Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Let's get our official answers in this thread. We can later bump it up and see who got it right...

Chicago Bears
New York Jets
Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

The Pack looked in trouble the last couple weeks of the regular season, and now they're one game away from the Super Bowl.

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

got to like rodgers and the pack as there is no qb playing as well as he is and their defense is every bit as good as the other 3 teams left

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i'd love to see a steelers/packers super bowl......i think the winner will be pittsburgh.

High Times

EOG Master

Let's see

Roethlisberger - soon to be considered one of the top 10 QB's of all time. Great, great arm and tough as hell

then

hold on

Rodgers

then

Cutler

then

Sanchez

+

Best defense

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Coming down to the four teams...

For me it looks like a Steeler/Bear Superbowl.....I know I am in the minority....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

nfc wins it by 7 either bears or GB..bears team D built for speed will be better in dallas than a crappy field in chicago if they get by GB..will be interesting....lets say Bears..

waco

EOG Dedicated

jets vs bears and jets win in overtime by scoring a td after bears kick a field goal

I said the NFC rep, but it is hard to believe that the Pack is favored, after what they did against a 3rd string QB yesterday. What really interested me is how both the Pack and the Steelers dominated the first hlaf of their games, and almost blew it in the 2nd half.

High Times

EOG Master

The Field will give Green Bay a huge advantage!

Turf

Green Bay will score on Pitt

Pitt without an offensive line will have a lot of trouble scoring.

I'm telling all of you if Pouncey can't play

Pitt has NO CHANCE!

:btj:

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

junkyard--my sentiments exactly. i like an aggressive coach like belichik. these two coaches are pussies.
the teams appear equal. give me the better coaching staff. i need help. who would that be????

The Field will give Green Bay a huge advantage!

Turf

Green Bay will score on Pitt

Pitt without an offensive line will have a lot of trouble scoring.

I'm telling all of you if Pouncey can't play

Pitt has NO CHANCE!

:btj:

This is exactly right. If pouncey doesnt play i will be all over the packers every which way I can.