Will the White Sox complete the collapse?

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
The White Sox are racing toward one of the greatest collapses in major league history. Not only may they lose the division to to Tribe but they may very well miss the playoffs entirely. After a heartbreaking loss last night to Cleveland this team's confidence cannot be any lower. The tribe on the other hand may end up with home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Who would have ever thought this may occur a month ago. Lets go Tribe!!!

I have two futures on the WSox to win the division at +350 and +503. I thought this one cashed a month ago. Earlier today I just hedged and played the Indians at Pinny at +190. It's still at +181.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
raiders72001 said:
I have two futures on the WSox to win the division at +350 and +503. I thought this one cashed a month ago. Earlier today I just hedged and played the Indians at Pinny at +190. It's still at +181.

Chicago in my book would still be -350 or so to win this division in my opinion. One little 3 game win streak really makes it hard on Cleveland.

I like the SOX.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">08-24-05, 06:00 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>cadillac pete<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5157", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title --> Is it possible that the White Sox Collapse?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Imo, very likley it could happen. Cleve and Minny are both playing outstanding. Posednik is on the Dl, and runs are getting hard to come by. The more that lead shrink's, the more pressing the Sox could become. They might start to feel their collars getting a little tight.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I forshadowed this awhile back. I don't think they hold on.

stump

EOG Veteran
white sox will choke - indians will win division, and both yankees and red sox will make the playoffs.

white sox are the seattle mariners from a couple years ago, except they won't even make the playoffs