Who wins consistently on the forums?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Who wins consistently on the forums?

Everything I've seen and heard from dinkenson makes me believe he beats the NHL.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Friday Night football contest pickers
John Kelly
Discreet Cat

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gyno has posted 37,500 plays at 29 different forums and has never had a losing season, problem is you need to be able to get down for the amount he tells you too play....No it's not the MAX limit to worry about it's the minimum amount LOL.

Duh Der give me a 7team 14pt monster teaser -190 for 0.4 units....laying

Apple

Banned

not teddykgb, probably the worst handicapper on the forums.

J

joeybagadonuts

Dink seems sharp.

Tryx3 wins no doubt. Munson I know wins. Cass and Buskie.

Micelli

Those are the only ones I will ever really follow a play from. Maybe OSU as well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Contestants in the first-ever $10,000 EOG Invitational are a combined 83-52-4.

Mammon

EOG Master

Dink yet he posts like a 2 year old and is afraid his system is so easy we will all get it. And it is.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Really is anyone here or anywhere else any good? If so why don't we just have them post their plays and we can all get rich? All the guys mentioned here or the 1000000 other threads like this one suck just like the rest of us.

Nobody's beating this game......Nobody

J

joeybagadonuts

Dink yet he posts like a 2 year old and is afraid his system is so easy we will all get it. And it is.

So why not share what his system is if it is so easy? Or are you just drunk again and talking non-sense.

J

joeybagadonuts

Really is anyone here or anywhere else any good? If so why don't we just have them post their plays and we can all get rich? All the guys mentioned here or the 1000000 other threads like this one suck just like the rest of us.

Nobody's beating this game......Nobody

Come on, Rusty Ted, you really believe that?

Ask the hillbilly is anyone wins...

Apple

Banned

after being on these forums for 6+ years I've learned that no one is winning anymore other than a very select few..

nropp is a winner in CBB
conan is a winner in CFB

seems like everyone else is hit or miss nowadays, seen too many bigtime forum cappers have miserable seasons.. Touts=Dr.Bob, Ras, Fezzik, have had their shares of bad results lately..

This shit is hard, anyone who claims its easy is bullshitting or going off a short sample size..

Teddy kgb

Banned

Steak,hillbilly,lapdance and Jack herer who are all in the biz told NOBODY wins and I believe them, I asked Jack why he doesn't bet even though he had access to big players wagers as he worked at the books and he said simply "nobody wins"

Who do you think wins Hammers? Once again I'll say is there was a winner out there that any of us knew about why can't we get him to post here and we'll all follow and get rich....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I post more winners than losers, but I lose consistently. It's a great world.

Even with the humbling year last year, I think I can win in NCAAB more than I will lose. (Jinxed myself, now my season will head down the tubes)

You can post more winners than losers and still lose money. I have no clue who the winners are... what I do know is Trytrytry has been stiffed 20-40k at shops and doesn't even sweat it. I'd say he wins.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Reagan as the bookie

Reagan, another guy who every one says is a winner but does nothing but hit 50% season after season.

Why can't EOG get ONE poster to show up here and hit 60% in the NFL? 16 Fvcking weeks....just 1 fvcking winner...

lap18

EOG Dedicated

CC
TRYTRYTRY
JIMMYTHEGREEK
BUSKIE
OSU
WVU

These are some real sharps. I follow them and make money. There are more, but these guys are really good.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Steak,hillbilly,lapdance and Jack herer who are all in the biz told NOBODY wins and I believe them, I asked Jack why he doesn't bet even though he had access to big players wagers as he worked at the books and he said simply "nobody wins"

Who do you think wins Hammers? Once again I'll say is there was a winner out there that any of us knew about why can't we get him to post here and we'll all follow and get rich....

Where does lapdance post at these days?

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I post NFL winners every week and they largely get ignored, or ridiculed.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I know for a fact RealSlimShady makes money... one way or another...

As far as winning consistently, we have plenty of posters. A lot of them have already been named.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Well we were all to believe your boy Shitboxe was a winner and he left you holding your dick in one hand and a 5k stiff ticket in the other.....so these other that get mentioned and most of them dont even post plays are the ones I couldn't give 2 shits about....tryx3 is the #`1 contest whore and the guy following nore posters then anyone else same as Munson, why are they being portrayed as sharp?

I think posters just throw darts when it comes to threads like these....

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Teddy, does lapdance owe somebody some money or what happened?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You'd take a guy who has been stiffed more by books, than the other three have withdrawn combined? That's an odd choice.

Teddy kgb

Banned

You'd take a guy who has been stiffed more by books, than the other three have withdrawn combined? That's an odd choice.

Maybe I'm not answering the title question right, I thought it was "who post more winners on these forums" and if that was the case then my 3 would trump the other 3 no problem and as far as try3 making money good for him but it doesnt help me any, Gyno,SSI and MadCapper help players as they post winners not talk about winning...

PO69

EOG Master

I do pretty damn well, but I dont post plays too often

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Make a 30 in 30 thread, PO. Everyone wants to see how good you say you are...

J

joeybagadonuts

How about a 100 play thread from Dr. Death?

He will start making excuses before he even posts a single play.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Make a 30 in 30 thread, PO. Everyone wants to see how good you say you are...

I've told this a 100x but I'll tell it again, I remember when PlayersOnly69 showed up on the scene at therx and all this fvcker do was win, better than anyone there and won in every sport and then just showed up one day and was a complete prick and has never changed since and hasnt posted plays since, I would follow him in his 30/30 because I believe he is a sharp.