Why Do you Throw Artest Out?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Why Do you Throw Artest Out?

Are you serious? He went right after Kobe. You can't do that and not get thrown out. If they didn't step in Artest would have hit him. Old Artest comes out. What an idiot he is.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Are you serious? He went right after Kobe. You can't do that and not get thrown out. If they didn't step in Artest would have hit him. Old Artest comes out. What an idiot he is.

First of all he had backed off already and was being retrained by Crawford. He told Crawford that he elbowed him in the throat and kicked him out. It was really weird. Go back and rewind it. Crawford backs him off and doesn't do anything, because he knows Kobe instigated it. Then after he's backed off he says Kobe elbowed me in the throat and he ejects him. What the fuck? :+clueless

I would agree with you 100% if they threw him out right away for going at him, but that wasn't the case.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

First of all he had backed off already and was being retrained by Crawford. He told Crawford that he elbowed him in the throat and kicked him out. It was really weird. Go back and rewind it. Crawford backs him off and doesn't do anything, because he knows Kobe instigated it. Then after he's backed off he says Kobe elbowed me in the throat and he ejects him. What the fuck? :+clueless

I would agree with you 100% if they threw him out right away for going at him, but that wasn't the case.

I actually think they did eject him right away. Artest just didn't know it at first.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I actually think they did eject him right away. Artest just didn't know it at first.

Seriously, if you have TIVO rewind it. He grabs him and tells him to call down, or back off. Artest then, kind of, yells that Kobe elbowed him and Jerry blows his whistle and ejects him. SO ODD.

WOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

mofome

Banned

artest gets thrown out while rondo does as he pleases.

difference b/w being on a star team and not.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Seriously, if you have TIVO rewind it. He grabs him and tells him to call down, or back off. Artest then, kind of, yells that Kobe elbowed him and Jerry blows his whistle and ejects him. SO ODD.

WOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

Artest's reputation definitely had something to do with it. But seriously, if Crawford didn;t jump in between them at first Artest would have started a brawl. You can see it in his actions. He was in that crazy Artest mode.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Artest's reputation definitely had something to do with it. But seriously, if Crawford didn;t jump in between them at first Artest would have started a brawl. You can see it in his actions. He was in that crazy Artest mode.

Agree 100% as I said, but they chose to break it up and not toss him which I thought was good of them. Then they throw him out for telling him what happened? WTF?

Kobe cheap shotted him, they broke it up before anything happen, double technical's should have been assessed and you play on.

railbird

EOG Master

Railbird told you guys about this the last few days. These refs are Adolf Sterns henchman. They are paid well not to be fair. You notice David Stern wont show his face in certain towns.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

artest got chucked out of the game because although he said that he was telling the refs that kobe elbowed him in the neck, it looked like he was making the cut-throat motion at kobe.

The boyz get upset at times.

Fortunately, the NBA uniforms are designed so there is no place to conceal a stolen firearm.

But gunplay really could add a new dimension to our NBA viewing pleasure.

munson15

I want winners...

Artest has a rap sheet, and no one here knows exactly what he said to Bryant or the ref.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Artest is liking Bush 43 doing a Press Conference ...

ya know the meltdown is coming ....

NOT SURE WHEN BUT YOU CAN BANK ON IT HAPPENING

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Timely, agree totally. I think Artest past trangressions in previous years cost him. Because he did NOTHING to merit this. And of course the NBA cant have the Fakers lose two straight at home. Houston is gonna kick that ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA refs are a joke....we know this. Have to expect and accept it when watching the game.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

They tossed artest to avoid retaliation. Mainly because of his reputation and the fact it was clear he wasn't going to let it go. The nba can't have more brawls on the court when a lot of people think there is too much thuggery as it is. Not hard to understand

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck Bryant ...

that bullshit where they called the chick in Denver a whore and gave this cocksucker a standing ovation when he came back stated who sick society is

"Kobe" giving the wife a million dollar ring was sooooo "fuckin touching" when he was begging her for forgiveness ...

He is on Johnson's playing field as far as Morality ... and the bullshit excuses don't fly with me and both cocksuckers took a vow and Kobe has a gift and if he ain't able to drain the jumpshot I doubt there is another function in life for
him cause he aint a real mentally sharp tool

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gonna be great the next game

Get in Bryant's face all nite long as his ass ain't exactly mentally tough
and will melt down ....

