Will Dave Cokin be back posting baseball plays every day this season? Any others?

Just wondering if SMOKINNNNNNNNNNNN Dave Cokin will be back posting baseball plays every day when the season starts. Are any other handicappers coming on board to EOG also?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Will Dave Cokin be back posting baseball plays every day this season? Any others?

I CAN'T SEE WHY NOT???? I AM LOOKING FOR BUCSFAN TO HAVE A BANNER YEAR IN BASES ALSO...........

Re: Will Dave Cokin be back posting baseball plays every day this season? Any others?

I CAN'T SEE WHY NOT???? I AM LOOKING FOR BUCSFAN TO HAVE A BANNER YEAR IN BASES ALSO...........

Yes - looking forward to following Bucsfan again also!

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Will Dave Cokin be back posting baseball plays every day this season? Any others

Re: Will Dave Cokin be back posting baseball plays every day this season? Any others

Yes - looking forward to following Bucsfan again also!

Wow you guys actually have money left from last season....

Impressive money management skills I must say....

dirty

EOG Master

Why the Cheapshot.. you have never had a bad year....

It wasn't a good year for Bucs...but he handled it with absolute class, without question. He took a ton of undeserved shit for it as well, and it looks like it hasn't stopped yet.

I think he rolls this year. And by the way, he got off to a STRONG fucking start last year, that's a fact. I'll be following him, along with my man Tony Montana. His big plays are $$$. I think you should do the same. :cheers

It wasn't a good year for Bucs...but he handled it with absolute class, without question. He took a ton of undeserved shit for it as well, and it looks like it hasn't stopped yet.

I think he rolls this year. And by the way, he got off to a STRONG fucking start last year, that's a fact. I'll be following him, along with my man Tony Montana. His big plays are $$$. I think you should do the same. :cheers

The (Fav Play) is always a lock unless WAGNER comes into the game to pitch with a 4 run lead! That one game was such a bad beat!

The (Fav Play) is always a lock unless WAGNER comes into the game to pitch with a 4 run lead! That one game was such a bad beat!

Aaahhh.....the famous Mets / Yanks debacle last year opening weekend of inner-league play. I won't forget it either, Reload. I was on my way to Comerica Park for the Tigers / Reds game that particular Saturday. I quite certain I shit my pants when I saw that final score.....a horrible beat indeed!:hung

Aaahhh.....the famous Mets / Yanks debacle last year opening weekend of inner-league play. I won't forget it either, Reload. I was on my way to Comerica Park for the Tigers / Reds game that particular Saturday. I quite certain I shit my pants when I saw that final score.....a horrible beat indeed!:hung

I think we all remember that one! We were all set - money line, run line all set to collect. But Buc$ gave us a lot of good winners also and I remember those as well. How about that walk off grand slam in the Braves game that time? That game seemed so hopeless toward the end but what a finish!

I think we all remember that one! We were all set - money line, run line all set to collect. But Buc$ gave us a lot of good winners also and I remember those as well. How about that walk off grand slam in the Braves game that time? That game seemed so hopeless toward the end but what a finish!

I remember it....just can't remember who they were playing. Watching it at my mother-in-laws house, again shitting my pants!:LMAO That was a great win.

I remember it....just can't remember who they were playing. Watching it at my mother-in-laws house, again shitting my pants!:LMAO That was a great win.

I think it was the Nationals. For that game, all I was able to do was check TELL-ME on the telephone for the score! Imagine how surprised I was when it ended like it did!

I think it was the Nationals. For that game, all I was able to do was check TELL-ME on the telephone for the score! Imagine how surprised I was when it ended like it did!

This chatting is getting me excited for bases to start...think we make some serious $$$ this year. :party

damn!! right!!! i'm ready to get started!!:+excited-

My man Tony Montana....a great baseball capper with a hot wife. Definately a winning combination!:cheers

I HOPE TO STAY HOT!! GOES A LONG WAY WITH KEEPING THE HOT WIFE!!! LOL!!!!:LMAO

HOPE ALL IS WELL DOUBLE J!!

SPEAKING OF PICTURES!!! I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!! IS THAT YOU DOUBLE J!! LOL!!

munson15

I want winners...

No, I think it's Lane Kiffin after Al Davis told him that the Raiders would be trading for Aaron Rodgers instead of drafting JaMarcus Russell!!

No, I think it's Lane Kiffin after Al Davis told him that the Raiders would be trading for Aaron Rodgers instead of drafting JaMarcus Russell!!

If that happens.......I will be resembling the guy in MY AVATAR!!:doh1 :doh1 It's not me Tony, but I was pretty close to this Thursday thru Sunday for March Maddness!!! Munson...got me good with that one! Let's hope it's just a JOKE!!!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Bucs and Mo will bounceback hardcore this year. No worries.

munson15

I want winners...

I think I saw Kiffin in a previous avatar, DJ, thus the comment. No joke, unfirtunately, Moss for Rodgers has been discussed, let's pray as a nation for it not to happen. After passing on Leinart, and not doing everything that could be done to get Young, passing on the big man from LSU would be absolutely criminal.

