Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was head ball coach, instead of jacking each other off for 2 hours, I would practice makes perfect kicking and defending the onsides. Can test every scenario.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sunday's entertainment special needs deadicated to Kinky.

Clowns
Bungals
Tua
Jets
Falcons
Fags
Broncos

Cardinals
Seahawks
Chiefs
49ers

Rodgers

Colts

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Whether legitimate or rigged, 3 elections in a row I give to the Democrats and this one especially important because I can't name a single Dem that went down because of covid policy. That means Jack Posos recurring tweet is Truth Social. It's going to get worse and worse. Before, parties had to correct after getting punished by the voters. Now the ballots could give a shit. So Dems will not only continue, they will hustle triple and quadruple down. After all they did and only losing the House by a few seats for maybe only 2 years. They'd take that in a heartbeat.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Before, there was a path to defend Trump like "fine people on both sides". No path here. Keep fucking around like this, Donald, and it will cost you the nomination.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had Ronaldo goal and Portugal for a juicey we fresh and that pos whiffs on the bunny header then is subbed late because he doesn't play defense and missed taking the penalty. Minus $35. But Portugal did win to advance and all but clinch groupy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nobody should be punished led alone disenfranchised because they chose to vote on election day in person. Is this even arguable? With the woke crew at EOG, I'm sure it is.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You mean. To tell me. We used to have almost 100% same day, live, in person voting the entire country and only mobiles had to wait in long lines. Now, despite well over 50% "early voting", we can't handle same day.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Woodrow has set the walkoff # at $200,000. I can top it. I can. But I need at least MIchigan. Anybody else, I'd have to hit a rooster bullet with a rooster bullet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Doesn't look like I am going to get Geno +5000 to win the division and I may need Brady to lose out to get Falcons to win that division. Lions are still alive. Only because their odds have to be over 100-1 will I bet them if I have the opportunity. Michigan and Portugal pays me and gives me NFL conference and Super Show looks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is my be best look, Fagduel:

Phillies +2000 NL
Mariners +900 AL

GIants +700 NFC East
Portugal +1300 trophy
Michigan +3000 trophy

Offered these cash ousides:

$735
$609
$33

No because these are possible payouts:

$9535
$100,730
$265,399

If Mariners bullpen doesn't blow 2 games, who knows. I need Giants to win out and Eagles lose 1 extra.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are over 20 Michigan live roosters mind you with various happy ending paths. Harbaugh lifts the trophy, only question is howid much.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Shocking but Truth Social: Arizona 2022 election more corrupt than 2020. I suspect 2024 will top 2022 since the same characters running it.