Why Why Miami?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
good question Sam...my thing watching this game though is that this is more evidence at what a crappy coach Wannstedt is/was....this team is playing real tough compared to playing like litle girls last year...throw in how hes screwing up Pitts season, I think he had alot to do with why we were shitty these last few years..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I thought Gus was very good when stepping in for Dante C in Minny. He is a good improvement for the Mia QB situation. Hope he keeps up and has a good year.

3 more games and Ricky comes back'

This team has a strong D too and ferrote looked good

lets see what happens this year

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Hey Lawrence...Look like you got a team this year ...and it aint the Marlins
i like the Marlins post-season chances a million times better than the Fins'...lol

Lawrence, what's up, man. Don't expect Dolphins to see the playoffs, but will be a much improved team from last couple of years.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
i'm being carefully optomistic...coming off last seasons disaster, I'll be happy with a 500 ball club...

If they play the way they played today they will be .500. Also you have to take into considiration that Ricky will come back and the game plan changes. So it will be like playing a totally different team when on defense.