Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can we use this to catch the DNC and RNC bomb planter?

The FBI’s biggest-ever investigation included the biggest-ever haul of phones from controversial geofence warrants, court records show. A filing in the case of one of the January 6 suspects, David Rhine, shows that Google initially identified 5,723 devices as being in or near the US Capitol during the riot. Only around 900 people have so far been charged with offenses relating to the siege.

The filing suggests that dozens of phones that were in airplane mode during the riot, or otherwise out of cell service, were caught up in the trawl. Nor could users erase their digital trails later. In fact, 37 people who attempted to delete their location data following the attacks were singled out by the FBI for greater scrutiny.

Geofence search warrants are intended to locate anyone in a given area using digital services. Because Google’s Location History system is both powerful and widely used, the company is served about 10,000 geofence warrants in the US each year. Location History leverages GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth signals to pinpoint a phone within a few yards. Although the final location is still subject to some uncertainty, it is usually much more precise than triangulating signals from cell towers. Location History is turned off by default, but around a third of Google users switch it on, enabling services like real-time traffic prediction.

The geofence warrants served on Google shortly after the riot remained sealed. But lawyers for Rhine, a Washington man accused of various federal crimes on January 6, recently filed a motion to suppress the geofence evidence. The motion, which details the warrant’s process and scale, was first reported by the Empty Wheel blog.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You understand what happened January 6? Every person who attended the Stop The Steal Rally was a mark like in a House of Cards scam. The goal was to lure them to the breached Crapitol and then the DOJ goes to town like they are doing. If you went to the rally and was lured to ouside the Crapitol, you are in danger, If you were lured inside the Craptol, you are fucked. No cap on arrests or time. This is the beginning of the CCP pivot and there is no end.

So what was Trump's role? It seems obvious.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You understand what happened January 6? Every person who attended the Stop The Steal Rally was a mark like in a House of Cards scam. The goal was to lure them to the breached Crapitol and then the DOJ goes to town like they are doing. If you went to the rally and was lured to ouside the Crapitol, you are in danger, If you were lured inside the Craptol, you are fucked. No cap on arrests or time. This is the beginning of the CCP pivot and there is no end.

So what was Trump's role? It seems obvious.

This is the beginning of the CCP

On Track.

Kane Rides The CCP Train.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
January 6 was a planned false flag by the FBI. I'm Cwissy confident to post that. The STS rally goers were marks. Not only directly by prosecuting them for breaching the Crapitol but identifying them for post pussy riot targeting. This is why I am suspicious of Trump. FBI needed a miracle. They needed Trump to not concede. They needed Trump to execute the laughable, no chance Green Bay Sweep. They needed Trump to hold a massive rally January 6. They needed Trump to encourage the crowd to "march to the Crapitol". 4-0. Trump touched them all. Say it ain't so, Donald. I want to clear your good name but right now your good name is looking dirty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From the rigged erection to Inauguration, Trump did not fire any key official, did not declassify any key document, did not pardon any key personality. Barr was not key, Made no diff'rent strokes. Declassifying documents by Magic Johnson wand and taking them to Maralago where the FBI takes them back by raiders so Garland can appoint another special needs counsel to prosecute more Trump toadies - is not declassifying key documents. That's a long sentence! Finally, pardoning the hip hop Detroit City mayor who probably got away with murder is not pardoning key personalities. Bannon and Roger means nothing. Fuck both of them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump did not pardon Snow or Assange and what do you know, the deep state did not want him to pardon Snow or Assange. They gave him Bannon and Roger to protect his CHS cover.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yet I still support Trump. Can you believe it, kane? Because there is nobody else. DeSantis is openly friendly to the deep state. Nobody else.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me get you on the record, kane. You think the January 6 riot was spontaneous? If yes, you are done. If you think it was planned, by who? If it is Trump, post the evidence (post any evidence) the Unselect committee produced to implicate or demonstrate Trump had any role planning it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I've bet multiple Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Saban exacta roosters. TCU losss gets it done. USC loss removes any no doubt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Oath Creepers leader was found guilty of seditious conspiracy. What I found interesting is the key piece of evidence was the heat they brought to Miss Virginia but not DC. Why? Now answered. They were waiting for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and then they were going to town or DC as it were. This is above kane's brain grade but it represents circumstantial evidence there was a conspiracy. A legitimate pursuit of Jack Smith but because I can't not remember Mueller and Durham, I'm assuming the worse and worse and Shit's job is to bury not expose the conspiracy.

Read me, kane. If Trump was involved (actually not symbolically), Shit has my blessing to take him down. Unlike you, I don't give a fuck who is guilty. I want justice and the only Christopher Wray is to find out who planned this. After that, why Trump stopped it short. He goes Insurrection, all bets off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Shit is going to block Republicans from gaining access to key evidence that will reveal the Truth Social about January 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is going to be interesting when Elon releases the Musk Report as it were about Twitter censorship and yes, kane, conspiracy with the government and media. Republicans are still controlled opposition. Even my boy Gym is bought and paid by Big Tech. They will not want anything to do with it because it will be too explosive. They prefer harmless show hearings. Elon is the real deal but I don't think he can do it by heself. Will be a tripartisan effort to stop him short:

Democrats
Republicans
media

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That report will not only show coordination to control and suppress information before the 2020 election, may show howid they rigged it with lockdowns and mail voting just like everybody except kane knows happened.

Throw it down, Elon! Throw it down!