Why Are They Betting The Bears?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Heim - I think the play is the under. Both teams are a mess on offense. It’s a must-win for both teams. The Rams have little HFA, it’ll be half bears fans at the game also.
Looking at a 16-10 type game here.

blueline

EOG Master
In terms of a must-win for Bears there is a lot of talk and confidence from the Bears etc if they clear this hurdle they are staring at a 4 game winning streak. Also a lot of talk about a big game from Mack coming with the mess of the Rams OL.
The better OL that evening wins.
Wade Phillips vs Trubisky.....game on

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
In terms of a must-win for Bears there is a lot of talk and confidence from the Bears etc if they clear this hurdle they are staring at a 4 game winning streak. Also a lot of talk about a big game from Mack coming with the mess of the Rams OL.
The better OL that evening wins.
Wade Phillips vs Trubisky.....game on
It’s funny because the bears are very flawed, but the schedule broke for them with the injuries. They have the Giants and Lions after the Rams. They realistically have to go 3-1 with a rams win to have any chance.

It’s funny because the bears are very flawed, but the schedule broke for them with the injuries. They have the Giants and Lions after the Rams. They realistically have to go 3-1 with a rams win to have any chance.

3-1 or 3-0? After those 3 games the Bears have Dallas, GB, KC & the Vikings. They'll be lucky to go 2-2 with those 4. And at 4-5 they'll be fortunate to finish with 8 wins for the season. At one book they are +4000 to win their division & +1400 to make the playoffs.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
3-1 or 3-0? After those 3 games the Bears have Dallas, GB, KC & the Vikings. They'll be lucky to go 2-2 with those 4. And at 4-5 they'll be fortunate to finish with 8 wins for the season. At one book they are +4000 to win their division & +1400 to make the playoffs.

*Last week being one of the four easy games, should have been more clear.

Watching them last week, I don‘t subscribe to their theory. I wasn't that impressed vs the short-handed Lions. I’ve seen the Rams and they seem to be getting worse as the season progresses. No way are the Bears winning the division - they have to play all three division rivals on the road. I couldn’t play that +1400 either. They are a 6-7 win team.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yeah. I believe it's more so a play against the Rama than it is for the Bears with the points at least. That Rams offensive line is dead. All their TEs are questionable. Cupp and others have been sick lately. Bears defense will feast on Goff. Badly.

Its one of those games. Wouldnt be shocked if Bears won SU. They will make Goff look silly on Sunday night prime time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yeah. I believe it's more so a play against the Rama than it is for the Bears with the points at least. That Rams offensive line is dead. All their TEs are questionable. Cupp and others have been sick lately. Bears defense will feast on Goff. Badly.

Its one of those games. Wouldnt be shocked if Bears won SU. They will make Goff look silly on Sunday night prime time.
If LA had the Gurley of 2 years ago, the Bears would lose by 10+. Sadly the Rams cannot take advantage of the Bears run D.