Why you guys run Dell off?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Probably one of the worst efforts I've ever seen from a top team. It's sad. I know fouls were going against Boston but they just quit.

Guys like Brown want 290 million or whatever?

You're not on a blacktop in some inner city. This is the NBA.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know what to post. This is something. I can only find 1 walkoff Brooksy rooster. Heat vs Nuggets then Rude and Ryby. Other 2 broken and last 1 was today that is going to go 5-0 but only 1 dimes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Next disappointment will come when all 4 teams win the closeout game. I'm sure it will be less than what I imagine unless Fakers pull off a miracle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it

Joseph, you have an exclusive offer!

Get a 100% match on your next deposit between 10:00AM ET on 05/22/2023 and 11:59PM ET on 05/24/2023 paid out in Bonus Bets (max bonus $150).

Here’s How It Works:

1. Opt-in by heading to the Promotions page and clicking “Opt-In” on your Deposit Match promotion

2. Make a deposit after you opt-in

3. That’s it! Your Bonus Bets will be added to your account within 72 hours of your eligible deposit (max $150)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it is an all kane (not kanes) summer of trophies, I am going to have dozens of looks to get the 3rd trophy. Heat, Panthers and...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the Heat don't come back and win this game, they don't even make the playoffs

Have to check play by play but I think Bulls missed an open 3 that may have sealed it. Make changes everything. Up 6 under 3. Would have played out differently and maybe a loss.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mea cookie on Spro. I laughed when he was first hired. I thought they brought in the Waterboy so Lebron could run the team. In my defense, no experience to suggest he was even qualified. Pound for pound has to be considered the greatest head coaching hire of all times.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fakers no timeout and Nuggets not waiting until last second on 24 to heave a 3 which would have effectively ended the game.

kane

EOG master
All Denver had to do was shoot it with 1 second on the shot clock, the game is over, of course the Lakers are too dumb to not realize they had to foul,, but get bailed out by Murray shooting it way too early

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is what it is. I know for a facts first once Jimmy B sticks the landing, Rude and Ryby for $1 millions. Unless the ticket disappears. Nothing would surprise me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Walkoff scenarios increasing, losing scenarios decreasing and once I start getting paid winning tickets, I will add walkoff scenarios which will decrease losing scenarios.

Shorter: Fayta Complee

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Every round can make adjustments if I have the J Money and I should have the J Money.

4 (could be clinched)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think this is finally the year. Wanted Beard but Celtics more valuable. Wanted Fakers but Nuggets more valuable. No Brooksy with Fakers. Wanted Panthers and Vegas and they are most valuable and they are 3-0, 2-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not watching but doesn't appear Celtics are quiting. Hopefully 20 points lead and they quit. raiders is a pos but right. Game 5 any scenario makes this a series.