Why is there so much hostility between forums?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Why is there so much hostility between forums?

first it was Rx/eog then eog/sbr and now eog/ogd. It will never change.

I don't believe it's a forum issue...

I believe certain individuals are filled with such anymosity that they need to get a perverse "fix" by attacking other posters...

And as much as I personally believe in FREE SPEECH, we do draw the line at times when people attack others rather than their positions....

If you want a forum that is filled with hatred and spew, then EOG isn't the place for you...

If you enjoy this industry and respect others, I believe we offer as much as any other place does in forumsville, including free entertainment...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

first it was Rx/eog then eog/sbr and now eog/ogd. It will never change.

That, dear friend, is a one way battle. EOG has no problems with anyone. There is no eog/sbr battle, no eog/rx battle, and certainly no eog/ogd battle. We don't bash other sites and we help out when they go down. We communicate with employees from the other sites and have great relationships. One person bashing everyone on ogd doesn't create some sort of battle. Just a pathetic display.

mofome

Banned

I don't believe it's a forum issue...

I believe certain individuals are filled with such anymosity that they need to get a perverse "fix" by attacking other posters...

And as much as I personally believe in FREE SPEECH, we do draw the line at times when people attack others rather than their positions....

If you want a forum that is filled with hatred and spew, then EOG isn't the place for you...

If you enjoy this industry and respect others, I believe we offer as much as any other place does in forumsville, including free entertainment...

THE SHRINK

:cheers

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

someone pm me what ogd is, i'm familiar with some, but don't recognize that one.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

we do draw the line at times when people attack others rather than their positions....

THE SHRINK

I'm guessing you never read the Poly forum here. You have a hate-spewing professional there who posts more than everyone else combined.

mofome

Banned

ok someone pm'd the info. Thanks.

had never heard of the place, or if i did i've forgot.

got enough with the ones i'm already at.

You could go there and talk about Ken, myself, and eog if that was what your heart desired. Somehow, I doubt that it is.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink starts all this shit.

Guy would stop talking to Jman about private info a lot of this can be avoided. :finger004

You could go there and talk about Ken, myself, and eog if that was what your heart desired. Somehow, I doubt that it is.

Apparently, you could also go there to find out Jman's opnion of The Shrink's opinion of me. 2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

You are not alone. Not a capping site.

Untrue Mo. I would say even though there is 1/100 as many posters there vs here, they still have better cappers. (not sure if you knew or not, but there are a few 'hidden forums" there)