upset about the game they followed that lost. just give winke a $10 spot from the capping contest were going to win to make up for it haha

but i'm done for night. evening boys

mofome

Banned

no this one was confirmed. both handles were upset about the game they followed that lost. just give winke a $10 spot from the capping contest were going to win to make up for it haha

but i'm done for night. evening boys

well thats a different case. I just know that mistakes are made.

I was more hoping to hear some old dumb stories, not hoping people would get upset with one another. Funny that joey named me.

:finger004

texansfan

EOG Master

I would really in all honesty have to say PO69, but we get along now...

yeah right. there were people on freewinners cee didnt like.

:cocktail

a few guys i thought were overrated. But i didn't have any desire to punch people right in the face :thumbsup

Cannon

Banned

Chuck Luck. I have hated this tout,. snake oil salesman for years

ATX

Ivy (Dante to confirm)

Railbird (he used to actually spew in the sports threads)

Kodiak (dude would pull up a loss to talk shit about even when someone was on a 10 game winning streak)

Shrink and some of the other mods at therx around 2003.

Cannon

Banned

CHUCKY UNLUCKY PROMOTIONS

Cannon

Banned

I hate all my ghosts on this site.

Vambo
Sgt. Fury
Tomahawk Kid
Captain Dan
Billy Bones

ATX

I made the mistake of bringing attention to myself against those 3, then Kodiak joined in...the RR was off the hook. Pat told me he was getting rid of a couple dozen ghosts a day...AXT, XAT, TXA, and so forth. very weird time.

ATX

Fishhead can be super-annoying, ditto Rainbow.