Why the doctrine of endless tortures is Satanic

If an eternal hell existed, it is God's choice to send people to hell and his choice alone, not their choice. Nobody says "I choose & want to suffer endless torments in hell, please send me there, God." God could be merciful & save them from such an unbelievably horrific & sadistic future by simply annihilating them out of existence. Then God wouldn't have to send anyone to "hell" let alone an endless hellish existence of torments. So your doctrine of God makes Him into a sicko sadistic monster worse than all the serial killers of history combined.

Moreover, God could choose to send unrepentant sinners to another place rather than that "hell" (the fiery lake) of endless torments. For example, He could send them somewhere where they wouldn't be allowed to harm anyone else & where they could spend eternity enjoying pleasures much like they did while alive on earth.

So even under the assumption that God chooses to send people to an endless lake of fire to be tormented forever based on how they lived during a brief lifetime, that choice is on God, not human beings. Because God had at least 3 alternatives to sending anyone to endless sufferings in hell. In addition to the two i stated above, He could have sent the unrepentant to a "hell" where they are corrected & eventually saved so they may join others in heaven. To fail to do so implies your God's love has an expiry date like a carton of milk or He is impotent to save (so He is not Omnipotent as Scripture says), or He doesn't want to save those in "hell", in which case He is not loving or good but a sicko sadistic monster.

Furthermore to bring endless sufferings on anyone for the relatively momentary sins of a lifetime is extremely unjust. Additionally, it is also pointless. Is it supposed to bring God glory or illicit praise from the saints in heaven. Quite the opposite.

It's the idea that God will cast anyone off forever that the inspired Scriptures, in their original languages (not English), correctly translated & interpreted, do not teach.

Lamentations 3:22 and 3:31-33, The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, his mercies NEVER come to an end. . . .
Lam.3:31 For the Lord will NOT cast off FOR EVER:
32 For if He causes grief, Then He will have compassion According to His abundant lovingkindness. 33 For He does not afflict willingly Or grieve the SONS OF MEN.…

Evidence of universal salvation in the Bible:

https://www.tentmaker.org/articles/universalism-is-not-in-the-bible.htm

Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

Revelation 5:13: "And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Philippians 2:

" 8And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death: death https://biblehub.com/nasb_/philippians/2.htm#fnon a cross. 9For this reason also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Acts 3:21 (NLT): Jesus "must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

PSALM 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name. (NIV)

ISAIAH 45:22-24 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, `In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.'" All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame. (NIV)

1 Timothy 4:10: "We have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe."