Why you guys run Dell off?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I like Purdue too. I'd take Houston/Purdue vs the field. I think this might be the year things play out straight forward. They're that much better than everybody else.

I'd back teams like Creighton or Marquette to make some runs depending on matchups. ACC is straight dog shit.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is sofa king ridiculous that I have not walked off. I've won longshot futures cats and I've made it to point blank championship looks. We are talking several longshots from 25-1 to 150-1 and several point blanks like Joker and Raffy, Phillies, Ryby, Michigan, Ohio State, Bills, San Fag. Somehow I managed to avoid detonation. I have no explanation other than Joey bad boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And also back to back college Bowl season where I was set to walkoff and collapsed New Years games. This year, 9-0 of 15 and with Michigan, Ohio State looks. Total whiff other than cashing ouside 10 teamer that would have won anyway with Tulane miracle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Looks like the Left has taken control of Project Veritas. At least O'Keefe refused to bend the knee like Drudge but not surprising with Drudge because he is used to being on his knees.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't even understand what happened or howid possible. Project Veritas is James O'Keefe. He founded it. And he's getting booted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
His shit son is dead. Suicide. He is on the thank you doorstep and he is the same dirty deep state Jew. He is going to be a dirty deep state Jew until 0:00.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have him. Would have added the Shuffle boys if USC. Homasexual is in exquisite form. If he keeps it, will be Kesha hard to beat but it's a majors quality field.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 95-880-2 +1,211.22 UNITS (PGA: Max Homa at 21/1 to win the Phoenix Open; Super Bowl exact score at 75/1: Eagles 26-20)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jason pee tee:

Jason +4000
YES walkoff Super Show score +900
Slut Mary +2500
Michigan hockey +850
Notre Dame beavers +3000

New Jason:

Jason +700
Eagles SGP (Hurts touch, Sanders o65, Brown o80) +650
Purdue +900
Mark Cuban +1600
Edmonton +1400

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had him fantasy fag but late switch. Whatever. I am covered if he loses his balance and falls down after he lifts the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I am tipping to bet Jon Rahm every tournament blindly. He's down the list of my special needs but I have him. Rory is getting Tony Homo to same auto status. I have him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What's going on is another gulf of tonkin, dont forget the cardinal rule - THEY ARE LYING and they will always lie. Just because they say they shot two mystery objects down doesn't mean they did.