Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elena Rybakina wins the first set against Simona Halep 6-3. She needs 1 more set to win the match and face Ons Jabeur for the Ladies Wimbledon championship at the London All England Club.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Up a breaker 2nd set. Holding serve sends Ryby to the championship. Finish, Ryby. Finish. Finish. Finish.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jabber is a monster and no realistic hedge options but let's worry worry about that Saturday. Today, finish.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elena Rybakina finishes Simona Halep with a break of serve. Final match score 6-3, 6-3. A dominant performance by the young Russian by birth.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy quit not because he was hurt, well yes because he was hurt but because he didn't think he could beat the Joker hurt. We know this because he said 2 matches. He didn't say 1 match. He tested his serve and decided not good lick enough for Joker.

He could have beaten Nicky. Would have been the dog but he could have gotten there, maybe. Then he would have gotten rolled by Joker unless. Joker loses today or also gets hurt. By Raffy quitting, he doesn't have that miracle look. If Joker loses or gets hurt, I will be even more sick and angry.

Probably won't happen mind you. Joker 6 straight sets to the trophy. But it might and that will mean Raffy quit on me and possibly cost me $100,000. For sure $10,000. 100 if Ryby lifts the 🏆.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy is known for dirty trick gamesmanship. Decide he will quit but wait until Joker FT. If Joker wins, go halfass first set then quit. If Joker loses, game on.

Why not do that? Nothing required him to announce yesterday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And maybe he wakes uo today and the pain is gone. Anything is possible if he waits. Instead he listened to his shit father and shit girlfriend. Should have sent both home to watch on the telly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Joker losing first set. Turn the plane around and put on your all white costume for Centre Court. Get back, Raffy!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy is known for dirty trick gamesmanship. Decide he will quit but wait until Joker FT. If Joker wins, go halfass first set then quit. If Joker loses, game on.

Why not do that? Nothing required him to announce yesterday.

You Spanish motherfucker.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's go Nicky I guess. No hedge. Will add a final rooster with Ryby and Nicky and then bite MyPillow either lady lifts the trophy.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'd rather him get down to business than the antics he's displayed. He can definitely do it. His serve is on.

Career changing match Sunday.

Djokovic just seems to be smarter though. Kyrgios has to play the match as smart. If we see some stupid meltdown and he cries off the court then I'm done with him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nick Kyrgios is the only ATP player to have an unbeaten record higher than 1 against Novak Djokovic. Kyrgios beat Djokovic twice in 2017 in their only matches. If he does it again, he lifts the Wimbledon trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (3P-2T) to win $609.36
Placed 07/08/2022 @ 02:12 PM

PARLAY (3 TEAMS) to win $510.93
Placed 07/08/2022 @ 02:12 PM

MLB - Miami Marlins +140 ( ACTION )
Game Start 07/08/2022 @ 07:20 PM

MLB - TOTAL o8½-119 (Colorado Rockies vrs Arizona Diamondbacks) ( Action / Action )
Game Start 07/08/2022 @ 09:40 PM

MLB - Detroit Tigers +154 ( ACTION )
Game Start 07/08/2022 @ 08:20 PM

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only 5 shots behind against a Korn Fairy field.

Risk: $199.00 - Win: $29,949.50
Barbasol Championship 2022-Update #1 - Barbasol Championship - Winner
TNT - Jason Dufner +15050

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elena Rybakina lifts the Wimbledon trophy with an uneven but clutch 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Ons Jabeur. Rybakina went off at 150-1. EOG skilled futures poster Dell Dude adds another 150 units and $22,400. Scoreboard to be published at Peeps Place.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I liked Xander to win the British before he won the Travelers. Now he has backed it up with the Scottie Pippen. I'll be betting others but Xander remains my #1.