Who Wants To Coach The Celtics?

Heim

EOG Master
With training camp opening Tuesday, it looks like HC Udoka is done for the year if not for good.

Intimate consensual relationship with female staff member a no-no.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Who Is The Celtics Staffer Coach Ime Udoka Had An Affair With?​

Speculation is running rampant on social media about Celtics VP Allison Feaster.​

boston massacre

EOG Master
Studied at Harvard

5th overall pick

46 Years old!!!?

WNBA All-Star (2004)

4× First-team All-Ivy (1995–98)

3× Ivy League Player of the year (1996–1998)

Ivy League Rookie of the Year (1995)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Spoelstra dated a Heat C-leader - something she was not allowed to do. They are married and have been for some time.

kane

EOG master
Looks like he gets a one year suspension and will likely resign, I'm not even going to get into how fucking stupid this is, I'm just pissed that my team is losing a really good coach over nothing. He has a consensual relationship with a woman and it costs him his job, Deshaun Watson sexually assaults two dozen women and only gets 11 games after first being suspended for 6, I'm a believer in the punishment should fit the crime, in Udoka's case it definitely does not

kane

EOG master
Spoelstra dated a Heat C-leader - something she was not allowed to do. They are married and have been for some time.
That's interesting, I never knew his wife was a former cheerleader, but I do know that Pat Riley isn't dumb enough to get rid of a great coach because of it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Looks like he gets a one year suspension and will likely resign, I'm not even going to get into how fucking stupid this is, I'm just pissed that my team is losing a really good coach over nothing. He has a consensual relationship with a woman and it costs him his job, Deshaun Watson sexually assaults two dozen women and only gets 11 games after first being suspended for 6, I'm a believer in the punishment should fit the crime, in Udoka's case it definitely does not

All you say is fair. HOWEVER one thing being left out of all of this is............................

He has been in a lonnnnnnng time relationship with actress Nia Long and the 2 of them have a kid: https://nypost.com/2022/09/22/nia-longs-instagram-features-cryptic-clip-amid-ime-udoka-scandal/

kane

EOG master
All you say is fair. HOWEVER one thing being left out of all of this is............................

He has been in a lonnnnnnng time relationship with actress Nia Long and the 2 of them have a kid: https://nypost.com/2022/09/22/nia-longs-instagram-features-cryptic-clip-amid-ime-udoka-scandal/
This means Udoka is one of millions of men who have cheated on their wife/girlfriend, I don't see how the guy should lose his job over it, now if there's any domestic violence involved, then it's different, if there isn't, then this whole thing is dumb and quite frankly none of our business, this should be a private matter between Udoka and Long

kane

EOG master
The guy who will replace Udoka is Joe Mazzulla, he was once arrested for public urination and aggravated assault

Mazzulla was also arrested for domestic violence

kane

EOG master
Hit a woman, become a head coach, have a consensual relationship with a woman, get suspended and likely lose your job

kane

EOG master
Good thing they dont hold the players to the same standard…
Just thinking out loud here, but let's say instead of Udoka it was one of the players, let's say it was Jayson Tatum, does anyone think Tatum gets a one game suspension, much less a year's suspension, zero chance. To me the whole thing is stupid, and all the Celtics have done is hurt their chances of hanging another banner, and all because two consenting adults had a relationship, smh

Heim

EOG Master
There has to be more to this story. The punishment doesn't fit what happened. Somebody
got their feelings hurt and went to a higher up. It is too bad. This will have a big effect
on a young team. If it was the Lakers, who cares, they coach themselves.

kane

EOG master
here has to be more to this story
I'm starting to agree, to me the punishment doesn't fit the crime, unless there's more to the crime than we currently know. Bottom line is it sucks for the Celtics and their fans, Udoka did a hell of a job last year, great coaches don't grow on trees, they're hard to find

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I remember Allison Feaster was a modest WNBA talent.

At Harvard, however, she was a star.

She once led the nation in scoring and also led 16-seeded Harvard to a first-round upset over top-seeded Stanford in the 1998 NCAA tournament.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm starting to agree, to me the punishment doesn't fit the crime, unless there's more to the crime than we currently know. Bottom line is it sucks for the Celtics and their fans, Udoka did a hell of a job last year, great coaches don't grow on trees, they're hard to find

Neither is the salary of a HC position in NBA. Woman are replaceable. Few woman increase the WAR figure long term, most decrease.

