Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm angry but I had to do it. If I can't get a big win starting with Michigan. 1. I'm not going to risk walking away with Birdie's dirty underwear.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I complain about the Cwissy curse but howid big of a suckout that I put Tulane #10 instead of Michigan. Only happens because I went by my pretend Major Wager card. Normally I go in kickoff odor. Would have been 14-1 and $0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So we are good with letting USC win since he cashed out and lost both playoff games.

Yes. The Boss is happy. We are done.

Joey bad boy. Tulane.

Yes, Ma'am.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Life is tough. Bad things happen. You can't turn into a bunch of pussies. Another precedent has been set. This will happen again next time player siriusly injured. Football is slowly dying before our eyes wide shut.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There should be a determination of the fate of the game. WTF is Roger doing except nothing. Might as well call him JK Goodell. Newspaper!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now that I won about 5 dimes, can pin my furry ears and tee off NFLe playoffs (assuming they don't cancel), Assy Open and new season of golf bums.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Izzo and over, Notre Dame we fresh. I refuse to bet Brady. I have everybody else. Only thing left is to cover as many combinations as possible. Guaranteed 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 conferences and Super Show. Let's make that 3-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
San Fag beats Tennessee. Chargers beat Green Bay. Green Bay beats Tennessee. Lions beat Chargers. All 3-0 walkoffs.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
There should be a determination of the fate of the game. WTF is Roger doing except nothing. Might as well call him JK Goodell. Newspaper!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Give both teams a loss to set the precedent. Any time a game is canceled voluntarily, auto loss. Only exceptions are severe weather, act of God or terrorist attack.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's it. Done and we move on. It's not punishment. It is what it is. Nobody is going to complain. Well some will but they complain about everything. Make a decision. Be an authority, for once.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There has to be a deterrent precedent set. If he sets in Roger Stone no result or ty, that is what they will have to do next time and it will encourage a next time. 2 losses and players will be less likely to walk. No result or ty is a reward. Like an open border. You get what you get.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Monday night’s Bills-Bengals game, postponed after Buffalo safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, will not resume this week, the NFL announced on Tuesday.

After consulting with the NFLPA, league Commissioner Roger Goodell spoke with the Bills and Bengals and informed them of the decision. There have been no changes to the Week 18 schedule, and the NFL has not made a decision on if the game will even be rescheduled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is so JK quality. Not even a mention of grading status or ruling out a reschedule. It is impossible to reschedule without having to restructure the playoffs. They can't reschedule. We are going to Wednesday in Newspaper limbo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We need a firm decision that game is 100% canceled and a WLT grading. And we need it now. Then the books can decide what they do with futures cat bets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Bills refuse to take the field again, they should be disqualified from the playoffs. They may not take the field. This is on Roger Goodell. He is failing as commissioner. He needs to step down or be put down. A quality commissioner would take control and be decisive. Doesn't matter EOG when JK fucks up contest after contest but it does NFL. Not just the integrity of the season and playoffs but everything associated. Will be the 3rd year in a row fucked up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Has Goodell even taken a question from the media? All I cee is a halfass NFL statement he didn't read led alone write.

howid

EOG Dedicated
what's wrong with playing week 18 and making a decision if necessary for this game afterwards?

of course i haven't made many bets since the pinnacle fiasco so maybe there's that ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
I heard a report that the bills might not play this weekend either. I'm ok with that, they may as well go home for the offseason, another team will gladly take their place.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
what's wrong with playing week 18 and making a decision if necessary for this game afterwards?

of course i haven't made many bets since the pinnacle fiasco so maybe there's that ...

Everything is wrong with that. We need a firm, clear decision now. Then it has to be the right decision. If it's bad, still JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I heard a report that the bills might not play this weekend either. I'm ok with that, they may as well go home for the offseason, another team will gladly take their place.

They should be done if they do that. If more than 1 or 2 teams also refuse to play, that's it. No playoffs. Season over. Possibly the end of the league but whatever. Just means it will happen sooner.