No Big Daddy in the middle to bail his ass out and he can't handle the mental
shit like Bird or Jordan could

Empty the bench and send out the hit squad to go after "Kobe"

Artest is crazy as hell, but his craziness is bizarrely logical. If he feels that something is wrong and no one is doing anything about it, he's gonna take matters into his own hands.

Remember, Wallace was the catalyst for what happened in Detroit. People don't talk about him as the cause near enough.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Artest is crazy as hell, but his craziness is bizarrely logical. If he feels that something is wrong and no one is doing anything about it, he's gonna take matters into his own hands.

Remember, Wallace was the catalyst for what happened in Detroit. People don't talk about him as the cause near enough.

Please. Wallace started a fight with Artest. Artest charged into the stands after fucking fans....2348ji23e

If Artest wasn't tossed he was going to fight Kobe. Fact.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i hate to be racist here but does that little fuk Derrick Fisher throw that same shoulder into a black player? A retaliation for basically nothing? He should get five games for that cheap shot. Artest should have been thrown out to right after Kobe was for his cheap shot. Then again Artest doesn't get all worked up if Kobe doesn't pull his cheap shit.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They tossed artest to avoid retaliation. Mainly because of his reputation and the fact it was clear he wasn't going to let it go. The nba can't have more brawls on the court when a lot of people think there is too much thuggery as it is. Not hard to understand

Can you show me where that's in the rule book? You can just throw a guy out to avoid confrontation. Kobe started the confrontation, Artest told him not to hit him in the throat, and then he gets thrown out only?

Where in the rule book does it say you can throw someone out for yelling at another player? Where in the rule book does it say you can throw him out to prevent retaliation?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Please. Wallace started a fight with Artest. Artest charged into the stands after fucking fans....2348ji23e

If Artest wasn't tossed he was going to fight Kobe. Fact.

How is that a fact? Jesus Christ some of the things that are said. If Ron Artest wanted to hit him he would have RIGHT AWAY. He would have walked up to him and DRILLED HIM in the face, because he's not the kind of guy to hesitate. Artest said after the game that he just wanted to let Kobe know that he needs to stop fucking hitting him. He didn't hit Kobe, he got in his face, nothing wrong with that.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

That's fucking bullshit, and I'm rooting for the Lakers.

artest got thrown out because

a) he has a reputation as a hothead which precedes him so refs have a quicker whistle

b) he argued with the ref and then charged kobe and got right in his face

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

artest got thrown out because

a) he has a reputation as a hothead which precedes him so refs have a quicker whistle

b) he argued with the ref and then charged kobe and got right in his face

Did you watch the game? Please don't COMMENT UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE PLAY HAPPENED.

Artest took a cheap shot to the throat and he ran STRAIGHT THE REF to tell him that it needs to stop.

The ref didn't talk to Kobe so Artest went up and GOT in his face, but he didn't touch him. Crawford came over and pulled him away from Kobe and told him to chill out, and then Artest told Crawford that he got elbowed in the throat. Crawford THEN blew his whistles and threw him out. That makes no sense. If you thought he was arguing with you, T him up like you're supposed to do, but Artest didn't cause any harm on that play, Kobe did.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

was the percieved throat slash that did him in. Not a very good sign for don't hit me in the throat. I think either way was okay here. Ron did not handle it well at all. Not debateable.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

[/b]

How is that a fact? Jesus Christ some of the things that are said. If Ron Artest wanted to hit him he would have RIGHT AWAY. He would have walked up to him and DRILLED HIM in the face, because he's not the kind of guy to hesitate. Artest said after the game that he just wanted to let Kobe know that he needs to stop fucking hitting him. He didn't hit Kobe, he got in his face, nothing wrong with that.

TH- Maybe you shoudl watch again unbiased. You really think Artest just wanted to let Kobe know and didn't touch him? He may have had his hands down but after a dead ball he went right at KObe, right in his face and was bodying up against him. Artest was in complete meltdown mode and his teammates couldn't get him away. Either you are in love with Artest or you had money on the Rockets and are bitter. He also has the history of causing the biggest riot in the history of the NBA. Sure, refs should have just patted him on the butt and say forget about it... :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

was the percieved throat slash that did him in. Not a very good sign for don't hit me in the throat. I think either way was okay here. Ron did not handle it well at all. Not debateable.

