Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Some things I have learned from my young and foolish youth:

Gary Danielson and Eric Hipple were not elite QB's, they were shit
John Travolta is a fag and Tom Cruise a kook and probably a fag
Sports are scripted and rigged (Miracle on Ice likely not a miracle)
Michelle Obama has a penis and Bruce Jenner has a vagina
Our government is corrupt and possible the most corrupt in the history of the world

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The original, *unedited videos will never be shown. After they get done with the dee state fake editing, maybe we'll cee it. Like Las Vegas.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is obvious the FBI or other 3 letter agency involved in crypto. As with Paul Pelosi, I am not required to "solve the case". It's the play dishonest posters like kane pull. Post some wacky conspiracy and link it to me. I don't know the details. I know they are involved and cleaning up as it were as portrayed in mob movies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What in the world happened with those Secret Service SUV's that erupted in flames but only in the front? STFU, kane. I'm not suggesting anything. I am just pointing out howid freaky and weird.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Democrats finally got Trump's tax returns. Guilty please note. By Ty Law, they are forbidden from making them public. Taxpayer right of privacy applies even for Trump. They got them because they successfully convinced SCOTUS it was only for "legislative" purposes.

Now.

Over under when they are made public through. Correlated 2 teamer. New York Times or Washington Post?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like howid Republicans are saying they are going to still give money to Ukraine but make sure needed and not wasted. GFY, McCarthy. Nothing changes. Zalansky will get whatever he wants and do whatever he wants. Fuck you. I am not a Republican. That era of my fucking life is over. Makes no diff'rent strokes which party is in control other than the speed into dystopia. Might as well floor it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing changes. McCarthy, House Speaker. McConnel, Senate Majority. Even fat slob Ronna Moremen McDaniel probably still RNC chair. After all of this and everything, same. I support Trump because he is not same. Even though I have big problems with him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want a Speaker who will tell BIden not another cent to Ukraine and you bypass Congress and try to give them money, impeached. And tell Jack Shit to go ahead with his silly investigations but he will - he will - he will - provide any documents, witnesses or other info requested by the relevant House committee. If he does not, once. Defunded.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When it happens, think of the lengths the media went and are still wenting to not report on Hunter's laptop and all the scandals inside it which involve his shit father.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So you know if you aren't keep score at home. These are my special weekend needs. Based only on futures cats.

USA
Portugal

Georgia
Michigan
Kansas State
Utah Moremen

Patriots
Falcons
Jets
Giants
Titans
Broncos
Seahawks
Tua
Bungals
Cowboys
Aints

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If LSU upsets Georgia and that is the only loss, will at least get a consolation payout. I want and need Georgia. Now that LSU is eliminated, no value if I get the upset.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Has Anybody On Earth Ever Gone Thru A Lengthier Colonoscopy Than Donald J. Trump ?

What Are They Looking For ?

The Anal Passage is Microscopic In Size.

Compared To Mar-A- Largo.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I want a Speaker who will tell BIden not another cent to Ukraine and you bypass Congress and try to give them money, impeached. And tell Jack Shit to go ahead with his silly investigations but he will - he will - he will - provide any documents, witnesses or other info requested by the relevant House committee. If he does not, once. Defunded.

I Want A Speaker, Who Will Drop His Draws, and Tell Biden, To Kiss His Bright Side.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That idiot Chris Lick thinks moving the chairs around will improve the Situation Room. He needs to level it and start fresh. There is an opening for a "real news" network and I'm not talking about MAGA. Just real news. Plenty of unreported stories even and especially including FOX. January 6 is an example. What role did FBI have? Someone planned it. Was it them? Right there would give them ratings. Elon Musk gets it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN will never recover if they keep the same Jewish personalities. Jake Tapper can't go straight. He has lost credibility for the rest of time. Level means fire everybody even flat chested hottie Ana Cabrera.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Portugal lifts the Cup, it will be despite Ronaldo. Doesn't score and doesn't play 2HT because he doesn't play defence.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I get a PGA trophy and Alabama is revealed as the 4th playoff team, going to be offered a wicked cash me ouside deal or no deal. Made sure I bet enough that she's perfect pays $1 million. I'm going to turn it down whatever it is and hope I get another trophy in the World Cup. Not necessarily Portugal. Bet others.