Why donk money is coming in on the Hogs by Fezzik

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Thanks to Mr. Goodcents.

Big 10: 0-5. OVER-rated.

Conclusion: FADE the Big 10.

But.......not so fast. Buckeyes are clearly the class of the Big10, no question they are the No1 team, it's not close.

Whisky was clearly no2 and held up well vs. a top 5 TCU.

Mich St is the worst 11-1 Big10 team ever, PSU was way down, NWU is always downs sans a Qb, and Michigan has been a bottom feeder for 3 years.

MAtch em up with Ala, Fla, TTech 'at home', and a decent SEC team, and they won't do well.

But NOW we get the BEST Big10 team, WITH A HUGE CHIP ON THEIR BIG10 shoulders, vs. a top15, not top5 team.

ARk 3.5? Maybe. Ark +3? Hee haw.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Why donk money is coming in on the Hogs by Fezzik

Agree with Fezz. OSU should not be compared to Big Ten teams with miserable defensive units.

Heim

EOG Master

Fezzik has lost it......it might help if he watched a few SEC games.

Ark is the real deal...one of the single best performances I saw this year
was when they went to South Carolina and completed dominated that team...
Garcia can run and he's a better passer than Pryor and they completely shut
him down......You have to look at SOS here in relation to field position average.
Ohio State #5 in FP with a #53 SOS and Ark #59 FP with a #2 SOS and they
still manged to go 10-2. The overall efficiency numbers don't lie either at this
point in the season....Ark #6 and OSU #7. Mallets the man this side of Andrew
Luck.......Netto is spot on with his prediction.

Heim

EOG Master

Can't edit here nonetheless the point I was trying to make is #3 SEC is just as good
as #1 Big 10....pick em game naturally +3.5 is better however worst case scenario,
I'd rather be stuck with +3 than -3 in this one....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Fezzik has lost it......it might help if he watched a few SEC games.

Ark is the real deal...one of the single best performances I saw this year
was when they went to South Carolina and completed dominated that team...
Garcia can run and he's a better passer than Pryor and they completely shut
him down......You have to look at SOS here in relation to field position average.
Ohio State #5 in FP with a #53 SOS and Ark #59 FP with a #2 SOS and they
still manged to go 10-2. The overall efficiency numbers don't lie either at this
point in the season....Ark #6 and OSU #7. Mallets the man this side of Andrew
Luck.......Netto is spot on with his prediction.

http://forums.eog.com/f8/arkansas-razorback-football-301124/

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Ohio State is 0-8 in bowl games against SEC opponents. Yikes!

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

Tend to agree with Heim that the R-backs look like the best team here. Now if Fezzik feels Buckeye defense can handle Mallet's monster offense, that is legit. Buckeyes have impressive LB and lineman...they do year after year. But in bowl games it makes sense to look at the best QB and I think the sugar is going to be spreading on the offense in this game. For Ohio State to win they will have to put on both a defensive and offensive clinic. My picks have been off lately, I don't think the Rbacks are a guaranteed win but a controlled well managed attack is the key here and the heehaw boys have to give Ark their due. If this game doesn't go over it will go darn close. I would be surprised if one or two big breakout plays set the whole tone for momentum.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

correction; I wouldn't be suprised if one or two breakout plays set the tone...offensive coordinators are money here.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Ohio State is 0-8 in bowl games against SEC opponents. Yikes!

John with all due respect because I do respect your opinion I don't think this holds any weight. One I'm not a trend guy but looking at this number is kinda false with Tressel losing in 2007 to LSU and Florida in 2006 then the other one coming in 2001 to South Carolina in Tressel first year on the job, so Ohio State has players from the last two but I wouldn't put any stock in the other six games

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

John with all due respect because I do respect your opinion I don't think this holds any weight. One I'm not a trend guy but looking at this number is kinda false with Tressel losing in 2007 to LSU and Florida in 2006 then the other one coming in 2001 to South Carolina in Tressel first year on the job, so Ohio State has players from the last two but I wouldn't put any stock in the other six games

I agree that the 0-8 is deceptive and misleading from several points of view. Also Fezzik knows very little about college as evidenced by the fact he won't pick any more games this year. Be aware of that.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I agree that the 0-8 is deceptive and misleading from several points of view. Also Fezzik knows very little about college as evidenced by the fact he won't pick any more games this year. Be aware of that.

I don't like Ohio State, I'm just saying I don't think that trend means much

Who knows where Pryor's head will be in this game, now that he is the subject of yet another investigaion for receiving the use of all of those cars in Columbus. I love the way he kept switching cars, to try and hide the obvious from the NCAA. This guy is a piece of work, and so is his cheating Head Coach. I can see the book flying at Ohio State for this incident. No way I can give points when any Big 10 team is involved, and there is no reason to change my mind here.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

It would be cool to see OSU thrash these Hogs..........

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Why is ESPN reporting OSU is 0-9 against SEC opponents.?

munson15

I want winners...

A distracted favorite in what amounts to a glorified exhibition game is not a good bet. Just my .02.12io4j2w90

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

to me Ohio State -3 is a stubborn also known as DONKEY bet

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Brandon Lang is on Ohio St -3 exercise extreme caution.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

#3 SEC is essentially equivalent to #1 SEC. #3 SEC is also essentially equivalent to #1 Big Ten. I'm a buck fan but game should be pk.