Who knows Bilal Nael or Bill Nael he is a pokerplayer and cheat and scammed many ( poker) players

Billcheater

EOG Member
Look out for Bilal Nael or Bill Nael he is pokerplayer and cheating and scammed many people !<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->REWARD for the Arrest and Conviction of this man: BILAL NAEL or NAEL BILAL (Bill) and immediate REWARD for any new, useful and corroborated information about him or his family.

He's an "alleged" international conman and scam artist who travels the world, but mainly in USA, (Los Angeles, las Vegas, Oregon, Florida, Michigan, Dubai, Macao, china, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Peru, Costa Rica and many Russian countries.

His details: Bill Nael or Bilal Nael born: Beirut, Lebanon 26 Feb 1978; married to Farida Turakhanova Nael (former Miss Turkey), kids Sami & Serine Nael

He will tell you great stories and buy you dinner, offer to go gambling play poker, get a massage or hookers, etc., before he begins his con and scam.

He usually will ask you for money upfront or to wire it to his bank or western union and the sum can be as low as $500 or $5,000 and up, but usually does not give you any receipts or paperwork and never pay back !

His preferred method of operation: to befriend you in a poker room (cash/tournament games), on a "hunting" trip in Russia, in the "entertainment" arena (concerts, movie-making, etc.) or in the iphone and other "electronic"/computer media/equipment fields.

His "alleged" scams/cons utilize, Money laundering millions of US$(Malaysia), Western Union, rock concerts, movie business, consumer electronics "renewed bio green diesel " and miscellaneous other types, he also do internet fraud etc...

He recently tried to con a famous old poker player/wsop main event winner on November 6-7, 2010, in his home town (details available)

Some of his current email addresses: bnael@me.com, bnael@mac.com, bnael@hotmail.com.

His company ( Bill Nael is listed as mgr/owner ) named : Zoxsoft Comp ZoxSoft corporation,

He has recent criminal case filed in Macau, 2010 (case #3555/2010)he has warrants for his arrest in Lebanon for scamming people, so he can't go to Lebanon as he will get arrested at the airport by the police

His details and picture's on twitter ,linkedin,Facebook,blogs etc.. also, his wife, Farida Turakhanova Nael ( google and find ! )

A partial list of some people he has "allegedly" conned/scammed:
*R. J. (USA): he scammed me 12/22/2008 I sent Farida his wife, the money; he said he was going to send me Nokia phones. like I said he was my friend".
*Norbert K. a Singaporean, "I have been scammed by Bilal Nael as well, stayed with him in Macao and KL before in 2010".
*Mr John (USA) "I was scammed by Bilal (Bill) for about $35,000 usd and he wanted me to invest in big project".
*Michael H (USA) "he used western union scam on me and also promised to pay for a $4,000 eye operation".
*Herman (Macau) he scammed me for $ 48000.- for Apple Iphones etc..

And others that do not want their name listed publically ( also internet fraud etc..)

He also tried to scam, Larry k. (HK/Macao) for about $15,000 usd to invest in a "camping" project and and T.J.P. Jr. (famous poker player), and also many other Poker players.

Bilal Nael Family details:
His wife's name is: Farida Turakhanova Nael, a former Miss Turkey
His children name's is: Sami & Serine Nael (who he refers to as "his little monkees
His brother name: Ali Bilal ( sometimes in Lebanon and China)
His sister's name is: Samah Nael Sleiman married with Ali Sleiman ( also both on Face book ) and baby Celine
His Mother lives in Paris, his father (Sami Nael) deceased

All information submitted will be treated confidentially and not published/posted on web, unless express permission given.

If you know anything about this man or know people he has or may have "allegedly" conned/scammed you are urged to contact me immediately, in order to claim your reward and bring this "alleged" international conman/scam artist to justice.

For additional info: send us email: bilal.nael.the.cheater@gmail.com or bilal.nael.the.scammer@gmail.com

Thank you for your co-operation in order to help: "CATCH A THIEF BILAL NAEL ( BILL)"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​