Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Phillies and under, Taxans and under. Very important to win this weekend so I can sKari sell out Bookmaker on MAGA bets. Straights only so need to bet big to win big.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dinesh is a clown, I agree. Kash me ouside, ticket still open. He talks a big game and has extended the hand with calls, checks, bluffs and raises. I guess it's River Phoenix card time with the grand jury. Limited immunity.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Did or did not Trump declassify the Crossfire Coffeeboy documents on the Christopher Wray out? And once and for all, is there a plan?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1 - I already have Phillies NL locked in @ +2000
2 - I have some Astros World Cereal tickets
3 - I can keep betting Phillies game 6, game 7 and cereal higher odds
4 - If they lose tonight, most likely done
5 - Bryce gets 1 more at bat

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They have been very good to me and I have open winning tickets of winning series and NL. Only a matter of adding payout #'s. I need football futures cats to match.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And I have Astros although only a trickle and whatever plus monies odds. Let's cee if they can steal game 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois or Michigan would be Blake Masters big. Illinois almost guaranteed a B10 championship game look. When Michigan plays Illinois, I want Illinois to keep them alive for the playoff. I think both teams go with 1 loss.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Illinois or Michigan would be Blake Masters big. Illinois almost guaranteed a B10 championship game look. When Michigan plays Illinois, I want Illinois to keep them alive for the playoff. I think both teams go with 1 loss.

no way.
ohio state and mich can both go with 1 loss (if the loss was to the other school and very close) but with 1 loss, IL is out out out.

very strong team though. who would have thought Bielema would salvage his HC'ing career?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So they beat Michigan twice or Michigan and Ohio State but denied? Possible but there is no clean Christopher Wray. Would require bumping them for Michigan or Ohio State and 2 SEC teams.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois needs to beat Michigan and Ohio State. Michigan twice, Ohio State goes and they need Dabo to lose or massive SEC help that results in only 1 team going.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
IL nonconf sched was Wyoming, Virginia, Chattanooga, and they lost to Indiana.

the ONLY way IL gets in is if they run the table all the way through to the B1G champ game and emerge the conf champion.

but all of this talk ends on 11/19 when they lose at the Big House to UM and suffer their 2nd loss.

then it's over.

but it's a great story and it's nice to see Bret B revive his career and there be excitement in Champagne errrrr Champaign IL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
the ONLY way IL gets in is if they run the table all the way through to the B1G champ game and emerge the conf champion.

but all of this talk ends on 11/19 when they lose at the Big House to UM and suffer their 2nd loss.

then it's over.

Why are we arguing? There is no Jason daylight between you and me.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
DELLer we are not arguing, we are the only two in the room so we are just finding SMALL talk but making a bigger deal out of it or maybe it's just me because I am a hothead sometimes LOL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's play it out. This is headed for a BCS trainwreck. More playoff worthy teams than spots.

Clemson in if they run it. Clemson loses, needs help.
North Carolina runs it, need help.

Oregon, USC or UCLA need to run it and get help.

TCU runs it, they should be in but may need help

Michigan, Ohio State run it, in. Michigan 1 loss needs to be in second game against Illinois and then needs help. Ohio State loss can be to Michigan or Illinois. Probably in but not guaranteed.
Illinois needs to win out and get help.

Georgia, Tennesse win out and in. Georgia can lose and still in. Tennessee shaky.
Saban wins out, has to be in

Look at that and tell me there isn't going to be a trainwreck. Simply aren't going to be 4 clean spots 4 teams.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Worse and worse case scenario.

Illinois beats Ohio State in the championship game.

Saban lifts the SEC trophy against either Tennessee or Georgia.

TCU wins out.

Dabo wins out

Don't even worry worry about Pac 10. They are eliminated. Who are the 4 teams?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ohio State
Saban
Georgia or Tennessee
Dabo

TCU undefeated conference champions and out. Illinois B10 champions, beat Ohio State and out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think the Piss 10 is eliminated. I don't cee a realistic scenario. Oregon got their shit pushed in by Georgia. That ends it for them.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
8 seasons of the 4 team playoff and I'm very surprised that imo all 8 times that got the correct 4 teams (I felt this before the respective playoffs regardless of result in the playoff).

Most years we all pretty much know the top 4 teams.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have Ohio State but wouldn't mind them losing. Would increase odds Illinois makes the playoffs. Ohio State and Michigan 2 losses.