Why EOG?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We have spent a lot of money in marketing which will become more apparent in coming weeks. Magazines, Radio, Web, rotation shedules, etc...

Stay tuned

cocktail

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
As of now, it is more geared toward N American punters. We are looking ahead though and trying to be visionaries.

Why??

Most of the other sites are stale and on the decline. We have a new breed now in EOG and SBR.

We will always have MW as they have stayed steady through the years but I cannot see any other surving.

Jazz

EOG Member
JJ - you're not getting paid to post here, I hope! And you're already using the term 'we', as in 'we have a new breed now'??

Come on, it's fine to be enthusiastic but the site's been open exactly one day.

Jazz said:
JJ - you're not getting paid to post here, I hope! And you're already using the term 'we', as in 'we have a new breed now'??

Come on, it's fine to be enthusiastic but the site's been open exactly one day.
jazz where did you get the bling i cant see it

Just a poster Jazz

Jazzy I do already see new names here and it is first day. I know we have to see what develops.

Good Luck Jazzy

Jazz

EOG Member
Damn, you're being on your best behavior, JJ cheers

Nobetter: got it from OGD's group of smilies, just right-click a smiley somewhere, choose COPY, and then paste it here - it should show up fine.

Jazzy I use to let posters get to me and it got me in trouble and as you know I am high profile so I am a target at times on the boards.

EOG and SBR are the new breed in offshore watchdogs

Jazzy go get some Nationals, I am punching tickets like crazy at Cris

Jazz,

Since I see you like smilies and so do I, look for a lot more NEWER ones on this site by Monday or Tuesday at the latest...wow