Why you guys run Dell off?

boston massacre

EOG Master
glad to see you are okay.

Re the midterm election, the voters spoke. period.

What Did The Voters Say About Who They Want In Control , Of The House Of Representatives ?

Are The Democrats Going To Lose The House To The Republicans ?

If Anybody Listens To An Idiot Like Kane, Which I've Never Done, It Sounds Like The Democrats Kept Control Of The House.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
If it's so easy for Dems to cheat, how come the R's will win the house

The majority of Americans voted against trump and his boot licking election denying cultists, you lost again, deal with it

Both Posts From Kane, In Which He Contradicts Himself.

But Like I've Said, He's A Liberal Idiot.

Trump Supporting Candidates, Flipped House Seats, To GOP, Because They Didn't Want A Demented Rump Swabbing Influence Peddling

Criminal, To Have Full Control Of The U.S. Government.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you think the police opened the (unlocked?) door, that is a conspiracy theory. If you believe Pauli opened the door, that is a conspiracy theory. If you believe someone else opened the door, that is a conspiracy theory.

Let's frame it with gambling. If I was offered a 3 way line even monies all 3 with my only motivation getting paid, I couldn't confidently choose a bet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All 3 reported scenarios problematic:

Police opened unlocked door

Paulie open door and turned to danger instead of safety

3rd person opened door. Who?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Door couldn't have been unlocked and 3rd person makes no cents. So my official bet is Paulie opened the door and I'm not confident at all.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Was the door next to the broken glass? If yes, well the official story becomes even more dubious. That is an auto live hostage situation and you ain't knocking. You are going into Dog Day Afternoon formation to assess the situation and possibly catch the intruder off guard.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Times have changed. This was a scandal. Proxy ponzi scheme war with a billion stolen and a million dead not even news.

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators—Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (Democrat of Michigan)—were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
We’ll I know how to have a side convo on here. Had one with homey last night. She’s not gonna give up Homie her first teeet was Arizona’s know bullshit when they see it. The tweet wasn’t received well.Can’t win the fight bow out!. think of the future and dump Trump. I mean this woman (opponent ) Didn’t even show up for the debate and acted like she was above it and it fucking worked.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Izzo tonight to continue my I'm not dead yet runner runner. Only blemish, LAC cover instead of win. Need Izzo ml.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
We’ll I know how to have a side convo on here. Had one with homey last night. She’s not gonna give up Homie her first teeet was Arizona’s know bullshit when they see it. The tweet wasn’t received well.Can’t win the fight bow out!. think of the future and dump Trump. I mean this woman (opponent ) Didn’t even show up for the debate and acted like she was above it and it fucking worked.

she knew it would be a $^&@ show and so did the voters. she stayed above the fray.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These are my futures cats hits each team. Jim Harbaugh lifts the trophy, 20 roosters that could be walkoffs individually. Also loaded NFL and World Coup and have head starts with the Phillies.

B10 -

Michigan 4
Illinois 3
Purdue 1
Iowa
Minnesoda
Wisconsin

B12 -

Baylor 6
Gundy 1
Kansas State
Texas

P10 -

UCLA 9
Utah
Washington

ACC -

North Carolina 4

SEC -

LSU 5

Trophy -

Michigan 20
Ohio State 2
Tennessee 3
TCU 1
LSU 1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It not exaggerating to post I could win a million if Harbaugh lifts the trophy. Could win almost nothing mind you. But there are several realistic paths. Giants division and Portugal trophy would be $400,000. That's 1/20.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No red wave but a lime wave.

Minnesoda +240
Cardinals +135
Colts +180
Packers +160

Chargers +7.5 -110
WTF +400
Sparty +235

Oh Henry +142

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look for the Eagles to continue losing. They are an ak solid team but have been playing out of their variance minds. Return to the mean Gene Okerland. Giants have a soft stretch of games. That division is absolutely gettable. Will come down to the end when they play each other twice. Would leave Michigan and Portugal for a walkoff. For one walkoff. Important guilty please note.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rooster so worthless unless I can add. I'll take it thank you. Keep enriching that uranium. Eventually it goes boom shakalaka.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
-5 not to bad.

Brian Harman +2200
LSU +500 SEC
North Carolina +195 ACC
Miami Dolphins +240 AFC EAST
Seattle Seahawks +200 NFC WEST
Atlanta Falcons +600 NFC SOUTH

Brian Harman +1800
Kansas City Chiefs +240 AFC
Philadelphia Eagles +220 NFC
Brazi +320 WORLD CUP
Michigan +800 NCAAF

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only thing that matters is Oh Henry. 1-0, 2-0 roosters and we fresh. Under would be 2-0 cat. And another step to the division. Would like to put that away early. Another rooster winner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When my "gambling career" started, a walkoff was $500 for the Pepsi Challenge. Still looking for a but the new *minimum walkoff threshold is $500,000. $5,000,000 is the real #. Thanks to these risk management morans at DQ and FD, it is attainable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tua and Jets. Just need to get rid of Joshy.

Bungals vs Mahomes.

Tennessee is rolling

Chargers is a long shot

GIants vs Eagles

NFC Central is gone. Didn't bet Cousins.

Falcons, Panthers, Saints vs Brady

Seahawks vs 49ers