Why do older Women prefer younger Men?

Why do older Women prefer younger Men? :pop:

1- Are there more older women with younger men these days?

2- Can it work?

This seems to be a trend that I can't help but notice...

Re: Why do older Women prefer younger Men?

I think there's a lot more of it going on. And there are more men preferring older women also. Yes, it can work. I do think it makes for a better chance at a lasting relationship.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

So you think it's all about SEX?

no not just sex, but i have had some 30 year old ladies hit on me and it seems like they want to feel young again from what I can tell... I dont know, thats what I have always thought.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

better in bed

I wouldn't say this is the reason - entirely

Part of this is the older men might not be as eager and willing to do what someone younger can. The younger guy is more willing to listed to the woman and do more to please her than someone older. It doesn't hurt that if she is going to be with someone, say, 18-21, the guy can "get it back up" a LOT sooner than someone older. Also the younger guy looks at the older woman as somewhat of a "teacher" and sees the older woman as someone who can help him out down the line make him better in bed

and also when the 2 go out in public the older woman is proud of "the hunk" she has and has a smile to show it and is the big time envy of women her age who see her with someone who could be her son

mofome

Banned

im awful in bed and i still get ladies from time to time.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 star, let me tell you something, when you reach 30, you won't feel any older than when you were 23-24...to 'feel young again', are you kidding me?

30 years old is far from old.:rolleyes:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hmmmm........I've seemed to notice just the opposite nowadays in younger girls liking/hooking up more with older guys......

Cougars is the new fab CBS just had a story on it a couple months ago, It was always okay for old men in their 50's to date younger women.

Now it is finally becoming okay and no big deal for it to be the other way, in fact many cougar date sites poping up and if you are a 40 year old male or older no need to apply your to old.

CBS story
Older "Cougars" Prey On Young Men, Sexy, Older Women Are Dating Younger Men — And The Men Are Loving It - CBS News

A sense of recapturing their youth?

An ego boost to know they can still get some young tail?

Just guesses...

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Maybe It's not what you think. Rather the stamina, or "re-boot" ability of the younger male. The women like the flexibility, and sense of adventure of their more spontaneous, younger companions. For their part, the men like the sophistication, and life success of their older mates. The much touted idea that women peak sexually in their 30s, and men in their teens does not enter into it. As most of these couples are beyond both those age periods. For their part, younger men often find older women more interesting, experimental, fun to talk to, financially settled, and more adept sexually..
Also;Women are more likely to come back on the dating market because of divorce and a longer expected life span.
Besides it is not about what SHOULD be" so" get over the SHOULDS ... "Choose someone who is your voltage type -- has the same level of intensity about life. If the voltages are different, one becomes the pursuer, and one the distancer. This can create pain." So really in the end has nothing to do with age but rather more about the person, and how they relate to one another....:)

I dated younger than me and it was a bad thing. I know some people who do date younger and it is men not women. I would have to ask the same about men and why do they date younger, and what is the difference?

Cougars is the new fab CBS just had a story on it a couple months ago, It was always okay for old men in their 50's to date younger women.

Now it is finally becoming okay and no big deal for it to be the other way, in fact many cougar date sites poping up and if you are a 40 year old male or older no need to apply your to old.

CBS story
Older "Cougars" Prey On Young Men, Sexy, Older Women Are Dating Younger Men ? And The Men Are Loving It - CBS News

Great poster but why then have NO COUGARS ever hit on me? :+clueless

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

now to answer questions
1:yes
2:yes
The U.S. Census Bureau reported in 1996 (the most recent statistics on the subject) that 48 percent of women who married for the first time between 1970 and 1989 were the same age or older than their husbands. This is up 10 percent from 1945 to 1964.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Great poster but why then have NO COUGARS ever hit on me? :+clueless

because the average US Woman lives to be 79-ish and even at that age they are still YOUNGER than you

the only "cougars" who can hit on you would need their "Depends" changed before they could go at it and by the time you went at it she would be ready for her daily nap or be upset that you made her miss the "Early Bird" special

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK YOU NEED TO STREAMLINE THE QUESTION A BIT MORE.......

ARE WE TALKING 32 YR OLD WOMEN AND 28 YR OLD GUYS? 40-28?? 50-40?? 50-20??

Hache Man

I dated younger than me and it was a bad thing. I know some people who do date younger and it is men not women. I would have to ask the same about men and why do they date younger, and what is the difference?

I know the one you're referring to Yummy and I think that was just a bad find/experience for you in general yummy.....

i dont think ive ever got on any woman who was more than 3 years older than me...i must be dropping the ball for us young men!!!

I know the one you're referring to Yummy and I think that was just a bad find/experience for you in general yummy.....

Yes you do know the one I am talking about, but as you know age can serve to be a barrier at times.

Hache Man

Yes you do know the one I am talking about, but as you know age can serve to be a barrier at times.

lol........I know where you're going with this......

WVU

EOG Master

It is happening more often now because women are more financially independant and can afford a boy toy.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I believe it makes them feel younger which is every womens dream.

texansfan

EOG Master

I believe it makes them feel younger which is every womens dream.

Exactly. It's definitely not because they're better in bed. Experience comes with age. Your normal 23 year two pump chump is going to fumbling around the vag.

It's like an older guy with a young chick. It's nice to be with a young chick and makes them feel good.