Will The Hawaii Defense Be Better Under JERRY GLANVILLE?

Both Glanville and June Jones are former Head Coaches from Atlanta. If I remember correctly Glanville was a defensive coordinator most of his career.

It will be interesting to see if he can bring down the point and yardage totals that Hawaii gives up every week.

Fuk That Team I Hope Usc Wins 91-0. I Hope A Usc Wide Receiver Gets Hit Out Of Bounds And Takes Out June Jones. I Wish Them Nothing But Misery And Take Under 4.5 Wins On Their Season Win Total. I Hope Opening Night On Espn They Get Their Asses Handed To Them.

To Answer Your ? Their Defense Will Suck.

Thank you Timmy but I'm not sure I understand your true feelings toward Hawaii....are you saying that you do not like them? You weren't very clear.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
TIMMY C said:
Fuk That Team I Hope Usc Wins 91-0. I Hope A Usc Wide Receiver Gets Hit Out Of Bounds And Takes Out June Jones. I Wish Them Nothing But Misery And Take Under 4.5 Wins On Their Season Win Total. I Hope Opening Night On Espn They Get Their Asses Handed To Them.

To Answer Your ? Their Defense Will Suck.

LMAO

I hope not. I like the high flying late game.

TheGuesser said:
Will he continue to leave tickets for Elvis at the home games, or will he switch to Don Ho?

LOL...He always was a bit of a nut.

Don Ho - Hilarious cocktail

Not sure how much Glanville will matter, but they will be better.

They will be better because the defense was injured a ton last season.

They will be better because they lost Timmy Chang who scored quickly and left the defense on the field a ton.

They won't be great but are probably the #3 team in the WAC behind Boise and Fresno.

jakethompson said:
Not sure how much Glanville will matter, but they will be better.

They will be better because the defense was injured a ton last season.

They will be better because they lost Timmy Chang who scored quickly and left the defense on the field a ton.

They won't be great but are probably the #3 team in the WAC behind Boise and Fresno.

Good Post Jake,

I never thought about the quick scoring factor with Chang. I am tempted to take the points against USC and pray real hard all game. I forget where I read it but there was a small article about USC giving up most of its points in the second half last couple years.

Good to see you today,

Glaken

Glaken said:
Good Post Jake,

I never thought about the quick scoring factor with Chang. I am tempted to take the points against USC and pray real hard all game. I forget where I read it but there was a small article about USC giving up most of its points in the second half last couple years.

Good to see you today,

Glaken

Here's some stuff I wrote a few weeks ago when I was doing my WAC preview over at OPU:

3. Hawaii

I hate having them this high, but the rest of the WAC is either very bad or very inexperienced. Hawaii did fairly well in league play last year and I actually think the loss of Timmy Chang will benefit this team. He was one of those guys that put up impressive numbers but in doing so he made the defense play alot which lead to injuries down the stretch.

They will still throw alot but I'd look for them to mix in more of the running game this season as they have an inexperienced QB and a strong offensive line.

The defense is somewhat experienced and much better than last year's numbers tend to suggest. 7 starters return and with a more balanced offense these guys will actually do fairly well this season.

The Rainbow Warriors also have the luxury of playing Fresno and Boise at home and those games will possibly dictate whether Fresno or Boise wins the WAC this season. I expect Hawaii to compete in both and have about a 40% chance of winning one of those games.