Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Before, there was a path to defend Trump like "fine people on both sides". No path here. Keep fucking around like this, Donald, and it will cost you the nomination.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had Ronaldo goal and Portugal for a juicey we fresh and that pos whiffs on the bunny header then is subbed late because he doesn't play defense and missed taking the penalty. Minus $35. But Portugal did win to advance and all but clinch groupy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nobody should be punished led alone disenfranchised because they chose to vote on election day in person. Is this even arguable? With the woke crew at EOG, I'm sure it is.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You mean. To tell me. We used to have almost 100% same day, live, in person voting the entire country and only mobiles had to wait in long lines. Now, despite well over 50% "early voting", we can't handle same day.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Woodrow has set the walkoff # at $200,000. I can top it. I can. But I need at least MIchigan. Anybody else, I'd have to hit a rooster bullet with a rooster bullet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Doesn't look like I am going to get Geno +5000 to win the division and I may need Brady to lose out to get Falcons to win that division. Lions are still alive. Only because their odds have to be over 100-1 will I bet them if I have the opportunity. Michigan and Portugal pays me and gives me NFL conference and Super Show looks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is my be best look, Fagduel:

Phillies +2000 NL
Mariners +900 AL

GIants +700 NFC East
Portugal +1300 trophy
Michigan +3000 trophy

Offered these cash ousides:

$735
$609
$33

No because these are possible payouts:

$9535
$100,730
$265,399

If Mariners bullpen doesn't blow 2 games, who knows. I need Giants to win out and Eagles lose 1 extra.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are over 20 Michigan live roosters mind you with various happy ending paths. Harbaugh lifts the trophy, only question is howid much.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Shocking but Truth Social: Arizona 2022 election more corrupt than 2020. I suspect 2024 will top 2022 since the same characters running it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can we use this to catch the DNC and RNC bomb planter?

The FBI’s biggest-ever investigation included the biggest-ever haul of phones from controversial geofence warrants, court records show. A filing in the case of one of the January 6 suspects, David Rhine, shows that Google initially identified 5,723 devices as being in or near the US Capitol during the riot. Only around 900 people have so far been charged with offenses relating to the siege.

The filing suggests that dozens of phones that were in airplane mode during the riot, or otherwise out of cell service, were caught up in the trawl. Nor could users erase their digital trails later. In fact, 37 people who attempted to delete their location data following the attacks were singled out by the FBI for greater scrutiny.

Geofence search warrants are intended to locate anyone in a given area using digital services. Because Google’s Location History system is both powerful and widely used, the company is served about 10,000 geofence warrants in the US each year. Location History leverages GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth signals to pinpoint a phone within a few yards. Although the final location is still subject to some uncertainty, it is usually much more precise than triangulating signals from cell towers. Location History is turned off by default, but around a third of Google users switch it on, enabling services like real-time traffic prediction.

The geofence warrants served on Google shortly after the riot remained sealed. But lawyers for Rhine, a Washington man accused of various federal crimes on January 6, recently filed a motion to suppress the geofence evidence. The motion, which details the warrant’s process and scale, was first reported by the Empty Wheel blog.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You understand what happened January 6? Every person who attended the Stop The Steal Rally was a mark like in a House of Cards scam. The goal was to lure them to the breached Crapitol and then the DOJ goes to town like they are doing. If you went to the rally and was lured to ouside the Crapitol, you are in danger, If you were lured inside the Craptol, you are fucked. No cap on arrests or time. This is the beginning of the CCP pivot and there is no end.

So what was Trump's role? It seems obvious.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You understand what happened January 6? Every person who attended the Stop The Steal Rally was a mark like in a House of Cards scam. The goal was to lure them to the breached Crapitol and then the DOJ goes to town like they are doing. If you went to the rally and was lured to ouside the Crapitol, you are in danger, If you were lured inside the Craptol, you are fucked. No cap on arrests or time. This is the beginning of the CCP pivot and there is no end.

So what was Trump's role? It seems obvious.

This is the beginning of the CCP

On Track.

Kane Rides The CCP Train.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
January 6 was a planned false flag by the FBI. I'm Cwissy confident to post that. The STS rally goers were marks. Not only directly by prosecuting them for breaching the Crapitol but identifying them for post pussy riot targeting. This is why I am suspicious of Trump. FBI needed a miracle. They needed Trump to not concede. They needed Trump to execute the laughable, no chance Green Bay Sweep. They needed Trump to hold a massive rally January 6. They needed Trump to encourage the crowd to "march to the Crapitol". 4-0. Trump touched them all. Say it ain't so, Donald. I want to clear your good name but right now your good name is looking dirty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From the rigged erection to Inauguration, Trump did not fire any key official, did not declassify any key document, did not pardon any key personality. Barr was not key, Made no diff'rent strokes. Declassifying documents by Magic Johnson wand and taking them to Maralago where the FBI takes them back by raiders so Garland can appoint another special needs counsel to prosecute more Trump toadies - is not declassifying key documents. That's a long sentence! Finally, pardoning the hip hop Detroit City mayor who probably got away with murder is not pardoning key personalities. Bannon and Roger means nothing. Fuck both of them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump did not pardon Snow or Assange and what do you know, the deep state did not want him to pardon Snow or Assange. They gave him Bannon and Roger to protect his CHS cover.