Will next mass shooting be in Union or Confederate state?

MrTop

EOG Master
Future president in Ivanka.

i don't know if she can win, but I think she will run. I think she was involved in high level meetings to learn how the government works. By the time Trump finishes his 1 or 2 terms she would be ready to run. Winning the Republican election is another matter.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That cunt doesn't give a fuck about the black kids shooting themselves in Chicago, just using them for political purposes
Black leaders don’t care about them either. They are right there for you screaming foul if police presence is beefed up through:

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Early Tuesday, Ivanka Trump drew renewed national attention to Chicago's problems with gun violence by writing, "As we grieve over the evil mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, let us not overlook that Chicago experienced its deadliest weekend of the year
Devin Nunes and Kevin McCarthy preside over districts (Fresno,Balkersfield)with homicide rates way worse than Chicago.
Tweet that shit Ivanka or Cheeto Bonespur.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Sen Warren DOES spew hateful rhetoric, as do virtually all the dems running for president.
Total BS. They advocate against violence. None of them have said to beat people and they'll pay for their legal expenses like the Idiot Nazi POTUS has. None of them have encouraged their followers to shoot people like the Traitor Nazi POTUS has.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Total BS. They advocate against violence. None of them have said to beat people and they'll pay for their legal expenses like the Idiot Nazi POTUS has. None of them have encouraged their followers to shoot people like the Traitor Nazi POTUS has.
You must not have a tv.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You must not have a tv.
I do. That's why I have heard and seen what the Nazi Traitor has said, numerous times. Please provide one example of one of the D POTUS candidates advocating Violence, and/or offering to pay the legal expenses of one of the perpetrators they encourage to commit a violent act.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I do. That's why I have heard and seen what the Nazi Traitor has said, numerous times. Please provide one example of one of the D POTUS candidates advocating Violence, and/or offering to pay the legal expenses of one of the perpetrators they encourage to commit a violent act.
Virtually every single thing they say is designed to divide us as a nation, divide us by race, wealth, gender, etc. When people start hating each other, violence is certain, lesson over.