I think I saw Kiffin in a previous avatar, DJ, thus the comment. No joke, unfirtunately, Moss for Rodgers has been discussed, let's pray as a nation for it not to happen. After passing on Leinart, and not doing everything that could be done to get Young, passing on the big man from LSU would be absolutely criminal.

You're right.....I rotate Raider avatars, and Kiffin was the last one. I still get sick, as I really wanted LEINART last year...Bad!! I know they've been discussing Moss / Rodgers somewhat as well. In the end, I have a crazy feeling the deal won't even get done, and Randy will be right back in RaiderNation.

I don't know if that's good or bad, but we'll find out. Also, if we don't take Mr. Russell.......I'll become a Chiefs or Chargers fan:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

You're right.....I rotate Raider avatars, and Kiffin was the last one. I still get sick, as I really wanted LEINART last year...Bad!! I know they've been discussing Moss / Rodgers somewhat as well. In the end, I have a crazy feeling the deal won't even get done, and Randy will be right back in RaiderNation.

I don't know if that's good or bad, but we'll find out. Also, if we don't take Mr. Russell.......I'll become a Chiefs or Chargers fan:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
I think you know that's a BIG step, DJ! It's far easier to come over to the dark side than it is to go back! :+textinb3Let's just take Russell and make this discussion moot. Can't wait for the schedule to come out, I have season tickets above the "Black Hole" end zone, and I'd like to go see us play the Colts w/ an actual QB at the helm!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Reload!:cheers

I think you know that's a BIG step, DJ! It's far easier to come over to the dark side than it is to go back! :+textinb3Let's just take Russell and make this discussion moot. Can't wait for the schedule to come out, I have season tickets above the "Black Hole" end zone, and I'd like to go see us play the Colts w/ an actual QB at the helm!:cheers

I fly out to a game once / year in Oaktown. Was there for the Steelers game last year, our 2nd win!! I sit right above the black hole as well in the 2nd deck. Without pulling up the seating at McAfee, I'm thinking I sit in either section 202 or 203??

I'm sure I'll be heading out again next year. Always go in October for the perfect weather.

munson15

I want winners...

:cheers DJ, you're memory is pretty good! I sit in 206 row 10 on the aisle, directly between the goalposts, AND I was at the Steeler game also!! Highlight of the year. I can't believe a fellow EOG'er was right there! We should go to the Colts game and tailgate! I'll try to remember to start a new thread when the schedule comes out in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the only nice 2006 Raider memory!:cheers

:cheers DJ, you're memory is pretty good! I sit in 206 row 10 on the aisle, directly between the goalposts, AND I was at the Steeler game also!! Highlight of the year. I can't believe a fellow EOG'er was right there! We should go to the Colts game and tailgate! I'll try to remember to start a new thread when the schedule comes out in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the only nice 2006 Raider memory!:cheers
Usually get out there on a Friday afternoon, go to the Hilton bar Friday night. Highlight of the weekend is Ricky's Sports Theatre in San Leandro. We're there Saturday morning at 9:00am...god, what a mess I am that whole weekend!~:+drinking :+drinks-4

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

OMG, i can honestly say, i dont think i will EVER forget that game...I am not sure why it sticks out SO BAD, as i have suffered bad beats a million times, just like everyone else...but there was something "special" about that one.......

Like reload said, we had it all locked up on that game, and things couldnt have been going any better, plus they were a dog if i remember correctly and we had the alt runline, etc.......it was just too easy, until Wagner decides he CANT find the plate, and starts walking the bases full, with a 4-0 lead........

Plus the fact, that i went into a tailspin right after, probably makes me remember it even more.......

But funny, how one will stick out in your mind...

I do remmeber the walkoff in Atlanta, and that was a sweet miracle, but it never seems like those make up enough for the bad beats...

I'm like Double J now, all the bases talk, is getting me geared up..

munson15

I want winners...

Usually get out there on a Friday afternoon, go to the Hilton bar Friday night. Highlight of the weekend is Ricky's Sports Theatre in San Leandro. We're there Saturday morning at 9:00am...god, what a mess I am that whole weekend!~
The wife and I usually stay at the Hilton, sometimes see players or coaches walking around, and Ricky's is the best!:cheers

Usually get out there on a Friday afternoon, go to the Hilton bar Friday night. Highlight of the weekend is Ricky's Sports Theatre in San Leandro. We're there Saturday morning at 9:00am...god, what a mess I am that whole weekend!~
The wife and I usually stay at the Hilton, sometimes see players or coaches walking around, and Ricky's is the best!:cheers

Then we'll see you at both places Munson!!! :party :cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

When the schedule comes out, I hope we both can coordinate the trip to be there at the same game. I'd like to see the Colts unless they're in at Holiday time. Are you hooked up for tickets?

When the schedule comes out, I hope we both can coordinate the trip to be there at the same game. I'd like to see the Colts unless they're in at Holiday time. Are you hooked up for tickets?

I can get 2 every year from a co-worker out there, whose got them the past two years for me. I'd imagine the Colts tickets could be pretty difficult, though. We'll just wait and see.

munson15

I want winners...

I can get them for you at face value if the date works for you.:cheers