Heim

EOG Master
I agree with a reply on Twitter. It's somebody lower on the chain of command....not head of player development.

It's probably the same scenario as Bellichik. Husband filed a lawsuit against the Pats and him for Alienation of Affection.

Here too, assume she's married and spouse raising a big stink.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I agree with a reply on Twitter. It's somebody lower on the chain of command....not head of player development.

It's probably the same scenario as Bellichik. Husband filed a lawsuit against the Pats and him for Alienation of Affection.

Here too, assume she's married and spouse raising a big stink.

It's somebody lower on the chain of command....not head of player development.

Get Her Name and Photo Out There.

She's Not A Victim Of Rape.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This means Udoka is one of millions of men who have cheated on their wife/girlfriend, I don't see how the guy should lose his job over it, now if there's any domestic violence involved, then it's different, if there isn't, then this whole thing is dumb and quite frankly none of our business, this should be a private matter between Udoka and Long

Might Have Been A Team Policy, Which Was Listed In His Coaching Contract With Celtics.

NO BANGING OTHER CELTIC EMPLOYEES.

A Few Generals In The Military Have Gotten In Hot Water In The Past For Banging Subordinates Consensually.

Only Thing I've Ever Seen In America, Where You Get In Trouble For Consensually Banging Someone, Is When It's Your Employer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kathleen Nimmo Lynch (my wife should work for TMZ)

Due to his disciplinary sanction, which went against the code of conduct of the franchise, the head coach of the Celtics will have to face a kind of judgment. According to reports, he had a sexual relationship with a member of his staff that was both consensual and personal.

Kathleen Nimmo Lynch is believed to be the female staff member linked to Ime Udoka, although this information is unconfirmed by the company. For the past few years, she has been a member of the team and she participated in the Boston Marathon in 2015.

But at the moment it is the subject of discussions On The Internet.

1663885471482.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
B.Y.U. Grad.

The streets are talking about Ime Udoka, and we need to clear up some things.

The first thing Allison Feaster, the woman widely spread on social media as the person Ime Udoka was having an affair with, is not the woman involved with Udoka. She is happily married by all accounts, with kids, so social media should leave her alone and delete all the comments and posts about her.

Secondly, people want to know why the Celtics are considering such an extreme punishment for an office affair.

The reason is that it simply wasn’t an office affair. Rumors are that Udoka was having relationships with married Celtics staffers. That wouldn’t be a big deal if they were married to a plumber, but in one case, it is being reported the woman is married to a Celtics Sr. Vice President. As you can imagine, that didn’t go over well when the affair was uncovered. Udoka was given an opportunity to end all his affairs quietly but chose not to.

A Celtics staffer Kathleen Nimmo Lynch deleted all her social media a few days before the story broke, leading people on social media to believe she was the staffer that Udoka was having the affair with via EFOCUS news, but that hasn’t been confirmed.

It seemed she was bracing for what was to come.

Kathleen Nimmo Lynch is the team service manager of the Boston Celtics. She has been appointed with the NBA franchise for more than seven years.
Kathleen Nimmo-Lynch and Ime Udoka, the head coach of the Boston Celtics, are said to have shared an improper intimate relationship.
Though it has been reported to be consensual, the relationship violates the organization’s discipline guidelines. It’s been said that a suspension is soon looming for both of them.
Many have even reported that the Celtic coach might be suspended, but in the NBA, coaching suspensions are rare.
In his first season, Ime Udoka rallied his team to the NBA finals, and Boston Celtics were set to enter as the favorites for this season. But now, the whole dynamic of the team has undoubtedly shifted.
Kathleen Nimmo Lynch is one of the female staff members of the NBA franchise Boston Celtics. The lady is currently making headlines as she shared an intimate relationship with the Boston Celtics Head coach Ime Udoka.
Lynch graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Science in 2006 and then went on to pursue her studies in Richmond, the American International University in London.

These affairs seem to be why Udoka and Nia Long have separated. Udoka has considered resigning, but it looks like the Celtics will suspend him for at least half, if not the entire, season.

So, here is your update.

There are likely even more wild details to come, and they likely won’t be pretty, so stay tuned.