Who will Trump pick to be the next Supreme Court Justice?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Flashback: In 2016, Ginsburg said Senate should hold SCOTUS confirmation hearing during election year
Ginsburg remarked in 2016 that 'nothing in the Constitution' precludes 11th hour nomination.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The hysteria and groupthink on the part of the entire media and democratic party is truly stunning. not a single one of their ilk has dared to say 'yea, we would do the same thing". While 70% of americans say fill the seat, it's your job, 100% of the media says it's unthinkable.

A perfect example of how out of touch they are.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The hysteria and groupthink on the part of the entire media and democratic party is truly stunning. not a single one of their ilk has dared to say 'yea, we would do the same thing". While 70% of americans say fill the seat, it's your job, 100% of the media says it's unthinkable.

A perfect example of how out of touch they are.

Been Nothing But Scams, Con Jobs, Lies, Fraud, ETC. By The Fake News Liberal Media and The Democratic Snow Flakes.

Since This Great President Was Elected To Lead The Country.

Fvck All You Liberal Creeps.

Fill The Seat.

TRUMP/2020.

How many here are in favor of insurance companies taking away the pre existing conditions clause? Because that’s what trumps scotus is going to do

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many here are in favor of insurance companies taking away the pre existing conditions clause? Because that’s what trumps scotus is going to do
The commander spoke clearly, the pre existing condition part will remain. Trump cannot and would not lie.

kane

EOG master

I have Obamacare, and it's great, I'm getting really good coverage at a big discount, and now I have to worry about the racist pathological liar taking it away from me, fuck him and his whole criminal family

The commander spoke clearly, the pre existing condition part will remain. Trump cannot and would not lie.

One of these days you might gain enough common sense to stop falling for his bullshit

Trump already tried and failed to repeal pre existing conditions in 2017

kane

EOG master
One of these days you might gain enough common sense to stop falling for his bullshit

Trump already tried and failed to repeal pre existing conditions in 2017

The thing I don't understand is R's need good affordable health care, and they also have pre-existing conditions, why are they so against Obamacare? Over 20 Million people have Obamacare, that's a lot of people that Trump wants to take away their health care