Why Biden or Trump is the best choice

Bigrunner

EOG Master
kamala lies as much as runner.............

Dumb Alfie, who defends and supports the biggest known liar in the free world, has the nerve to project that others are bigger liars. 😂 This behavior tells one that Dumb Alfie is not only Dumb but he's full of shit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
kamala lies as much as runner

Lying Mike Pence lies way more than Kamala. Less than Dumb Alfie and a lot less than Pinocchio.

"From day one the President put the health of the people in front of anything else".
- Lying Mike Pence

"From the beginning I downplayed the threat of the virus. I didn't want the people to panic".
- Pinocchio

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
pedophile runner reading teen vouge..........oy vey

Dumb Alfie, it's Teen Vogue. I don't read it, but I will reference it as a source to an article that says Trump has told more lies than any president in the history of America. And he's told more lies than the cumulative total lies of all the Presidents in the history of America. And it's not even close.

"I don't like women. Even the teens. They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie, it's Teen Vogue. I don't read it, but I will reference it as a source to an article that says Trump has told more lies than any president in the history of America. And he's told more lies than the cumulative total lies of all the Presidents in the history of America. And it's not even close.

"I don't like women. Even the teens. They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

you're lying again.........pathetic.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
kamala lies as much as runner. two cancers in america

Lying Mike Pence lies way more than Kamala but less than Dumb Alfie or Pinocchio.

Dumb Alfie is a queen boy that hates women because they're lesbians. The attacks on women are non stop. Kamala, AOC, Hillary, Bigrunner's sister, Omar, Michelle Obama, etc. Queen boy shows a pattern. He'll attack women from a keyboard but in person they'd kick his queer ass.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Lying Mike Pence lies way more than Kamala but less than Dumb Alfie or Pinocchio.

Dumb Alfie is a queen boy that hates women because they're lesbians. The attacks on women are non stop. Kamala, AOC, Hillary, Bigrunner's sister, Omar, Michelle Obama, etc. Queen boy shows a pattern. He'll attack women from a keyboard but in person they'd kick his queer ass.

your shtick has gotten old. you lie so much it's hilarious already......

you better worry about aoc..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
your shtick has gotten old. you lie so much it's hilarious already......

you better worry about aoc..........

Queer boy, do all queers hate women? Or are you an exception?

Omar, AOC, Kamala, Hillary, Bigrunner's sister, Sue Bird, Megan Rapione, Susan Rice, Rachel, etc.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
runner reading teen vouge. looking at pictures of scantily dressed little boys and girls.

pedophile big runner

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Back in February or March of 2020 Trump announced he was a war time President. Would it be fair to say Trump lost 2 wars during his first term?

1. China crushes Trump in his tradewar
2. Trump and his administration got crushed by Coronavirus.

A wartime record 2nd to none in the history of American presidents.

It's a no brainer, vote ByeDon!