Who will beat Dustin Johnson this week at Augusta?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I think Thomas and Morikawa are the only ones....maybe Justin Rose....
Twenty under par will not win this year....maybe -12 or -13

Last edited by a moderator:

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Bet these for $25-$50 a piece.
Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win The Masters - Tony Finau +3000

Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win 2021 The Masters (Early Market) - Patrick Cantlay +2800

Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win 2021 The Masters (Early Market) - Patrick Reed +3300

Golf - Futures - PGA Championship - Odds to Win 2021 PGA Championship (Early Market) - Lee Westwood +5000

Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win 2021 The Masters (Early Market) - Sergio Garcia +6600

Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win 2021 The Masters (Early Market) - Brooks Koepka +2000

What about the PointsBet promo odds this week, any player to shoot in the 60s all four rounds for 25-1? Yay or nay?

cheapseats

EOG Master
What about the PointsBet promo odds this week, any player to shoot in the 60s all four rounds for 25-1? Yay or nay?
Since the inaugural 1934 event, 6600 have teed it with 4200 playing all 4 rounds. Several have 3 rounds. None have 4 rounds. You think 25-1 is reasonable, I don't.

Since the inaugural 1934 event, 6600 have teed it with 4200 playing all 4 rounds. Several have 3 rounds. None have 4 rounds. You think 25-1 is reasonable, I don't.

Well one did, but it was in November. That's why I'm asking, I don't have an opinion but was putting it out there.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
I just made 2 bets

Justin Thomas to win (+1250)

Justin Thomas (-103) Over Jon Rahm
Full Tournament (tie no bet)

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Since I got Rory mcilroy over dechambeau,dustin johnson, jordan speith,and john Rahm in tournament matchups, I took Mcilroy to win at 30-1 at south point.

Wonder who Rail is touting...guess we will find out after round 3......

More like as the guy is putting on the green jacket he'll say of course this guy won because of some bizarre connection he has to some place Rail used to go. A guy from China could win and he'd say oh yeah that guy isn't really Chinese, I saw him at LAX three years ago.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
More like as the guy is putting on the green jacket he'll say of course this guy won because of some bizarre connection he has to some place Rail used to go. A guy from China could win and he'd say oh yeah that guy isn't really Chinese, I saw him at LAX three years ago.

Reminds me of Rail claiming Steph Curry is white back when GS was winning all those titles.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I like WW too miss cut. I also like his fiancee. Good luck all. Going to check price on WW too miss cut.

I like Jordan to win

Through all these bonuses and promos I got:
Rahm +1300
Cantlay +2000
Schauffele +2400
Plus got some DJ props going.

Now watch Bryson go win it...

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Took Vj in 2 tournament matchups vs Weir and Langer,needless to say I'm not going to win. Vj did however improve based on last time I took him, he withdrew after a +8, today at least he finished with only a +15.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Read post #11 in this thread

And follow The Falcon and Dr Longhair daily right here on EOG

Falcon Sports