Why No outrage from the Lefties on this

dirty

EOG Master
<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=960_1174488595" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Re: Why No outrage from the Lefties on this

Hillary has a huge ASS !!!!! God Damn that woman is fat. I really want her to win the primary, but she better get to the gym.

No wonder Bill wont sleep with her anymore.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You are some horny ass mother fuckers dwelling on the butt of a 60 year-old woman.

Last edited:

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Alright ....I'm outraged, but I have a feeling Bill will get her to the gym before election time. She will run some of that ass off.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You know it actually makes sense given the constant stories of perverts among the right wing sexually repressed crowd that the guys around here would be oggling a 60 year old woman's ass. Downright sickos on every score.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Johnson: most of the RW wack jobs on this site can only get a woman 2 ways: 1) Via credit card 2) By blowing up their Anne Coulter doll

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The most direct answer to the question posed by the thread title is because "We're not a bunch of sex perverts like the rw's who obsess on a sixty year old woman's ass."

The Devil

EOG Master

I NOTICE YOU TALK ABOUT HER LOOKS, BUT NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THE FACT THAT SECURITY ROUGHLY TOSSED THE HECKLER.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Soo that bothers you?? Do your homework regarding Bush storm troopers

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

There are plenty of "granny" sites on the net for the twistoids to visit and since I'm a believer in the John Lennon philosophy, "Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, it's alright" you guys wanna stare at a sixty year old woman's butt have at it.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

This thread says all you need to know about all the sexual preverts on the right.

dirty

EOG Master

I NOTICE YOU TALK ABOUT HER LOOKS, BUT NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THE FACT THAT SECURITY ROUGHLY TOSSED THE HECKLER.........

Exactly Devil... if it was Sheehan or some other Communist Clown getting this done to them you would think they Right was beating them with Baseball bats to shut them up....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The right stomps hecklers, sends our sons off to die for Halliburton, and obessess on a 60 year-old woman's ass! If Hillary is elected prez she'll be 70 when she's done. Wonder if the rw preverts will still be checking out her ass. Preversions abound in their masquerade world.