Why is tonights total at 9? Houston/New York!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Love the under in Denver too. I got under 49.5 -109

Really think on short week we see a clunker of a game. KC wont light up Denver tonight.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
10 to 6 after 1st KC.

Thinking that was a big stop from Denver d perspective and my under. Very BIG stop limiting them to only 3 there.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Another one of these football games. KC would be tearing Denver apart. Up 17 to 6 already most likely.

Too bad. Injuries are a biatch

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It amazes me more a team goes down for their opening drive for a TD in the game only to get smashed for the next 51 minutes.

Put that into perspective.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Oh I tell you why. You're dumb dumb coach decided to go for 2.... and failed knowing his team has a different mindset playing down....

High Times

EOG Master
It amazes me more a team goes down for their opening drive for a TD in the game only to get smashed for the next 51 minutes.

Put that into perspective.

Happens a lot. Teams have a week to come up with a game plan. Many use their best plays and the odds are that first drive should be their best. Defense adjusts and makes the next drive harder. Kind of makes sense... I've seen many teams score and then nothing

Valuist

EOG Master
That OL was BRUTAL. Watching them last night and then i realized that the bears needed a gift call to beat Denver.
NO +3.5

Not a good spot for the Saints, with the Bears off a bye and the Saints in their second straight road game. Not to mention a dome/turf team playing outside on grass.