Why does this coward Adrian Wojnarowski still have a job?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#FreeWoj campaign underway on Twitter.

ESPN suspended its NBA reporter after he sent a profane email to a Missouri senator.

Adrian is apologizing to all parties for his actions.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NBA season resumes on July 31 with a 16-day sprint to the finish.

Interesting note: The eight teams not invited to Orlando may play a mini-tournament in Chicago later this summer.

The event has been dubbed The Delete Eight.

Clever, very clever.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
#FreeWoj campaign underway on Twitter.

ESPN suspended its NBA reporter after he sent a profane email to a Missouri senator.

Adrian is apologizing to all parties for his actions.
#FreeWoj 100%. Very, Very, Bad decision by ESPN. He cursed, he apologized. Ridiculous to suspend him.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
NBA season resumes on July 31 with a 16-day sprint to the finish.

Interesting note: The eight teams not invited to Orlando may play a mini-tournament in Chicago later this summer.

The event has been dubbed The Delete Eight.

Clever, very clever.
Reminds me of the Old NFL runner up bowl. I'm sure the players will be THRILLED to play in this compelling tournament.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I would have never apologized in fact I would have double down and told him to fuk off again.

railbird

EOG Master
Silver and woz are athiest communists
Communists beleive we came from monkeys. When your on your death bed money can not save your soul, only the blood of jesus can

Heim

EOG Master
But all ESPN could do.....he has the best contacts in the business Fox or CBS would scoop him up in a second
if they fired him.

papa 5

EOG Veteran
Reminds me of the Old NFL runner up bowl. I'm sure the players will be THRILLED to play in this compelling tournament.
The Rams always won this game after chocking to the Vikings several times in NFC title game. Of course they always some team that didn't give a shit. And rightfully so.

boston massacre

EOG Master
"Fuck you," to a Senator gets you temporarily suspended.

"All Lives Matter...Every Single One! ," to an NBA player gets you forced to resign.

Awesome world being created right now.

Biden's Not Running.

It's a Marxist Committee of Bernie/AOC/Talib/Ilhan.

Marxism.

Democrats Have No Brains.

Wouldn't Understand What it Means.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden's Not Running.

It's a Marxist Committee of Bernie/AOC/Talib/Ilhan.

Marxism.

Democrats Have No Brains.

Wouldn't Understand What it Means.
The stupid dems are blowing it again, if Biden would just cling to the center he'd likely win, by tilting so far left he's sideways it's a certain loss. They never learn.

Valuist

EOG Master
NBA.com allows "F-ck cops" and "kill cops" to be printed on backs on jerseys. But "Free Hong Kong"? After backlash, they were forced to correct their insane actions.

Adam Silver: you are garbage.

skinny

EOG Addicted
NBA.com allows "F-ck cops" and "kill cops" to be printed on backs on jerseys. But "Free Hong Kong"? After backlash, they were forced to correct their insane actions.

Adam Silver: you are garbage.
The NBA is allowing f*ck cops and kill cops on jerseys, that can't be true can it?

Heim

EOG Master
More evidence that LeBron still has his hand in the AD puppet. LeBron goes with last name on jersey. Day later after looking at all the messages, and not finding any that match his beliefs, Davis going with last name only. #tacotuesday

Heim

EOG Master
If Woj is a mouthpiece, wtf does that make Brian Windhorst? Has anyone broke more insider stuff than Woj?