Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have become a country too fragile to handle adversity. If this group was around during all the tough tiimes that started and tested the country, there would be no country. We'd quit. Pull a Roberto Duran.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
What will the league do if something similar happens during a playoff game? How about the Super Bowl?

The talk shows were as I expected. Foxworth wearing his NFLPA hat and claiming the owners don't care about the players. Has anybody with a real voice ever whined about the players not caring about the owners? It's too bad that Jeff Saturday is busy getting embarrassed as a coach, for he would be on TV with his usual bullshit alongside Foxworth discussing Hamlin.

Ryan Clark and Van Pelt were really ridiculous to watch last night. I watched about 15-20% of what I usually watch.

Ryan Clark talks about playing being similar to being in a war and when he played he was trying to cut offensive players in half. Then last night, he's fake teary-eyed about Hamlin being in the hospital. Being honest cannot include both.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
STFU.

As witnesses, that’s what Monday night represented to us. Something different. A significant inflection point for the NFL, when all the talk about players putting their lives on the line suddenly coalesced into a collective image that won’t soon be forgotten. One that underscored what we’ve learned in so many ways over so many decades: That inside this vicious form of entertainment, every hit carries an inherent danger of changing someone’s life forever. Or ending it altogether.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I didn't see any US company close down today as a result of an employee cardiac arrest. I guess because we did not see it, it was okay.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Every day that goes by and no NFL determination of game, record status, I get more angry. Along with the uncertainty if the Bills will play the next game. 3rd year in a row fucked up and it's no longer because of Covid. Precedent has been set to cancel games for (any) reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. You get that? Any.

You cannot have a healthy, functioning league under these conditions. Someone is going to get Jalen Hurts again or another incident and there will be social media pressure to cancel the game. If it doesn't happen, there will be social media outrage and the regular media will pile on and Roger will cave because that's what he does and who he is. A gutless, worthless, pathetic pussy.

Stop acting like a bunch of kane woman and put your big boy pads on and finish the season with no more games canceled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I shouldn't get angry. As posted previously, I know where this is heading and nothing can stop that woke choo choo choo train. Accept the inevitable.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What will the league do if something similar happens during a playoff game? How about the Super Bowl?

The talk shows were as I expected. Foxworth wearing his NFLPA hat and claiming the owners don't care about the players. Has anybody with a real voice ever whined about the players not caring about the owners? It's too bad that Jeff Saturday is busy getting embarrassed as a coach, for he would be on TV with his usual bullshit alongside Foxworth discussing Hamlin.

Ryan Clark and Van Pelt were really ridiculous to watch last night. I watched about 15-20% of what I usually watch.

Ryan Clark talks about playing being similar to being in a war and when he played he was trying to cut offensive players in half. Then last night, he's fake teary-eyed about Hamlin being in the hospital. Being honest cannot include both.
How about them all pretending to be religious now, these are the most anti religion people on earth and they're on the air praying?

Tim Tebow was mocked and hated because he dared to pray, look at those frauds now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think Hamlin is brain dead. No real update.
As i predicted they wont say anything unless it's positive, and so far we've heard nothing. For instance they can do tests to tell if he had a heart attack or just the vent fib - when you have a heart attack certain enzymes appear that indicate heart damage, etc, if they found that it would indicate that the blow to the chest thing was out the window. But we've heard nothing.

If it was a heart attack that would mean it was a clot of some kind and that would go right to the vaccine. is that why the silence?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Literally shaking Truth Social. Pfizer an NFL sponsor and halftime brought to us by TikTok. Can't make this shit up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
FBI, CIA, State Department, Homeland Security groom people to infiltrate media - air, print, internet. As well I'm sure other important industries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want a clear grade on the game, confirm and set, guaranteed week 18, playoff schedule. I want to know for sure nothing else gets canceled and we finish another fucked up season with a tainted Super Show winner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What this means is if Buffalo wins this week, they may get Hans Solo because the "random" number generator takes 1 win away from the Chiefs. And the Ravens may win the division if they beat the Bungals. Maybe they should cancel the playoffs. Pull the plug on this silly entertainment league.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thing that opened my eyes wide shut since Trump is the media is not biased. They are complicit. Look at the headline sources.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only because of the hit am I not calling vaccine. I don't have a financial or notoriety incentive to blame the vaccine. I can be unbiased.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My gut leans vaccine. Hamlin had mayo and the hit triggered cardiac. The it wasn't the vaccine reaction plus secrecy also makes me lean towards Grouchy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 losses and Patrick McIrish move on. Simple and right. Bungals still have a chance at the division. Bills lose chance at Hans Solo but still in the playoffs.