Will you flex your lats, will you toss your hats, will you swing your bats, will you squash your gnats, will you poison your rats, will you hug all yo

Re: Will you flex your lats, will you toss your hats, will you swing your bats, will you squash your gnats, will you poison your rats, will you hug all your cats, will you wipe your feet on your mats if Tebow beats the Pats?

waste of a thread, wont happen.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Will you flex your lats, will you toss your hats, will you swing your bats, will you squash your gnats, will you poison your rats, will you hug all your cats, will you wipe your feet on your mats if Tebow beats the Pats?

Awww cmon, no shot?

if belichik and brady both die tonight there chance is still zero.

Dr Seuss?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Wow.

Who died and made the Pats world beaters?

Isnt this a team who has a habit of losing home playoff games in recent years?

carolinakid

Banned

If Denver wins i will sent a i love you card and roses to Nancy Grace, WITH A HINT OF MAYBE GETTING MARRY

dogball

EOG Master

Wow.

Who died and made the Pats world beaters?

Isnt this a team who has a habit of losing home playoff games in recent years?

This.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

If Denver wins i will sent a i love you card and roses to Nancy Grace, WITH A HINT OF MAYBE GETTING MARRY
You have a big play on Denver ML today?

carolinakid

Banned

LOL

carolinakid

Banned

Diogree im still trying to get over that ass whipping carolina took today............

pats 31-10
pats with belichick dead 28-10
pats with belichick and brady dead 21-10
pats with belichick and brady dead and pats 4 turnovers 17-10
pats with belichick and brady dead and pats 7 turnovers 13-10 pats in o.t

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Tebow > Brady

?????

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Ban him kinger :LMAO

love me some tebow.

I know there's 'no way' the NFL mafia permits the Broncos to win, but i'll tell ya what...

7-0 Up next your lover.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

TEBOW!

In the off season teams are going to creat a 6-2-3 defense and tebow's career will be over like the wild cat. Unless anyone can invision him passing for 3,800+ yards.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Please make it stop FK

carolinakid

Banned

Damn i fogot to buy a lover card for grace, well maybe i get lucky and ne will bail me out lol

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I wasnt too happy with Denver's win last week....i wanted the Pats to have to play a tough game. Now they're one game away from the SB

Maybe the NFL can get them to play the Bills 16 times next year. Im not sure, other than conspiracy, why they had the easiest sked in NFL history this year.

Tebow <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Brady</brady<>

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

It will all be put to rest in about 3 more hours, and might I add in agonizing fashion.

I hope CBS pans at least a dozen times to the sidelines for Elway's true reaction.

It will all be put to rest in about 3 more mins, and might I add in agonizing fashion.

I hope CBS pans at least a dozen times to the sidelines for Elway's true reaction.

I fixed it for you, the route is about to be on.

carolinakid

Banned

I hope TBOW dont lose faith and say the damn word in this game.........

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Its not Tebow time yet.

:tebow

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

I fixed it for you, the route is about to be on.

:LMAO:cheers

carolinakid

Banned

Someone said the FAT LADY just had 2 shots and warming her great voice

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pats will be 13 pt faves next week also.

Time to bet all you can afford on the dog?

dogball

EOG Master

Pats will be 13 pt faves next week also.

Time to bet all you can afford on the dog?

No chance they are favored by 13 next week

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

No chance for?

dogball

EOG Master

Fixed sorry.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bye bye Tebow.

SCOREBOARD!!!

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Holy Jesus FK, not a good thread for you.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Holy Jesus FK, not a good thread for you.

Why?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Bye bye Tebow.

SCOREBOARD!!!

You a Patriots fan? I thought you were for the 9ers?

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Probably a fan of any team playing Den. Story was ridiculously shoved down our throats for weeks. Nothing against TT, it just shows how the media yearns to find a story to over promote. I am glad we will not have to hear about him 80 times and hour any more. Its time to talk about real football teams who can get it done with talent. Was only a matter of time.
Has TT started his last NFL game?