Agree, but if it wasn't Ron Artest he wouldn't have been thrown out. Also, if Kobe did it to Artest, they may have looked at the replay and thrown Artest out for "instigating" the situation. The problem I have is that he threw him out, and he fucked up by doing it. If you want to throw him out for going after Kobe fine, but do it when it happens not after you've made sure the situation was under control and Artest is trying to tell you what happened.

PS. Ron is a psycho and he makes me nervous. All the joking about "being Ron Artest" is scaring me...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Did you watch the game? Please don't COMMENT UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE PLAY HAPPENED.

Artest took a cheap shot to the throat and he ran STRAIGHT THE REF to tell him that it needs to stop.

The ref didn't talk to Kobe so Artest went up and GOT in his face, but he didn't touch him. Crawford came over and pulled him away from Kobe and told him to chill out, and then Artest told Crawford that he got elbowed in the throat. Crawford THEN blew his whistles and threw him out. That makes no sense. If you thought he was arguing with you, T him up like you're supposed to do, but Artest didn't cause any harm on that play, Kobe did.

i watched the game from start to finish and have it tivoed, TYVM

if you think that ron ron did not get his chest up into kobe's and bump him and then change kobe's course of walking then you are just flat stupid and ignorant and there is no point talking to you

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TH- Maybe you shoudl watch again unbiased. You really think Artest just wanted to let Kobe know and didn't touch him? He may have had his hands down but after a dead ball he went right at KObe, right in his face and was bodying up against him. Artest was in complete meltdown mode and his teammates couldn't get him away. Either you are in love with Artest or you had money on the Rockets and are bitter. He also has the history of causing the biggest riot in the history of the NBA. Sure, refs should have just patted him on the butt and say forget about it... :doh1

1, I bet on the Lakers and I'm rooting for them. Unbiased? I think I'm the most unbiased person in this situation. I'm a Bulls fan, who's second favorite player in the league is Kobe. I am rooting for the Lakers now that the Bulls and Heat have lost, but I'm being biased?

2, He got in his face. Anyone with a brain realizes that if Ron Artest wanted to hit Kobe he would have right away. Guys like that don't hesitate before he does things. Did you even listen to what Artest said after the game? Probably not, so you don't know what you're talking about.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlunFeZ35Lc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlunFeZ35Lc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Please watch the video... Please.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i watched the game from start to finish and have it tivoed, TYVM

if you think that ron ron did not get his chest up into kobe's and bump him and then change kobe's course of walking then you are just flat stupid and ignorant and there is no point talking to you

I didn't know you should get ejected for that... :doh1 That happens all the time and Technicals ensue.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Derrick Fisher fucking LAID a guy out, in one of the worst cheap shots I've ever seen, and the Lakers weren't sure he should have been kicked out. Artest BUMPS Kobe and he gets ejected. Pahleeze.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

So, you are basing your judgement n what Artest said after the game in an interview? What guy is going to say he should be kicked out?

During a dead ball he went right after Kobe and had t be seperated by the ref. What are you not understanding about that? You think that is fine and normal and he shouldn't be throw for that? He wasn't "just telling to Kobe to stop elbowing him".

Maybe you are just forgetting what really happened like the time you forgot about your gambling debt.....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So, you are basing your judgement n what Artest said after the game in an interview? What guy is going to say he should be kicked out?

During a dead ball he went right after Kobe and had t be seperated by the ref. What are you not understanding about that? You think that is fine and normal and he shouldn't be throw for that? He wasn't "just telling to Kobe to stop elbowing him".

Maybe you are just forgetting what really happened like the time you forgot about your gambling debt.....

Nope he should get a technical, like everyone else who's ever gotten in someones face with out actually physically harming them. Maybe you're the one that needs to take off the bias glasses.

No one gets thrown out for a verbal confrontation in the NBA. You get a technical and you move on.

It's nice that you can't have a conversation without attacking someone. Stand up guy, but I've come to accept that. He tells Kobe to stop fucking hitting him.

IF RON ARTEST WANTED KOBE TO SUFFER PHYSICALLY he would have hit him right away.

THE OFFICIALS DIDN'T THROW HIM OUT FOR GETTING IN KOBE'S FACE. What can you not accept about that? They threw him out for yelling that Kobe elbowed him, and that's a technical not an ejection.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

please enlighten us about Timely Shitting and his gambling debt

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Should he just be kicked out for the entire series to avoid any confrontation?