Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

mofome

Banned
Re: Who is the first poster you remember really disliking on the forums

a few guys i thought were overrated. But i didn't have any desire to punch people right in the face :thumbsup

You wanted to kill dirty plenty of times.

mofome

Banned

MCP was always a piece of work.

ATX

I don't care for Fezzik. I haven't read much of his stuff lately but he was trying to tell me how donkish I was for betting the Patriots against the Rams. He was going off on tangents about juice at the time b/c that was when reduced vig started popping up. Since he obviously didn't respect my opinion I asked him if he'd like to get rid of the juice on a bet and we could bet the Superbowl headsup. Insta-runsoff. The moral of the story is the whole episode kept me from mega loading at Aces Gold for +14.5 because I felt the same way about a lot that he said and found a +14 +100 before that book went tits.

Cannon

Banned

I also hate BFC........

Apple

Banned

Roxygurl, remember her? LOL

Dude trying to be a chick on the internet, weird stuff. Hated all that fake shit

ATX

I didn't hate Reno, but it was fun watching the people that did.

ATX

Panther was probably the most entertaining poster ever. above JJ IMO. it wasn't an act.

mofome

Banned

off the list? thats surprising. he is the only one who has actually done you wrong personally. hell, he talked so much shit about you that it made my life worse.

off the list? thats surprising. he is the only one who has actually done you wrong personally. hell, he talked so much shit about you that it made my life worse.

lol yeah, i don't care if he's alive or dead. I'll be worried on it 0:cheers

It's hard to hate someone you can't understand...:smoking2:

He's the dude most likely to be engaged in some weird-ass shit while he's typing. That's the only thing I can think of that could produce such results. I mean, something crazy, like a couple of Tica's stringing his dong up like some sort of puppet and making it dance on the keyboard could maybe produce such typing. I'd subscribe if he put in a webcam; nobody could type like that with his fingers. . .:pop:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Railbird really had me going until I finally figured him out a bit...

Royal Fan wasn't among my favorites until his posts made more sense to me...now I enjoy reading his posts..

5starstiff is an idiot who has never grown up...he will be bent over in prison someday..

Pioneer ranked himself higher than God...that dude was never wrong and he simply needs to get laid...

Beantown Jim is actually funny but a bit of a racist...forums need guys like him and JJ Gold....

WVU trys to hard to be a villian...actually a good guy in person...

After much thought....Hogan can only come up with

Shrink